*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Emma - I missed saying this befoe, but so sorry about Marc leaving. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Happy Mothers Day - neither of my children are here today. Not sure if that is :happydance: or :cry: :haha:

MTA, Scary thought :wacko: Im glad your feeling better & can now start the mini pill :hugs: How is Hollie & Amber?

Nic, Im glad wedding plans are going well :flower:

Faye, How are you doing?

Hollie, im surprized she has any fingers. Lol. Aye shes all fine really, keep giving her bit of food to lick here & there. Her next injections on 22nd. Amber is all hyper, got few appt for her 1 being for her ears after all the infections iv mentioend shes had, her talking is good but probably now how it should be few concerns sounds arnt getting through etc.

How is emilie?

Emma, your better off without him now. Like i sait to you when you were pregnant about giving it a go what no see how things went, i think now its best you just focus on lilly :) I did alot of co-sleeping with amber.

:flower:happy mothers day all xx:flower:

we had a fun night last night. caleb had his usual 9pm feed and half way through he decided to bring it all up. so after that i changed him 3 times in the end because he kept on being sick. i think his milk was to warm for him, he normal has it just cool and maybe was in water too long.
He is ok now.
wow caleb is trying to now try and eat his whole fist and its quite funny so i im not sure but maybe he will be teething soon.
Leanne i let caleb lick a strawberry the other day and its funny seeing there tongue constantly licking it.:haha:
I have just put a chicken in so will be ready abot 4 ish and I am just having strawberries now mm:happydance:.
Hope everyone is well and having a good mothers day. i cant believe a roughly a 1yr plus a month and half i found out i was pregnant. where has the time gone:wacko:x

MTA, Im gad Hoie is good I know what you mean about the fingers :haha: I hope Ambers appoints go well :hugs::flower:

How does Hollie react to the litte licks?

Faye, :haha: I also know what you mean about fists Emiies been sucking her fist/fingers a while now but I swear one day she wil get the whole fist in there :haha: How did Caleb react?

Emilie is good I also let her have little licks here & there, shes doing good, I cant beleive how fast they are growing :wacko:

I hope everyone is having a great day :flower:

hi lorna hope your ok x caleb tries so much to put all the fist in and he keeps at. It's funny seeming them lick something new and there little tongue keep at x how is emilie getting on. Time is going too quick x

Are we allowed to let them lick things like food??!! :wacko:

I yelled at my gran for trying to get Matthew to lick a scone :rofl:

He's sleeping on his changing mat beside me makes a change he never naps at this time of day....think its the changing mat magic lol

He munches his hands and fingers as well a lot!! Got new baby monitors. Bought the BT ones! The ones I bought were definately faulty so I took them back and they replaced them with the BT ones only had to pay £13 for them :happydance:

Whats everyone up to this Mother's Day? My mum's cooking a lovely nice Sunday Dinner and have mini black forest gataeu's for desert yummy!

i have only let caleb lick a strawberry. I don't think it hurt him. Too be honest my mother's day doesn't seem that good, we went out to oh's mom's then got back at 2 and he has gone to bed because he finished work at 8am so i can't moan but i just wish he was up and i know when he gets up he will go on xbox oh well. Calebs lying on my chest asleep and that makes me happy. How is your mother's day sweetlullaby x x

Emma keep strong, Mummy's are the strongest people I know you and babba will do great!

Femme hope the extraction goes ok, it is weird leaving your LO but it's kinda nice in a selfish way too! LOL but we're alloweda little selfish time every now and then.

Goodluck with the early teething JD

Hope Caleb settles down a bit pink...soundsl ike you havent had much sleep lately.

Well I came down with the tummy bug that hubby had this weekend...while we were staying at a friends place!!! Up and down to the loo all through the night ad morning!! NIGHTMARE. Still not right now, I haven't been sick like that oin ages, just hoping Dewi doesnt get it now!!!

Got a box of choccies and a card for Mamma's day, hope you all had a nice day!

Sweetlulaby, How has your day been? did Matthew nap for long on the changing mat?

Claire, I hope you had a good day :flower: How are you doing?

Charlie, oh no I hope you feel better soon & Dewi doesnt catch it :hugs:

How was everyones day?

We went up to my mums & had dinner there, she loved her Lava lamp :haha: I got a card & a keyring/bag charm that says special mum on :D

It was ok day. I got some dvd's I was after and a cute little card for my purse.

