*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Best thing I did was get all my wisdom teeth out in one go, I did go to hospital and get it done under genreal though lol no way I was getting them buggers out with a local!

They'd come through sideways though and were impossible to brush properly, damned small mouth, I'd already had 4 teeth out for braces years ago and there still wasnt room for all my teeth.

A week off work and much sitting about and all was well - mind you it was a while before I was on crunchy food.

...in other news Dewi has started reaching out for things now (at last) he's sat in his bouncer bashing one of the toys! Yay its cute!

Mind you I say 'at last' I forget he's on of the youngest stars so he does things a little while after your babbas!

Wel done Dewi :happydance:

Emilies gums are starting to really bother her, the bonjela still works well though & she loves her teething toys

Chuck - you can also give Dewi some Dioralyte in cool, boiled water if he gets dehydrated. Really hope he doesn't get ill though! Poor you having to look after him when sick :hugs: When I had it a few weeks back, I couldn't do anything and OH had to just bring her up to me and plonk her on my boob, then take her away again. Luckily she escaped the bug. On a lighter note - hurrah for toy-grabbing!

SL - oh dear, do you think your bro will get the job?

JD - how was weigh-in?

Lorna - how's it going? Poor Emilie and her sore gums :(

Sweetullaby, I thought I said about your brother :blush: I agree with Elizabeth do you think he will get the job if he gets an interview?

Elizabeth, Im doing good thanks how are you? :flower:

Hello...

Popping on for a sec! :hugs: to those that need them. think Noah is teething too. Had lots of very acidic smelly and leaky nappies! Just had to put him in the bath now! Chewing fist and crying out.

Sooo busy making all wedding invites that I am doing that when kids are quiet rather than being on here.

See you all soooooooon xx

Nic, I hope your having fun :flower:

Faye, Did you manage to get Caleb into the Dr?

:wave:hi lorna ye we got him in at 12 and the dr said its something to with they can get a blockage sometimes in throat and thats what cause the projectile vomiting and its something that comes and goes:wacko:how are you ?x

Caleb is fine in himself but its nice seeing him be sick like that. He is sleeping now. oh and he also wakes up in night now screaming really bad like someone has hurt him and others have said it could be wind or silent reflux so going to lift mattress a bit today.

Ye i went to docs and i am now at my pre-pregnancy weight:happydance:
Just been to shops and sil's today and its baby club tommorow x

How is everyone and the little ones lets hope they these nasty bugs and colds go away x:flower:

:wave:

I had my wisdom teeth out too, in 2 go's, got badly infected and had a huge abcess thing full of puss and dried blood on my face, had to take 2 weeks off work and not leave the house! Typical that my extraction got infected!

ill add a photo of what it was like.. it was over my birthday too:(

Ava isnt really grabbing things yet... should she be?? she had that bug going round.. so did i.. bleurgh!

:hugs:

Faye, :hugs: I dont know anything about silent reflux could it be his gums? maybe a dream or growth spurt? I hope he starts sleeping through again for you soon :hugs: Im glad the Drs went ok :hugs: :happydance: on being at your pre - pregnancy weight :flower:

Claire, I wouldnt be too worried Im sure Ava will do it soon :hugs:

claire caleb doesn't really grab things i just think he is finding his hands. x lorna i think he could be teething but doc says he is too young?? I had all my wisdom teeth out when i was about 19 and was out of it too. I hate the dentist but have a funny feeling one of my back teeth is cracked so might as well get it sorted whilst it's free x

Faye, Every baby is different I think some Dr's forget that :dohh:

Yeah think every baby is different Matthew hasnt rolled over and his head support isnt completly great and he smiled and laughed later than most LO's. Its only been in the last few days that he's smiling and laughing waaaay more but he grabs his toys and bashes them and can hold rattles and teethers and take his blooming dummy out with his finger and thumb and wave it around :dohh: Just waiting on his finishing his bottle then my mum's taking him to her friends for an hour or so and im gonna have a nice soak in the bath :)

