*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Happy St Patrick's day! Molly's all in green, nice and in touch with her heritage! :lol:

Gutted about the flat, am sure something will turn up at some point though.

Molly is really desperate to sit too. I hold her hands and pull her a little but she does the rest and then pushed herself up to a standing position! haha! Buying her a jumperoo today as her head control is excellent now, quite excited! Honestly... running out of room for all these massive toys! When we move, we're going to have to get somewhere bigger! A mansion maybe! :haha:

I think I need a mansion as well :rofl:

Awww chuck glad Dewi doesnt have the same eye condition :hugs:

I have a headache now from uploading everything onto pc :rofl:

Charlie - yey for Dewi's eyes being ok.

Leanne - Jake's wearing green today too, but only cos they were the first to hand when I dressed him this morning!

Claire - I'm sure a flat will turn up soon.

Leanne, I know waht you mean about the toys :haha:

I bet Molly loves the jumperoo :flower:

Claire, Good luck I hope you find something soon :hugs:

:wave:hi all x

Lorna-ye we want two i think and dont want to have to much of gap maybe july next year ttc.
mta- caleb enjoys being stood up better but i can now leave him in his bouncer and he will sit ther upto an hour :happydance:
charlie-glad dewis eyes are fine :thumbup:
sl-hope your headache gets better and im sure you will soon have your own place to:hugs:
claire -im sorry the flat didnt turn out and it probably worked out the best by the sounds of the landlords tricks.
elizabeth-wow your own buisness, how long will it take till your al sorted.
hope everyone else is ok, wonder how nic is getting on with the invitations.
Its dull here but i managed to walk to friends and see mom.
Does anyone elses lo watch any programs on tv and go mad. i find if i put on playhouse disney and mickey mouse is on or pooh and friends is on caleb goes mad in his bouncer, he kicks his legs with excitement and makes noises its funny:haha:

Faye, Emilie doesnt go mad she seems to sit & watch pretty much quiet :haha: she tends to get bored pretty quickly but she sat & watched waybuloo today

No plans here for another

lorna- awww do you manage to get stuff done when she`s sitting there? does she still spend much time in the jumperoo x

Faye, I do most of my jobs in the morning but go around & tidy what I didnt while she naps, she loves the jumperoo how about Caleb?

he still doesnt know what to think of it but everytime he`s in it he stays in longer and keeps playing with his hands:haha:

He will get the hang of it soon :flower: I love the look on Emiie face when the music/lights go off :haha:

SL - how's that ironing coming along? ;)

Inxs - Glad Skylas injections weren't as bad this time and that tonight's a bit more settled. And I'll keep you posted on the business venture :)

Femme - I love Molly's bum!

Chuck - That's great news about Dewi's eye. But not so good news about the negligence forms/counselling etc, sounds like you had a pretty awful time, I hope you're doing a bit better now? :hugs:

Pink - I'm not sure how long it'll take me to set things up, there's sooooo much to do and every time I sit down to try and put pen to paper or get some research done, I've got a baby saying "mum, can I have some boob/clean bum/cuddle/sleep/entertainment please" :winkwink: I'd never even thought to show her some baby TV programmes! I'll give that a go and see how she reacts, it's so cute when they frantically kick their legs isn't it!

I'm off to watch One Born Every Minute on catchup :)

Are anyones LOs trying to/or can roll over yet? Vincent keeps trying but gets stuck and frustrated :lol:

:wave: Kristen, How are you?

Emilie doesnt roll over yet she can get half way though :haha:

Elizabeth, I missed half of it last night forgot it was on until 9:25

Lorna - oh no :( if I didn't have catchup tv, I'd never get to watch anything, I'm always forgetting about programmes until they've already been on for half an hour! :dohh:

Kirsten - yeah, only half way here too, and always to the same side! It's like she gets half way then forgets what it is she was trying to do!

Ironing gave up 3/4 of the way through coz Matthew woke from his morning nap. He's been a bit funny today falling asleep then randomly starting to cry and shout :wacko:

Headache is now gone :) Watched the road to El Dorado :rofl: Matthew likes to stare and take things in though if its too much he doesnt like it.

He seems to be shuffling sideways a wee bit iykwim its like lie him down straight he pushes with his legs lifts him bum up and pushed to the side so after about 10mins he's lying more at an angle having moved a wee bit lol

Sweetlullaby, How are you? Im glad your headache is gone

Hi Girls...

so busy at the moment but keep checking up :haha: Noah always wants to sit up or stand too... getting too grown up . I need to give him more tummy time cos he has good head control now. Not rolling or anything bt shuffles sideways a bit.
I will be back properly one day Lol. xx
:hugs: for all

Chuck - That's great news about Dewi's eye. But not so good news about the negligence forms/counselling etc, sounds like you had a pretty awful time, I hope you're doing a bit better now? :hugs:

Much better thanks..would be better if the 'birth afterthoughts' service had bothered to get back to me..its a service run by consultant midwives to go through your notes with you and help you come to terms with what happened..I called the woman a month ago, she said I'll get back to you with ant appointment and that may take up to 2 weeks....well over weeks later here I am still waiting grrrr.

Dewi rolls over and has been able to for a few weeks...he goes from front to back but he doesn't do it every time he's on his front.

I don't put kids TV programs on for Dewi yet, he seems just as entertained by what ever happens to be on TV if he pays attention to that side of the room, they can't focus that far away properly yet so I'm not going to endure that craziness of kids TV until I have to! lol.

We managed to keep Dewi awake until 8pm today so hoping he sleeps a little better tonight!

Morning all, hope you're well.

Jake had a happy day yesterday, and slept really well, think the trick is to take him out places.

My friend had her baby yesterday, it's funny cos i so nearly got her a pink gift but she didn't find out the sex before she was born, i can go and get it today!

So, random question of the day: what was the best gift someone got you for baby? I really like my baby book, cos i was going to get one anyway. Also, he got a star, so thereis a jakedavey star up there somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->