*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

hi everyone hope your all ok.
tonights routine has changed and we put caleb in his cot about 7 i think and he started his usual cry but went to sleep and is still sleeping, so maybe he wants a nap in his cot now at that time as he usually plays after a bottle. i dont want to wake him but i know as sson as i go to bed he will wake up. oh well.
i have no plans for tomorrow think i might rest tommorow. xx

:hugs: inxsmphy

Suppossidly when LO's hit 4 months and just after everything becomes easier their little tummys can take more they're happier etc so fingers crossed for everyone lol

I need to stop looking at prams :blush: Im looking for pram number 3 atm :blush: But gonna be taking back his lightweight buggy and demanding a refund or a different buggy I didnt notice before but the front wheels are never touching the ground properly its like the back wheels are lower than the front wheels which to me isnt good. But I do love it! lol

Sweetlullaby, I hope you get the lightweight sorted, How are you?

Faye, I hope Caleb sleeps for you, How are you doing? :flower:

im fine lorna cant believe how quick this week has gone and was counting back the weeks and 15 weeks has gone extremely quick. HOw are you and emilie doing? x
I found out the library does baby+ read and ryhme time on a tuesday 2-3 so might give that a go but got eye appointment next week so will have to be week after .

im fine lorna cant believe how quick this week has gone and was counting back the weeks and 15 weeks has gone extremely quick. HOw are you and emilie doing? x
I found out the library does baby+ read and ryhme time on a tuesday 2-3 so might give that a go but got eye appointment next week so will have to be week after .

when did you start putting caleb in the jumperoo?

Faye, That sounds good your have to tell me how Caleb likes it :flower:

Were both doing good thanks :flower:

Im fine thanks Lorna :)

Matthews still wide awake plays with his bottles then starts crying if you put him down in his cot coz he wants more milk :rofl:

Does anyone have any bib recommendations lol random but matthew pushes his bib away to the side and plays with it or shoves it in his mouth :dohh: and still gets soaked in drool but mainly pushes it to the side i need a miracle bib he wont be able to push away lol

Sweetlullaby, someone yesterday showed me these https://www.mothercare.com/Dribble-Ons-bib-Navy/dp/B003BF6MSA/sr=1-2/qid=1268951573/ref=sr_1_2/279-6326860-8149062?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core not sure how well they would do though

Ahhh never thought of those maybe would work better hmmmm worth a fiver to try maybe lol

Wee rascal is still awake :dohh:

kirstin i think it was at about 11 weeks i think because he liked to be upright. It cant bounce in it but he likes to stare at his hands and the other toy's x hi everyone hope your all ok. Caleb woke at 10.30 then went til 4 then 8 so wasn't to bad might try 7.30 again. I'm just going into our town oh has got a game out so got to get that and apparently home bargains have a 1/2 sale on some toys so will go and have a look x

Morning all

Can't help with the bibs I'm afraid, we don't really put them on him at the minute, hope you find something that works soon.

We don't have a jumperoo, we do have a baby walker thing that we tried him in at the weekend, his feet couldn't touch the floor but he looked really cute "stood" in it. Didn't leave him in it too long, but he seemed to like it.

Just managed to get him to have first nap of the day, think that's the key to having a happy baby. Tried putting him to bed a bit earlier last night and he didn't seem to mind, although he did wriggle about alot after the 2am feed, probaby in his sleep but I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking he was going to wake up and cry again....

:wave:

Ava is still waking tonnes this growth spurt is a nightmare!

5am is a killer, i bring her into my bed then and we get to snuggle which is nice, i miss her being right next to me but im also glad she goes down in her cot.

I dont personally like babywalkers and door bouncers, im not suer about jumperoo's, 2 of my friends have offered me to borrow theirs which are both barely used brand new pretty much, which makes me think i def wouldnt buy one as they both hated it? Im not sure tho, i dunno if i like them.

I need to choose a place for xhild trust fund, where did you guys choose?

Fly by posting...

1) Child trust fund - Britannia Building Society - Cos that's where I work
2) Bibs - i use these https://www.babythings4u.co.uk/item/buy-tommee-tippee-milk-feeding-bib-uk got them at half price from tesco. The rolled over bit round the neck absorbs all the milk and stops him from getting sore.
3) Noah weighed today at 13lb - only put on 6oz in 3 weeks. Want me to try and up bottles - also started waking in night at 2am again! Try to make him drink more and got to be re-weighed next Friday and hoping for an increase.

making a birthday cake today and doing wedding stuff. Hope you all well xxxxx

We've not got our CTF voucher yet but I'm going for Nationwide cash one I think. Moneysupermarket is a good place to compare the interest rates. Problem is most of them are in branch accounts only and we don't have the branches nearby, wouldn't want him not to be able to get the cash at the end of it.

Nationwide's interest rate is pretty good if you can put in an extra £20/month which we def want to do. Not sure about the best shares type ones, I know they can be worth a lot more but they could lose too, I'd rather know he was going to get something at the end.

I cant decide where to put vincents either, I want one that gives you vouchers :lol:

Is it too young for them to cry for comfort blankets? Vincent was tired but wouldnt stop crying, I had tried pretty much everything so gave him his blanket and was planning on rocking him, he grabbed it and was asleep in seconds

Maybe it was concidence Kirsten or could be starting to recognise something that gives him comfort?

Matthew is on 3rd nap today!!! :wacko: VERY unusual and seems to be a long one he's been asleep for about 50mins now bet he's awake right through to midnight lol

Nic- you sound very busy :hugs: for the 2 am feeds and hugs for everyone else as well!
I use the tommee tippee milk feed bibs as well but they seem too small iykwim they just about fit and the sticky bit at the back rashes my arm :rofl:

I used Ulsterbank because its my bank and the closest one to me lol I originally only wanted a savings one but decided it was a free voucher so may as well use my own bank and then any money I want to save for him I have opened a seperate childs savings account that can be accessed for him my gran has saved his pocket money from the day he was born which I thought was pretty cute lol so thats his cash savings then he has his child trust fund vouchers in the account.

Matthew has a baby walker/ bouncer thingy it is a sit in bouncer then converts into a baby walker but probably wont use that bit but also converts into a push along walker so could use that bit and I got it for £20 so Im happy lol Dont want to use a door bouncer id be scared of it breaking or something :rofl:

Faye, How are you? Im glad last night wasnt too bad :D

Jaydee, How are you doing? How is jake?

Claire, sorry your Ava is waking loads with the growth spurt :hugs: we choose Childrens mutual for the child trust fund :flower:

Nic, I hope the wedding plans are coming aong well :flower: :happydance: on Noahs weight gain :D How are you doing?

Kristen, I agree with Sweetullaby it could be a concidence or could be starting to recognise something that gives him comfort :flower: we only brought the jumperoo last week Emilie enjoys being in it

How is everyone?

He usually cuddles his blankets when hes asleep but this is the first time he's stopped crying as soon as ive given it to him, he's still asleep :lol:

Nice one on the still asleep :) Its nice when they sleep a bit longer than your expecting :rofl:

Matthew slept for an hour :happydance: So thats been 2.5hours nap this morning then 45mins around lunchtime then another hour at 3pm :happydance: I've managed to sort and tidy loads!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->