*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Aw, I'm well thanks. My days are all back to front as Molly's still going to bed at 6am... she sleeps amazingly then til 1pm with no feeds... not sure how to push it back round. I'm scared of waking her sooner and making her overtired. What would you ladies do? Wake her earlier or wait for her to find the right times again with gentle encouragement?

xxx

Im not sure what you should do Femme :wacko: sounds like her days and nights are a bit mixed up!

Hopefully BnB is back on properly now I've got on once or twice today :rofl: Kept checking and checking!:rofl:

Havnt bought the bibs yet wanted to make sure I clicked the link Chuck gave so I got the ones she recommended for definate and not rubbishy ones lol

Matthew was later tonight 30 mins ago he finally went to sleep wee monkey! Had him nearly sleeping at 11.30pm and he threw up all over himself so had to change him from head t toe and give him a quick wash down which really woke him up :dohh:

Leanne, Im not sure what to suggest :wacko: :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, :haha: I kept checking the site too :blush:

Yeah the link I posted is to the ones I bought, I like them.

Sorry to hear Molly is being a bit mixed up at the moment Leanne, I'm sure she'll sort herself out with a little encouragement.

Well after I got Dewi ready for bed we let him fall asleep in his bouncer because he had been playing in it...BIG mistake I could not gt him down in his crib - I tried from 9:30 till 2am! Nothing worked, hubby isn't supportive of e trying to get him in his crib and losing sleep he'd rather Dewi just sleep with me.

Fine but then I don't sleep well because I cant move freely and I worry that Dewi is ok. He doesnt seem to realise by always giving in and letting dewi sleep with me is not the answer to a good sleep routine and will only make transition to his nursery harder.

I'm so sleepy today though, and we have a busy day jabs at 11 then we have to waste time in town until first aid course at 1:30...we don't have enough time to come home in between - I hope he isn't too grumpy after his jabs.

hi everyone hope your all ok x no plans today. I've just been in calebs room and he has a box full of his old clothes's it so sad. I look at the 3 to 6 sleep suits and i think they are to long but they fit. He,s growing to quick x x

Morning all, hope you're well.

This is the 3rd time I've tried to post here today, every other time Jake hasn't let me finish - he's asleep now so hopefully he will stay that way for a while.

He tries to eat his fists all the time, annoying cos it's harder to tell if he's hungry now.

He's only just in some of his 0-3 month clothes, others are still so big they completely drown him.

Went to see my friend's new baby at the weekend then onto our nct reunion, so baby filled weekend. It unsettled Jake a bit, he was ok at my friend's cos he's been there before, but played up at the reunion, first time he's had so many babies around him, and new adults I guess.

Leanne - I wish I knew what to tell you about Molly's sleeping pattern, do you have the surroundings different during the day/night? TV/lights etc? Maybe try swapping them around a bit (if you can)... Maybe the clocks changing next week (? - I know it's soon) will help :hugs:

Charlie - hope Dewi's ok with his injections :hugs:

Sorry, really can't remember what else was going on but hope you all have a nice day, kisses to the babies x

Helloooo...not been in here for a while :blush: i've caught up on the last few pages, but please excuse me if I forget anything :) Hope all mummies and babies are doing well?

Charlie, I know you are probably on your way into town by now but hope Dewi is ok with his jabs today :thumbup: Lana has hers on Wednesday and once again OH reckons he couldnt get the time off work :growlmad:
Oh yeah, bit late, but I made a cake using the recipe you gave me. Made it a lemon cake and it went down a treat...either that or everyone was just being polite, coz I seriously can screw up the simplist of recipes :haha:

Leanne, I love Molly's nappys (spyed the photos on FB :lol: ) She looks so cute in them all!

Jeni, hope you enjoyed your 'baby' weekend? I know what you mean about it unsettling LO. Lana got all muddled in her routine just from a trip to B&Q...she liked all the colours too much and it kept her awake :dohh:

Faye, I've only just put Lana into her 3-6 clothes. I put it off for as long as possible coz I dont like how fast she is growing up :cry:

Claire, glad your mums party went well. Sorry Ava didnt settle for you though :hugs: always the way eh?

erm, sorry if iv forgotten anyone!! :blush:
I noticed that you have been talking about weights etc. I thought Lana was scoffing but she got weighed last Thursday and weighed 13lb1. I think she has begun her growth spurt now though. And the dreaded teething, coz she has started to chomp down hard on my knuckle (she hurts herself when she bites on her fist)...might be going out to invest in some teething powder/gel later!
Does anyone know if they get weighed and measured at there second lot of jabs? She was 62cm at her 8 week jabs and would love to know if/how she has grown :D

What is everyone elses plans for the week? xx

:wave:

Hello everyone!

Hope all jabs go ok!

Matthew got measured and weighed etc at his second lot :thumbup: Cant remember how long he is though :rofl: Its in his red book somewhere!

He's been in 3-6 month clothes for a while :( Its scary how quickly they're growing!

Matthew chomps his fingers/fists/ me anything he can get hold of!

Ahhhh he's awake and shouting lol

i think it's funny when they shout and when they make other sounds. Caleb keep blowing raspberry's it's funny x x

Hello!