He napped for about 45mins :happydance: which was waaay better than usual lol

Im pretty tired myself, mum's taking him tomorrow evening for about 2 hours so I can have a nice hot soak in the bath and some me time :)

Ah that will be nice :D Im glad you had a good day & :happydance: on a 45 minute nap :flower:

Extraction was fine, I was in and out in 5 mins :/ I absolutely hated being apart from her though, definitely won't be doing it again for a long time. She was fine and slept on daddy the whole 15 mins I was away :)lol:) so thankfully she won't have even noticed. Tooth feels way better now...

I think Molly has come through her growth spurt now... since the 1st she's been really unsettled, up in the night crying, refusing to feed sometimes, screaming herself hoarse... been a bit of a mess really and was only settling at 4am and then sleeping until 4 and being totally happy and content during the day... well, last night after 9+ bad nights she settled at 2am and slept until 1am with 3 feeds in between and relatively little fuss and tonight she went down at 7pm!!! Slept until 11, then fed and has been sleeping soundly since. And here I am wide awake!!! So, hoping she's come through it and is sleeping it off. Really need to get my own pattern back to normal now :lol:

Had a lovely mothers' day, had dinner at mum's and the cake was lush! took Molly for a walk across the park in the MT and just generally enjoyed the whole day! I got flowers, a gorgeous card and lots of pampering.

Hope everyone else had a lovely mothers' day! :D xxx

morning all. Hope you are well. Oh is going to try and get caleb an appointment with the doc today. He has been sick for 2 nights on the row and now this morning. Didnt ring docs before because i thought maybe it was a one off, then yesterday i thought it was gripe water cos it was different but now he has been sick this morning x

Leanne, Im glad the extract went ok :hugs: Im glad Molly is more settled now :flower: Im glad you had a good mothers day :D

Faye, Im sorry Caleb is being sick & you get an appointment quick :hugs:

Morning all.
Hope you are all well and had a nice day yesterday. I invited both families for tea o spent most of the afternoon cooking while dh looked after a slightly grumpy baby. He did get me a lovely tiffany keyring(looks like a giant belly button ring, i didn't know what it was!) and some flowers.

Both myms seemed happy with their gifts so that was good.

Weigh in today then going to my mum's for a bit.

His teeth don't seem too bad now, hopefully they'll stop bugging him for a while.

Faye, hope caleb's ok. I know what you mean about not calling the doc straight away.

Charlie - hope you feel better soon.

thanks guys docs open at 8.30. He is fine in himself, he laughs after it but i just don't want him to start loosing weight. They certainly keep us on our toes x hope everyone is ok and lo's to x

Morning :)

Happy Mothers Day for yesterday, I hope you all had a lovely day :flower: I had my favourite breakfast made for me along with chocolates and flowers and a gorgeous pic of Esmé in a lovely frame.

Femme - glad the op went well.

Pink - hope Caleb's ok.

Chuck - nightmare with the tummy bug :( how horrible for you, I hope you feel better quickly. Hope Dewi doesn't get it too. That bug seems to really be doing the rounds this year :growlmad:

I've got a minging cold at the moment and feel rubbish - first one I've had in 2 years though so can't complain I guess, really hope LO doesn't catch it.

Hope all other lovely mums and babies are doing ok :)

Errrggghh well it seems my digestive system still wants to escape my body, I spent far too long in the loo last night, I'm shattered today and hubby insisted o going to work - grrrrrrr - he got ill and took 2 days off and wouldn't touch Dewi. I get ill and I have to just muddle through!

Poor mite I hope he doesn't get sick, what can you do for a baby with sickness and diarrhea? Keep trying to feed them? Give them water? Calpol?

Chuck - I think at such a young age all we can do if they get vomiting and diahorria is make sure they dont get dehydrated and just battle through it with calpol :( Really feel for you :hugs: Sounds like what I had when I was sick the other week its horrible trying to muddle on and look after LO as well :hugs:

Femme- Glad the extraction went ok :hugs: Was it painful? I have wisdom teeth coming through and am petrified that they'll come through wrong and il have to get them out :wacko: Glad Molly seems a bit more settled. Growth Spurts are not that nice!Matthew's in the middle of his lol

Lorna - thanks :) It was a nice treat having him nap for 45mins in the late afternoon!

Pink - Hope he is ok and it's nothing too serious :hugs:

Jaydee - Glad you had a nice day yesterday, I think most of our LO's are early teethers!

Elski - Awww that was nice getting your fav breakfast and a framed picture of Esmé. Hope your cold soon clears up!

Claire - Hello :) lol

My work just phoned ....my brother applied for a job in MY WORK :growlmad: think they're gonna give him an interview :( If he gets the job and mucks them about I'll kill him!

Charlie, :hugs::hugs: I hope Dewi doesnt get it if he does I would keep up with fluids, keep an eye on temp ect & if worried ring the Dr :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->