*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Kristen, thats great on Vincent stil being asleep :flower: maybe it is a comfort to him :D

Sweetlullaby, :happydance: on getting stuff done :flower:

CTF, I must get round to sorting that out! Brittania is the nearest to us, Nic, are they good?

SL - I'm totally with you on the bib thing. We've got proper dribbly babies haven't we!

Well done to the good sleepers/nappers and commiserations to the mummies of those not sleeping so well (I'm in that camp at the moment too!).

Lorna - glad the Jumperoo seems to have been a worthwhile purchase :)

How's everyone doing? Fun plans for the weekend?

:flower:

Elizabeth, How are you & Esme?

No plans here tbh how about everyone else?

CTF, I must get round to sorting that out! Brittania is the nearest to us, Nic, are they good?

SL - I'm totally with you on the bib thing. We've got proper dribbly babies haven't we!

Well done to the good sleepers/nappers and commiserations to the mummies of those not sleeping so well (I'm in that camp at the moment too!).

Lorna - glad the Jumperoo seems to have been a worthwhile purchase :)

How's everyone doing? Fun plans for the weekend?

:flower:
I work for them, therefore they are brilliant :haha:
To be honest not sure what the rate is, but I do like the ethics and values that Britannia have and not just cos I work for them

I am going out tonight for a friends Birthday. Noah with MIL and James with Ex-MIL :haha: Tomorrow is my cousins little girls 8th B'day so we there tomorrow aft thru to night. Wine-a-rama :happydance:

I never have weekend plans, OH works all weekend so I never do anything, I cant drive so cant go anywhere either.

sleepyhead has just gone back to sleep, whenever OH takes him to MILs he sleeps loads when he comes back :lol:

:wave:hi everyone. i am trying to get caleb to sleep see if i can follow last nights pattern but no luck so far:nope:

its still raining here hope it isnt in the morning have got to pop to doctors to get a prescription.This week has flown again ireally dont know where time has gone.
I have bought some birthday cards for the year just incase i forget and i want to get ahead of myself so i havent got to panic when the time comes plus it seems like its double the amount now because of the ones off caleb:dohh:
hope your all well and lo's are behaving x:hugs:

Lorna - We're good thanks, how are you and your little lady?

Pink - Where's Wednesfield? I do that with cards now too :)

Kirsten - I don't drive either, it can be such a pain!

Nic - Britannia it is then, I guess! :winkwink:

its in wolverhampton west midlands x i cant believe how many card i have to get x

its in wolverhampton west midlands x i cant believe how many card i have to get x

Ahhh, I'd never heard of it before, it's one of those words I like the sound of :)

Christmas was a nightmare - cards for my folks and in-laws and brothers and sisters... and then from LO to grannies and grandads and aunties and uncles :haha:

Faye, How are you doing? I hope Caleb goes to sleep for you soon :flower:

Elizabeth, Im glad your both good :D were both doing great thanks :flower:

Nic, Hvae fun tonight :flower:

hi lorna im fine thanks. caleb probably fell asleep about 20 mins ago so really should get stuff ready for my moms tommorow but im enjoying being lazy. x

Lullaby - STOP looking at prams lol! I love the bandana bibs I have for Dewi, I got a few on ebay the designs are really cool and they look wayyy nicer than normal bibs...don't know of they'd solve your problem though.

Bibs...

Claire, we still haven chosen a CTF yet, keep meaning to but never get around to looking! There are lots of places offering incentives if you set up a DD to add a tenner a month, but we'd rather add a tenner a month to an account we can get to in case Dewi needs anything.

Nic- hope the wedding plans are going well! Sorry to hear your little man is waking in the night now...Dewi is still up every 3 hours so I can sympathise!

Kirsten I guess the blanket was a familiar smell and was snuggly so he fell asleep but then again who knows these babies are funny ol things arent they?!

I'm in the not driving club too - my eye condition would make it super dangerous although legally I can drive but I know I wouldnt be safe.

I had a hella day yesterday - left the house at midday to go to the PO depot to collect a parcel and then waste some time in town before going to baby club (all in all a maybe 4 mile walk) on my way there realise I left my keys at home so I'm locked out and hubby wasn't even at work he was in France so I couldn't just go get his keys!!! Think thats ok he's due home at 5:30, I'll get out of baby group t 4ish then can dawdle around town and meet him at home.

Turns out the baby group I joined a couple weeks ago is an 8 week course but no one informed me of that HV just said its good go along and when I called ahead to say I'd e coming they never told me and last week was the last one but no one told me because they all knew!! DOH!! So I'm told its not on once I'm there...great its 2pm and hubby isnt home for hours.