Oh brother and the Job.....because I work there he has a better chance of getting the job they're big on family lol also he has a bit of experience :dohh: Sounds awful but hopefully he'll not do too good at interview on Wed or someone will be way better lol

Oh brother and the Job.....because I work there he has a better chance of getting the job they're big on family lol also he has a bit of experience :dohh: Sounds awful but hopefully he'll not do too good at interview on Wed or someone will be way better lol

:haha: I hope your brother doesn't lurk about on here and read your posts :winkwink:

Esmé doesn't grab things yet either, or roll over. I try putting things in her hands and her reflex makes her grab them and she shakes them around for a few minutes but she doesn't realise she's doing it :)

Lorna - I'm alright thanks, apart from the cold :wacko: I keep kissing Esmé then thinking I shouldn't because of the germs! But I can't help it!

I've only got one wisdom tooth partially through, it started coming through about 2yrs ago and was AGONY so I dread to think how poor babies must feel when they're teething. On the subject of dentists, I have to have a filling replaced on thursday - numb jaw, BAH!

Nic - what style of invites are you making?

Hi all

Charlie - Hope you feel better soon, sounds awful.

Faye - glad you know what's up with Caleb, hopefully it'll get better soon.

SL - hope your brother is more professional at work than he is considerate at home!

Nic - enjoy your invite making, seems like everything is coming together nicely.

Claire - the new pic of Ava is sooo cute.

Hope everyone else is ok x
Jake doesn't grab at things and can't roll over yet but he smiles and giggles and thrashes around like there's no tomorrow. I guess all babies learn things at different times. He seems really strong and sometimes feels like he could almost stand up.

He's 9lb 13oz today, so still tiny, but still on his 2%ile curve.

Hi all

Charlie - Hope you feel better soon, sounds awful.

Faye - glad you know what's up with Caleb, hopefully it'll get better soon.

SL - hope your brother is more professional at work than he is considerate at home!

Nic - enjoy your invite making, seems like everything is coming together nicely.

Claire - the new pic of Ava is sooo cute.

Hope everyone else is ok x
Jake doesn't grab at things and can't roll over yet but he smiles and giggles and thrashes around like there's no tomorrow. I guess all babies learn things at different times. He seems really strong and sometimes feels like he could almost stand up.

He's 9lb 13oz today, so still tiny, but still on his 2%ile curve.

Sweetlulaby, :haha: got to love how they take the dummy out

Jaydee, :happydance: on weight gain :flower:

Elizabeth, I hope your cold gets better :flowers:

Emilie does grab things, She doesnt roll over though not through lack of trying :haha: I dont worry about her development I think she will do things when she is ready :D

Hello!

Finished all day invites now, just need to stick the writing bit in. They are on thick embossed cream card. I have stick embellishments in the front and ribbon.
Evening do is smaller and has words and little flower embellishments on.
I am really pleased with them. Total cost for 50 day and 50 night and 45 Order of service with all the printing, fancy paper and stick on jewels it has come to £75. I was quote £300 for the cheapest on line !!!
Might take it up as a Job. :haha:

Hope all babies and mummys are well. xx

Hey everyone :hugs: Glad everyone seems to have had a nice Mother's Day, you all deserve it!

Hope any poorly babies and mummies feel better soon :hugs:

Skyla is suddenly not even managing 4 hours straight on a night. I'm thinking its a growth spurt and not looking forward to seeing how her 2nd set of injections tomorrow affects it :nope: She very rarely reaches out to anything and so far hasn't even attemped to roll over! But I'm trying not to stress about stuff like that as Lorna says they all do stuff when they're ready.

I can't stop obsessing over this time last year, thinking stuff like this time last year I was about to conceive Skyla and wishing I could go back in time :blush: I think it might be because we were sooo happy last year and now my OH has been working away (home weekends) for over a year now and the strain is getting too much :cry:

Oh happy,happy,happy :wacko: I'll stop depressing you all now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->