*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Took Emilie to get weighed shes 16Ibs than we took a stroll down the shop looks like its going to rain here

Wow Lorna. Thats brilliant :thumbup: (the weight, not the rain :haha:) Well done to you and Emilie :hugs:

I agree with Aly, sounds like she's growing well :happydance:

Managed to get some housework done this morning then went out to meet a friend who has a little girl (she's 2 and a half I think), she's not someone I've really spent much time with before but have known her for years we'd always talk if she was out in the out kinda friend.

Was nice, had cake (always good) and a natter.

Home now Dewi has just fallen asleep on the way home, he fussed with his bottle when he was out so still hasnt had the milk he usually does in a day...hoping its just the jabs yesterday making him fuss a bit.

Hope everyone is ok?

Matthew's very grumpy today!!:dohh: He's now on his changing mat beside me lol kicking away

:rofl: My brother has been suspended from College! Though its a bit extreme he swore a the teacher because she said she wasn't going to mark his assignment til June he called her a stingy c***!!!And swearing is a verbal warning and he's been given a gross misconduct written and think they're trying to expel him for it when other students have done worse and only got verbal warnings!

Well done Emilie on weight!:happydance:

Tomorrow me and Matthew are meeting a friend with her LO who's only 3 weeks old :) Going for coffee and cake then back to her house to relax and catch up lol

hi everyone hope you and lo's are ok. We have rain to it's horrible. Caleb is just waking up, bottle time. Hospital was ok no problems ye back in 4 months just to have check up x

Charlie, :happydance: on managing to get some housework done, Im glad you had a good time with your friend :flower: sorry Dewi is stil playing with his bottles :hugs::hugs:

Sweetlulaby, wow brother does seem alittle unfair to me :wacko: Sorry Matthew is being grumpy :hugs:

Thanks ladies :flower:

Just doing a quick count he's had 2 bottles less than usual since midnight the little monkey!

Matthew hasnt been drinking as much last two days but slept more last night??!! I was convinced he'd have me up during the night because he had had a bottle less than usual lol

Noah is the same, messing with bottles. I told him he needs to drink more and get fatter :haha:
So these are my cupcakes from the other day
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/023.jpg
And cake
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/020-1.jpg

Ignore the messy Kids party table :haha:

So today in Nic World! I made all the table center pieces! Will get a pic up when my mum emails it to me. Got everything from IKEA and I am really pleased. Total cost £29 for 10. :happydance:

Table Decs
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/036.jpg:thumbup:

omnomnom lookit the cake! Where's our cakes??

They look lovely!

Glad your eyes are ok Faye.

Nic - cakes look great, I remember when I had the time to decorate pretty cakes.... don't know how you have the time.

Sorry to hear the babies are being fussy, and all at the same time - is it a full moon or something?

We're meant to be going to baby massage this morning, but Jake's being fussy too so not sure what'll happen....

morning all caleb slept 10 til 5 so that was good. He had 6 bottles instead of 5 so will try and see if we can do it again. He normal wakes at 1 and cries x how is everyone. I'm fine just off to see my mom in town at 1 for a coffee. Ye oh is off for 2 days xx hope lo's are sleeping and eating better x

morning all :)

just feeding matthew then getting ready to head out to meet friend.

those cakes look yummy nic!! lol

He slept 1.30am til 11am....what the heck??!! :rofl: tho meant i could get a lot done and myself washed and dressed and breakfast etc

Phwoaaargh! Those cakes look great! :thumbup:

How is everyone? :)

glad matthew slept well and you have got things done. I've got to get some shampoo for cradle cap and some more scratch mittens they keep vanishing and now caleb has a big scratch on his head. Poor thing don't think he even realised x

you've inspired me to go make cake...nothing fancy just a lemon loaf, a good friend is coming up in a bit his relationship is on the rocks poor fella they have a 2 and a half year old.

Well Dewi had a bottle at7 then went to bed at 8, woke at midnight-ish and wouldn't feed went back to sleep, up at 2am to have a bottle then back in his crib till half 4 5 ish when he wanted to get up but I cuddled him back to sleep till 6 in bed with me when Daddy got up.

Not too bad a night thankfully!

I've even managed to eat breakfast, clean a bathroom, change the bedding, do more laundry, empty the dishwasher, make bottles, have bath, watch Ace of Cakes (I <3 Duff...swoon) & Man Vs Food and make a cake ~ well it's in the oven!

Woo its not even lunch time yet!

I've even remembered to take chicken out of the freezer to make pie for tea!

Something is bound to go wrong! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->