I manage to waste some time until I can meet a friend who works in pub and is going in a 4 to wait for the bands to turn up and I can wait there - I get here and Dewi has had a poo explosion! Hubby txts to say the Ferry is delayed by 30 mins!!!!!

I was soooo glad I picked up 2 bottles instead of 1 and I always have a spare outfit in his change bag!!

It was a long day with lots of walking!! After the 4 mile trip to get to baby club I did another couple miles on top of that lol

Went up there again today to go to a free baby/child first aid thingy - it was a bit pants just an old woman yapping for 2 hours but it has confirmed a few first aid things I already knew and theres another (hopefully) more organized course on monday at the health centre that the HV signed me and hubby up for.

No real plans for this weekend other than sorting the house out theres lot of work needing doing huff how dull.

hope everyone is ok this evening!

Faye, Im glad Caleb fel asleep for you :flower:

Charlie, :shock: A hell of a day indeed! :hugs: thats bad that noone informed you it was an 8 week thing :dohh: :hugs::hugs: what is the course on Monday about?

Emilie has finally mastered rolling over, she rolled the complete oppisite way shes been trying to all this time :haha: I thought it was a fluke but shes done it 3 times since

Hello everyone :hugs: not much to report here as usual! Well done to Emilie for managing to roll over :thumbup: Skyla rolls onto her side and thats it!

Kristen (hope i got that right) if your LO does like a blanket as a comforter its supposed to be quite a good thing for helping them to settle so I've read.

Bibs...omg bibs are the bane of my life! Skyla has always been sicky and is now drooling loads too. I mentioned how much she is sick to our HV and she recommended changing from SMA Gold to Aptamil which I did on Monday and she hasn't had a poo since. So I don't know :shrug: Oh and she's still being just as sicky!

I'm really envious of those of you that have got your LO's into good nap routines- I'm convinced Skyla is constantly overtired but I can't get her to nap during tha day properly unless she is out in the pram.

Have a good weekend everyone :hugs:

Dewi has no routine for anything but he does nap in the day just when varies day to day.

The thing on monday is called 'save a babies life' it foes choking, resuscitation etc.

Wow charlie thats one hell of a day you had!

I locked me and matthew out on my first trip into town on the bus :rofl:

I might buy some of those bandana bibs they look super cute! Though he'll probably eat them as well :dohh: Are they ok size wise (he has a big head and neck:rofl:)

I know I need to stop looking at prams :blush: I like my travel system but im bored already with it and need to take buggy back because of the wheels but I do love it :rofl: I just want a rear facing pram without having to attach car seat on lol

Matthew keeps moaning in his sleep its really weird!! He's just doing it now its like wee teeny cat meow cries!? (on that note he's been sleeping for an HOUR again!!!:happydance:) Though bet we're up til 1am or something lol

That first aid thing sounds pretty good charlie hopefully its better than an old lady droning on and on for two hours!lol

Matthew's a nightmare for daytime naps but today has been really good (bet its a once off lol) Has she got reflux?

Well done Emilie on rolling over :happydance:

Matthew has decided he likes nappyfree time on the floor on his changing mat then pee's everywhere and lies happily in laughing :rofl: Ended up bathing him this afternoon then had a nice long soak myself this evening :D Johnsons baby bath in the blue bottle smells sooo good like parma violets I think!

Hope everyone is well and ok :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, Im not sure size wise Im guessing there one size? Im going to get Emilie one next week see how it goes but as you said it will prob go in her mouth everything else does :haha:

Charie, the course sounds good, let us know how it goes :flowers:

The bibs have 2 poppers to adjust the size, I love em they look like they're part of an outfit rather than a bib!

Saying about pee everywhere during nappy off time reminded me that dewi had an al fresco poo too on 'that' day! luckily he was on his change mat! I always pop a newborn nappy insert (from the bumgenius nappies we use) over his bits just in case he decides to pee...I look at him and he's got a look on his face which made me think what on earth is he thinking...I look again and he's pooping!!!

:rofl: that is so typical isnt it charlie!

Im CONFUSED!!!! Matthew had a full 9oz at 6.30pm and fell asleep at 8.30pm......he's been sleeping since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: So hasnt had a bottle since 6.30pm and he's still sleeping! Arg :( I dont know whether this is him starting into an earlier bedtime or A weird day. And whether to let him sleep still fully clothed or lift him and change him and feed him?!

Going for the let him sleep because I dont want to ruin anything if it is him starting to go to bed earlier. But urg I should go to bed now myself in case he's up at 2.30am then he'll be up around 5ish for the day bleh yuck!!:wacko: Or will he go a full 12 hours to 6.30am?

I dont like this unpredictable event!! :rofl:

P.s Chalie you shouldn't have posted that link for the bibs eeekkkkkk I have to have some of them!!

Did you get yours from there? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"