*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Nappy free time ALWAYS ends up with him peeing all over the place and a few days ago he actually pooed all over his changing mat, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

Vincent had that routine for a few weeks, bottle around 6.30/7, stayed awake for about 2 hours after then slept until 12/1am. I would just let him sleep as is and when he wakes up change him.

SL-the sleeping differently could be down to 3month growth spurt, Ava went from sleeping 11/12 hours, to waking twice in the night for feeds and waking at 5/6am, shes dropped one of the feeds now again but tonight has slept much better, FX that its back to normal now,

In two weeks she went form 13lbs, to 13lbs 7oz, then one week later was 14lbs 4!!!! honestly, the growth spurt was huge. You can physically see shes bigger and we're with her everyday and normally wouldnt really notice. but honestly, massive!

I need to do the CTF, dont want shares. not bothered about a voucher but would be handy, i cant affird a DD atm tho, and like you chuck id rather pay money into an accesible acc. FOB can put money into the CTF if he wants.

Ive had a manic busy day, party night tomorrow!!wooo hope it goes ok, bit stressed. mum loves her cake tho! got her a facial so gotta wake at 8 and go give it to her, its at 10 so hopefully when she gets home near 12 everything will almost be ready.

I should be sleeping, better go try.

x

yeh I ordered mine form there, got a black, red, anchors, football, stars, blue camo and green camo.

I luffs them.

Claire, :happydance: wtg Ava on the gain, I hope the party goes well today :flower:

Charlie, How are you doing?

Sweetlullaby, How did Matthew go last night?

:wave:

I'm ok thanks Lorna, tired though, I'm trying to keep Dewi out of my bed so I'm awake more at night getting him settled but ok.

We've been going through finances and its dire, when I go back to work I'll have so little money because we're paying for nursery, but I have to work to pay the bills! I'm never going to be able to afford a new laptop or join a gym! Let alone buy any clothes I need. huff.

Hiyas :flower:

Aww Charlie it must be soul destroying the thought of going back to work and then still not having enough money to treat yourself :hugs:

Claire wow wow Ava is having one hang of a growth spurt isn't she?? Skyla also seems to be growing before our eyes-she's always had tiny hands and feet but just in the last week they look much bigger!

:rofl: at all those babies peeing (and pooing) during nappy free time!!

Hope everyone and their LO's are well x x x x x

aha Dewi fed, bathed, lotioned and dressed for bed with no crying! WIN

Charlie :hugs: Im gonna order some of those bibs tonight might get 10 :rofl: There's loads I like!!

Matthew woke at 11.30pm last night and was WIDE awake til 2am and drank 12oz between waking and sleeping again! Greedy pig he is :rofl:

Think Matthew's the biggest LO he was 15lb 1oz on Tuesday!

I had a bit of an argument with my mum over money today :blush: She upped how much money I give her which I can live with but its just the fact that my brother takes soooo much money off her I kinna feel that im giving her money to fund him iykwim. Sooner I get my own place the better! lol

Also had a ridiculous shopping bill because I got 3 tins of milk and FORGOT to use my Healthy Start vouchers :growlmad: Damm that really annoying till woman that kept nattering on and asking me loads of questions!So pissed at that!! So my few bits and pieces I needed ended up coming to £55 :growlmad: (didnt notice til got home because me, mum and gran put all the shopping together and sort it when we get home)

Awww the things we do eh? lol

Nice one on Dewi bathed etc! Matthew is in his cot.....dont wanna go over to him just yet to see if he's sleeping coz you walk over and he'll open his eyes and be wide awake again :rofl: Nearly asleep :)

calebs in his cot to , i'm the same want to and check he's ok but know he will wake. fingers crossed he goes till 10 then have a bottle then bed xx

Sweetlullaby,Sorry you had an argument with your mum & you forgot the milk vouchers :hugs::hugs:

cant beleive how big our LO's are getting seems like just yesterday we all gave birth :wacko: Emilie was 15Ibs 3oz neary 2 weeks ago I get her weighed again Tuesday

Faye, How are you?

Charie, How are you doing? nice one on Dewi bein all ready for bed :flower:

Emilie is also in her cot we usually put her up at 9 but shes refused to nap all afternoon & has got hersef over tired

hi lorna im fine thanks, been to my mos today so that was a change and caleb has been smiling lots and making his silly noises. i find myself making silly noises and smiling back at him even if im in a public place. wow 15lb 3. caleb was 12lb 6oz 2 weeks ago.x are you ok lorna x

Faye, :haha: I do the same, Im doing good thanks :flower:

any plans for tomorrow?

Dewi's just gone down in his cot but will no doubt be awake and hungry again soon he had his bottle between 6 and 7 so he'll be hungry again by 10 I reckon.

Well done on all the weight gain everyone, I may take Dewi to get measured in the week, we have jabs on monday! eep!

Charlie, I hope if Dewi wakes for a feed he goes straight down for you afterwards & Dewi is ok Monday :hugs:

Did they measure Dewi at the 8 week jabs?

nope i was told to make sure i went and got him weighed if i wasnt seeing my HV.

I took him to baby clinic last week he was 12lb 1oz, I may drop by the clinic this week to see where he's at.

Pass they didn't measure that at clinic, i dont know how long he was when the hv came last i'd have to look in his book.

why?

He's not massively long, he's only just fitting his 0-3 clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"