*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Oh dear, does she have time to do anything else? Jake gets one daytime outfit and one nighttime outfit in 24 hours unless we have a major nappy escape or a puking incident.

So she changes multiple babies 4x a day?!! How??? :wacko: Esmé is a major dribbler and usually soaks through about 5 bibs a day and sometimes through to her clothes but even then she only needs changing a couple of times a day unless there's a poo/puke incident.

Faye, Im sure Caeb will sort his sleep pattern out soon :hugs: Emiie sleeps 9pm - 6am has a bottle & than goes back to sleep until 7am when she will shout until you get her up :haha: Hows Caleb doing with the jumperoo?

Jaydee, Have fun tonight :flower: I know what you mean it does seem longer

Sweetlullaby, I hope Matthews injections went ok :hugs:

Charlie, Sorry your still feeling awful :hugs: Is that because there messy or just for the sake of it? :wacko:

How is everyone? its a lovey day here, We have popped into work had coffee with work friends/took my letter saying when I wanted to return to work, than we took a stroll to the shop

I dont know it was just listing the things she does in a day and it said 4 outfit changes! There was a shot of one of the boys puking all of a feed up but still changing 5 babies 4 time a day wow!

Its on anytime tv if any of you have sky.

4 Outfit changes in one day???!!:wacko: thats 20 outfits a day!! Madness Matthew gets dressed in the mornings then changed at night unless we have a puke/poo incident lol

Know what you mean about the nappy changes I change Matthews all the time!

Chuck - :hugs: hope you start feeling better soon and hubby stops being a knob!:hugs:

Elski - Matthews a major dribbler as well its a pain in the bum. I worry his face will rash!

Lorna - sounds like you had a nice day!

Matthews injections went ok :thumbup: a lot better than last ones! He cried a wee bit but then got a bottle straightaway so was happy but it was like he sulked with me for a wee bit :rofl: He's 15lb 1oz!!!Going steady up the 75th centile.

Bumped into soo many people today it was weird!!Mainly ones from school and a couple of random strangers that just started talking to :haha:

SL - glad the injections went ok. The random bumping into people thing happened to me the other day, I saw my auntie (who I hardly ever see) and a girl that I haven't seen since school (so over 10 years ago) in tesco.

Lorna - sounds like a nice day, when are you going back to work? I need to look for a new job (took voluntary redundancy from the last one) but am secretly hoping to win enough to pay off the mortgage on the lottery so I don't have to!

Jaydee, I go back in June :flower:

Sweetlulaby, :happydance: on the weight gain, Im glad the injections went ok :flower:

hi all :flower:
lorna calebs like the jumperro still not long enough to bounce it himself but its funny to see his face when you bounce him.

babyclub was good today it was st patricks day theme so we were given a shamrock and i painted calebs foot and let it dry but when i went to taken it home it had gone some one must of taken it.:cry:will have to do my own at home.
Think im walking to my friends in the morning then meeting my mom up town tomorrow. will look in mothercare because i want to get caleb either a all in one swim thingie or some shorts . want to take him swimming soon and i think i will get one of those inflatable seats oh and me swimming costume.:dohh:

I go back to work in September :( Boohoo lol

I gave one of the girls from school my mobile number.....reallly realllly regret it :dohh: she has text me 5 times in the last 10 mins. I gave her it to be nice....but I dont really like her :rofl:

I'm a SAHM indefinitely, thank goodness... I have no idea how I'd do all this and work!!!

I'm a SAHM indefinitely, thank goodness... I have no idea how I'd do all this and work!!!

I'm jealous in a way...I'd love to be a SAHM but the baliffs would be round and we'd have no home lol!

But in another I know work is good for me I've been going a little crazy - although as I get used to being a mama things would get more and more cool.

We're lucky that we don't have many outgoings and OH earns enough for me to stay home, he's jealous though... wants to be a SAHD! :lol:

One born every minute makes me so broody. One of my friends is pregnant for the first time and I'm super jealous!

i'm a sahm to , i think if i wasn't made redundant i would be going back part time. If i have to go back i will so then we will have more money for caleb and when #2 comes along x

Leanne, DH would like to be a sahd too :haha:

Faye, do you plan on more than?

I really enjoy my job :flower:

I head back to work in May, Don't want to be a SAHM full time but would like to only need to work part time. No chance of that until after baby no 3, :haha:
Once James is at secondary school I will prob go part time... 2.5 years and counting. Desperately want to be PG again.... must wait :blush:

I think im gonna go for the flat, so scared about money tho and how ill manage, but i need too, gonna put the reserve down tomorrow AM, eeekk..

Awwww Claire thats great!!!!Good luck!!!:)

Hopefully I'll be next lol

Femme - love the new avatar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back