*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

lol, he aint a massive baby bless, it took him ages to get in to his newborn stuff properly! Now at nearly 3 months he;s finally wearing his 0-3 clothes!

Will see if I can get his vital stats at clinic this week...not looking forward to monday jabs and then supposed to go to that 1st aid thing...I wont be if he's a super grump!

Hows Emilie doing? I'm still jealous of all her hair!

I bet one day it wil be like he just grew overnight & out of his 0-3 months :haha:

I hope the Jabs go ok Monday & Dewi isnt too grumpy afterwards :hugs:

Emilie is doing good thanks :flower: everyone says that about her hair :haha: How is Dewi getting on?

he's just having a bttle, but falling asleep bless him! Next one will be at 2ish I guess!

aw I hope he surprises you & sleeps alittle longer :hugs:

Anyone have any idea how long B&B wil be offline for?

Probably be on again in the morning I hope so anyway :rofl:

Matthew woke again around 9.30pm has been fed and is sleeping so he'll either go through to 6.30am or be up again lol dunno!

Away to do up night bottle just in case and watch a movie in bed! lol Tomorrow im not doing anything :D

:hugs: Claire!

My idea of watching the rest of dvd is on hold while I nosey for those cute bibs on ebay again :rofl: He's still sleeping :happydance:

well ive gone to bed with Avaboo, She wont settle but is happy to lie on my bed watching me, so im just waiting for her to sleep. She gets to sleep in my bed the whole night tonight since there was so much going on and she couldnt sleep. I was bummed tho i wanted to have a few drinks, but she was fussy so i didnt cos i knew she would need to sleep in my bed. oh well, it was still fun. house is a tip and party still going!! lucky all the neighbours were here/are here and the one on one side of us is empty :rofl:

hope everyone had a fun saturday night!

:happydance: BnB is back :happydance:

Claire sounds like you's had a good night :) Sorry Ava wouldn't settle!

Matthew slept 10.30pm through til 7am :happydance: Hopefully he's starting to go back earlier to bed! Means I can get an hour or so to myself at night!

Hope everyone else is well :)

:happydance:glad matthew slept for you sl.:thumbup:
Caleb went in his cot at 7 woke at 12 then went til 7 so that was good:happydance:ive just been to boots need some more teets, and printed some photos off so i can send them to my granparents for easter.
Its nice here .
I'm glad bnb is back up i kept on checking:haha:
Hope everyone is ok and lo's are ok to xx

Claire, sounds like you had a good time :flower: Sorry Ava wouldnt settle :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, Hows the bib hunting going? :happydance: on 10:30 - 7am

How is everyone?

does any elses lo try and eat there fist? caleb seems to go mad for it. He is also staring at his hands and its funny xx

Faye, everything goes in Emilie's mouth, her fists/fingers, our fingers, her arm/our arm, clothes/toys :haha:

:haha: Im good thanks how are you? not been anywhere today just tiding up you? :flower:

Dewi likes to chew his fist its quite cute.

He was a pain last night just wouldn't settle in his crib!

Hope everyones weekend has been good?

hi lorna i'm fine thanks just been to shops got some photo's printed to send to grandparent's for easter x

Charlie, Im sorry Dewi woudnt settle last night :hugs::hugs: How are you today?

Faye, Im glad your good :flower:

Molly puts everything that goes vaguely near her in her mouth, it's cute. It's how they explore things and understand the size/shape and general dimensions of objects although sometimes Molly doesn't get that far if it tastes bad :lol:

Not up to much really, was my mum's birthday yesterday but she'd just come off a night shift so we celebrated today. Well, we went for dinner :/ Was alright really, Molly had a good time staring at her floral wallpaper... she's obsessed with it.

Hope all the ladies and babies are well x

Leanne, Its great to see you :flower: How are you? :haha: at Molly being fasinated by the wall paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->