Good luck with Jabs, Noah gets his next lot next week... Not looking forward to that .
Leanne - I think if it was me I would try and make Night times quiet and have as little interaction as poss, without ignoring her!! And make the day bright and exciting and hope she turns it round. I f you can handle this routine she has at the mo, then it might be worth riding out. I have a feeling I read something about 4 months and babies sort of "stabilisng" their day and night - I might be wrong but it really strikes a cord with me. Good Luck - but it does look like the little lady is the boss :haha::hugs:

We are back to waking once in the night due to Noah's low weight gain. I am trying to get him to take more but he is just sick all the time, so not forcing it. I will feed what he wants when and hope that by Friday he has put some weight on. He looks really pale at the mo tho. My GP cousin suggested that I could try a different formula, but I dont want to go down that route just yet.

Have totally finished all invites and started posting out. Next is Order of Service. Also starting practicing the sugar & fondant flowers for the wedding cake. Am not having favours, but making cupcakes and icing them in my colour scheme. i did some practice ones at the weekend which I was pleased with. Will have pics eventually!
Well I hope all ladies and babies are doing well, and enjoying the improvement in the weather. :hugs:

Well jabs went fine (thankfully) a lot less crying this time! But he's continued to be a pain with his feeds through the day 9last night was a nightmare).

The first aid was good...practical session on baby resus and choking, and 3 ladies and babies from baby group were there too which was nice!

Glad the cake was a success Aly!!

Glad Dewi was fine! I really enjoyed our First Aid session, very useful. :flower:

Wow Nic you've been busy! Hope Noah is ok :wacko: with the low weight gain etc! What formula is he on?

Chuck - Think second time round they know whats coming with the jabs :rofl: Aww that was nice that there were other ladies there from Baby group! I still havnt got anything on any baby groups!

Wanting a little swimmie cossie for Matthew but cant find any that I want...and Im not even sure what exactly I do want :rofl: All the shops have little girls one but only one or none for little boys swimming stuff lol I have 3 pairs of trunks for him from vertabaudet and disney store lol but they're 6-9month stuff for summerish time! Though they look pretty small!

He's lying on his changing mat here with one fist in his mouth and the other hand pushing his fist to get it in even further :rofl: and coo'ing away

Hol had injections this morning, such a proud mummy, not 1 cry/scream nothing :D the ladies were totally shocked, she told me first ever baby not to cry.
was a year ago today i got BFP @ 3wks & 3 days :)

Wow Nic you've been busy! Hope Noah is ok :wacko: with the low weight gain etc! What formula is he on?

Chuck - Think second time round they know whats coming with the jabs :rofl: Aww that was nice that there were other ladies there from Baby group! I still havnt got anything on any baby groups!

Wanting a little swimmie cossie for Matthew but cant find any that I want...and Im not even sure what exactly I do want :rofl: All the shops have little girls one but only one or none for little boys swimming stuff lol I have 3 pairs of trunks for him from vertabaudet and disney store lol but they're 6-9month stuff for summerish time! Though they look pretty small!

He's lying on his changing mat here with one fist in his mouth and the other hand pushing his fist to get it in even further :rofl: and coo'ing away

Noah is on Aptimal Hungry baby, I don't really know where I could go from that?
With James and swimming I used to just get fancy swimming nappies instead of actual trunks until he was a bigger boy :flower:

Charlie, Im sorry Dewi wouldnt settle :hugs::hugs: I hope tonight is better :flower: Im glad the jabs went ok & the course went well :flower:

Faye, I agree they are growing so quick :wacko:

Jaydee, Sorry Jake was unsetted at the reunion :hugs: How are you doing?

Aly, Nice to see you :flower: How are you?

Sweetlullaby, How are you?

Nic, :happydance: on finishing the invites :flower: the cupcakes sound great cant wait to see your pics :D How are you?

MTA, How are you? Im glad the jabs went well, wel done Hollie for not crying :hugs:

wow today has been a long day. Oh has picked up a bug from work and is off so me and caleb are sleeping in the lounge.luckily caleb still fits in his moses basket. Just hope he sleep's x glad injections went well for the lo's. I don't know what to get caleb for swimming either i really want to go soon x nic glad the wedding plan's are going well x

Hi all.

Aly - yes, it was lovely to see all the babies, shame jake was unsettled though.

Lorna - i'm good thanks, jake's been much happier today, currently playing with his dad. He seems to be much more interested in the toys now and stuff generally, he was nosey all the way round asda today :)
He also seems to have taken a liking to the new cheryl cole song, typical man lol.

Faye, hope your oh gets better soon and you and caleb don't get ill.

Glad dewi and hollie were ok with their injections, hope jake's as good next week.

Faye, I hope OH gets well soon :hugs::hugs:

Jaydee, Im glad Jake is happier today Im glad Jake is more intrested in toys now :flower:

Hope all sick OH's and babies get better soon!

Ahhh i do have a packet of swim nappies somewhere would probably be easier!lol

Will have to venture two buses to next town some day soon to take him to the baby pool there....the one in my town is terrible just a wee teeny 30cm pool and dont think you're allowed to take them into either of the bigger pools whereas one in next town is fun!! lots of floats, toys etc and its seperate from the bigger pools so not overcrowded with older kiddies etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->