*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Awwww hope Skyla is ok :( And her jabs dont affect her too much! Matthew is having a growth spurt atm as well and also has his jabs tomorrow :wacko: Not looking forward to that! And its a different Doctor instead of his usual one which im a tad worried about....I dont like having to basically explain everything to a different Doctor iykwim the usual one knows him. Awww im waffling lol

Got to go get the car in to be fixed afterwards as well and get a "small" courtesy car :wacko: hoping the car seat fits in ok!

Oh Matthew's back :) lol Strange how you miss them lol

Piccy!
Not great pic cos camera is being a bit crap :haha:
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/DSCI0002-1.jpg

Thanks Lorna and SL x x x

Your invites are really sweet, Nic :thumbup:

aww theyre cute!! Go you!!

My grans in hospital, she had pains in her chest and went to her GP and they sent her in an ambulance!

I feel bad now cos she annoyed the hell outta me yesterday and i wasnt very overly chatty with her because of it, but she did try to give ava mince sauce!! but now i feel bad!

Claire, :hugs::hugs: I hope your Gran is ok :hugs: try not to be too hard on yourself :hugs:

I saw your FB status, I hope the viewing goes well & you like it :flower:

she did also tell me not to let ava get too fat... erh shes 3 months old and weight shouldnt be an issue till AT LEAST 15 or so! and not even then if i can help it!

anyway, they think its a bit of angina, shes in a mixed observational ward its like a 24 hour ward, and next to her on one side is an old man with dementia who keeps taking his trousers down, and on the other side a teenage boy whos mate brought him in a sausage supper :rofl: think shes having a laugh about that! typical she gets put with them haha! she will be fine. Just feel a bit bad, but she was in the wrong yesterday so i do have a right to be annoyed!

morning all. Hope everyone is feelin ok. All i can hear is caleb making noises. If i put him in bouncer and either mickey mouse is on or for some reason angelina the balerena he goes mad. I think he like's the singing x off to baby club at 10. I raised the mattress and caleb didn't scream last night but stil gets up at 2 and 6 oh well . Whats everyone else doing x

Claire, I would have been annoyed too :hugs::hugs:

Faye, Im glad raising the mattress helped sorry Caleb stil woke at 2 & 6 though :hugs: Have fun at babyclub :flower:

:wave:

:wave: hi lorna. hopefuly caleb will sort out his sleep pattern soon. how is emilie with her sleeping at night?are you ok ?x

The doctor who oh seen yesterday called last night to check caleb was ok and said if it happens again he would have to have a further check because appartently its an actual condition:wacko:
He is ok just bouncing in bouncer but i think he wants a bottle now .x

Morning all.

Nic those invites are lovely.

Sue hugs. Things will get better soon I'm sure.

Claire hope you like the flat.

Faye glad caleb was better last night.

Got friends coming round for tea tonight, one of them has been working away for6 months so hasn't seen Jake yet. Seems odd cos it feels like he's been here for much longer than 11 weeks

Morning all! Just getting ready to go out Matthew has his injections :cry: He's sleeping in his cot all washed and dressed! I like the mornings that he wakes up and it all works in ok for going out lol

Know what you mean Jaydee its weird that the LO's have only been here for 2.5-3 months+!! Seems way longer!

Hope everyone is ok and has a good day!

eerrgghhh still feeling awful, very tired and hubby being a knob...I need a rest.

In other news am watching that baby bunch program about the couple who had sextuplets (one sadly died) se changes them 4 times a day!!! WTF????

Who changes their babies that much unless they mess themselves??

I think Dewi has HAD to be changed 4 times in a day once maybe wice when he's puked/pooed on himself.

Madness.

Do you mean changes their clothes 4 times a day? No way! I do Jake's bum way more than that though, probably 6 ish times a day - am I too fussy about him being sat in a dirty nappy??

Hope Matthew is ok with his injections SL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->