*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

aha we uploaded some new photos...I'd forgotten about this one, here's Dewi in his big boy pushchair seat ready to go out (I got sick of the carrycot)
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4010/4451442416_1f6208a238.jpg

..and one of him in one of his cool bibs (please ignore the crazy mustachioed man, he's a mate and Dewi's adoptive grandpa lol)
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4451469382_f011f45e12.jpg

Aww, Dewi's going to be such a handsome little chap. I can see in his face!

aww dewi is cute. Hope everyone is ok x i've just got baby club and eye appointment at hospital today . I was going to take caleb but if he wakes up when in being seen thats not good. Sil is havin will be the first time i've left him with someone else other than oh :-( x

Eye appointment? Nothing too bad I hope? I know how annoying opthalmologist/optician/opthoptist appointments can be....and why are they always late?

Dewi is so cute, and he looks the right size for the big boy pushchair, we put Jake in his a couple of weeks ago in the cosytoe and he looked tiny!

Hope your appointment goes ok Faye, I'm sure Caleb will be fine with your SIL, babies are fickle sometimes, he might not even realise you've gone if you're not that long!

I have no plans today at all, Jake's currently having a nap so I'm taking the opportunity to sit on the sofa for a bit rather than on the floor playing with him.

Faye, I hope the appointment goes ok :hugs::hugs: Im sure Caleb will be fine with SIL :hugs:

Jaydee, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

I have raging cramp this morning...owwwwwwww..but I thought I had a period last week after I had the IUD fitted. Weird.

Morning all!!

How is everyone? Charlie, Dewi looks so cute in that bibby :D We started putting Lana in her 'big girl' puschair last week too coz she grew out of the carry cot. lol! She doesnt like it much coz the wind smacks her in the face, bless her!

Faye, hope your eye appt goes ok today? just a check up?

Quick and random question for you all...has anyone else hair started to fall out? is it a post pregnancy thing or am i jusst losing my 'winter coat'? :haha: Every morning (actually, all day long) if I run my hands through my hair I can pull quite alot of lose hair out. Not to mention how much Lana pulls out when she grabs my hair!! it really annoys me (and my OH)!! lol

Charlie, :hugs: :hugs: I've still not started mine since pregnancy but not looking forward to it!! do pain killers help you?? or hot water bottle?

Yeah hair loss is quite a common postnatal thing apparently...not something I've had but hopefully yours wont be too bad hun!

I had 1 full on AF since having Dewi it was like a scene from a horror movies...really heavy! But no cramp what so ever, I had an IUD fitted something like 6 weeks after that and then I bled for 5 or 6 days but nowehere near as heavy and no cramps again, but that was only a little while a go and no I have raging cramp! Huff.

Dewi is playing in his bouncer so I'm trying to distract myself with dusting and cleaning, oh wait now he's crying. Great.

I had it bad with amber the hairloss, happens for 1 year.
iv got it again, keeps getting wrapped up in hollie's hands.

I'm fine thanks Lorna - how are you?

Jake's happily sat in his chair, glad he's amusing himself a bit more now, I might actually get some stuff round the house done!

I've not noticed my hair fall out, but I'm dreading it, I have really fine hair and if much falls out it'll look awful. It was great when I was pregnant, it looked so much thicker, think it's back to normal now so I guess I've lost some.

charlie- because of my diabetes and blood pressure i've had a few burst blood vessels so during pregnancy it can get worse but it was ok but i might have to have laser surgery. And yes i'm there for ages and i hate it x as for hair yes mine comes out to, i hoover and it's everywhere x hope everyone is ok x

argh the boy is fussing with his bottles something terrible! It took me an hour to get his breakfast one down and he should be starving by now but is fussing over this bottle! grr.

Chuck - Matthew does that as well drives me barmy he's doing it right now lol

I've had one so far wasn't too bad not looking forward to next one i liked not having them :rofl:

Hair loss is pretty bad lol i scooped a big pile of it out of the bath :yuck: and its always caught in matthews hands or all over my clothes! But my hair is that thick anyway I could do with it being thinner :rofl:

Still havnt got round to buying those bibs lol

Charlie, Lana has been refusing her afternoon bottles for the last couple of days. We think she had tummy ache coz she was sick a couple of times (she is never sick) and did one hell of a mega stinky poo last night. Hopefully that was it leaving her system, but i'm sure i'll find out this afternoon!! Has Dewi been showing any signs that he is uncomfortable??

Glad im not the only one malting. Luckily my hair is kinda thick too, but it's still annoying!! God knows what its doing to my showers plug-hole :haha: MTA, a whole year?? :huh: Did you notice any difference or is your hair the same as always?

Faye, :hugs: hugs over your eye appt. Hope you dont have to have the laser surgery!!

right, I am off to go get showered and changed again coz Lana's nappy just leaked...not nice!! :cry:

Aly, Yeah apprantly its quiet common :hugs:

Jaydee, Im glad Jake is amusing himself alittle more :flower:

Im doing good thanks :flower:

Charlie & Sweetlulaby, sorry Dewi & Matthew are fussing over there bottles :hugs:

Took Emilie to get weighed today shes 16Ibs than we took a stroll down the shop looks like its going to rain here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->