*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Oh and I've cleaned up cat poo! The cat has decided its better to poop on the floor next to his litter tray!!!!!

What a productive morning people have had. We've been to baby massage, first time. He cried a little bit but seemed to like it overall. There were 2 other babies born on the same day as him and he was smallest by far, I guess I'm just going to have to get used to having the tiny baby all the time.
After that got a couple of things from the shops and now home again. Not sure what we're going to do for the rest of the day, I fancy making a cake now..... :)

bwahahaha the power of suggestion eh?

Homemade cake is the best!

Hi everyone!!

Charlie, I cant believe you can get all that done in one morning...you must be superwoman or something!??

I had a bad night with Lana last night :cry: (well, bad for her)...MIL came over yesterday afternoon and woke Lana from her nap :growlmad: so when it came to her 7pm feed she was way too tired to eat, but then way to hungry to sleep. We eventually got her off to sleep at about 8.30 and she slept until 11pm when I woke her and tried to give her some food. then she went straight back down, but because she had gone to sleep early it meant she was awake at 4am this morning wanting food...arghh! all because the blooming MIL wanted to "play" ffs...i wish sometimes I could tell her to 'jog on' :growlmad: :growlmad: She did ok with her jabs this morning though. smiled away throught them both *proud* didnt get weighed or measured so still no idea how long she is :shrug:

oops, sorry for my rant. i'm tired and grouchy, but the sunshine is cheering me up!!

Hope some of you have got/get some nice weather...Claire, i've told the sun to spread your way. I hope it listens!! :haha:

Hiya everyone! :hugs: well as usual I can't keep up!

Well done Lorna on Emilie's weight-she's doing great isn't she? Reminds me of my eldest son as a baby sizewise although I don't imagine she'll end up 6ft 5 and 16 stone :haha:

Nic I think all your stuff (cakes,decs etc) are fab- they look better than stuff you could buy :thumbup:

Jeni I took Skyla to baby massage today too. It was her second time and she loves it although I think its seeing the other babies rather than the massage she enjoys! I can't believe how tiny Jake is-bless him. I always wanted a real dinky little baby but none of mine have been. My second son is really quite small for his age at 12 but he was quite a big baby.

Well done to all those brave babies coping so well with their jabs this week :hugs:

Hope I'm not tempting fate by writing this but Skyla has been sleeping better for much of the last week- settled by 8 and awake for a feed between 4.30/6 I thought she was never going to settle last night though. I was trying to give her a bottle and she was fussing and crying but when I stopped she would cry louder. So I wondered if it was wind (she had cried all through her bath too) which it was and when I got it up she was sooooo sick it really scared me! Even after that she wouldn't settle without a bit of a BF!

Hope everyone else and their LO's are well x x x x x

Faye, enjoy the coffee with your mum :flower: thats great that Caleb slept 10 - 5 :happydance: How are you doing?

Sweetlullaby, Have fun with your friend :flower: How are you doing?

Elizabeth, How are you?

Charlie, wow you have been busy How are you doing? :flower: I agree homemade cake is the best :D

Jaydee, Im glad Jake seemed to ike baby massage :flower: How are you doing?

Aly, Im sorry you had a bad night with Lana :hugs::hugs: Im glad Lana did well with her jabs :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

We have been into town today had lunch with my mum & a stroll, the sun isnt out but its pretty warm

Awww my poor mate he seems lost, he didnt want to speak about the break up much as he'd just start crying but they've been together nearly 10 years and have a kid I cant imagine how difficult it must be to go through a breakup lie that.

I never sis like his missus much though lol.

We totally forgot to eat the cake!

I'll have to send hubby to work with some tomorrow!

Reet got more laundry (it always bloody laundry!! I don't know how there is so much Dewi only produces 2 half loads a week!).

Then I have to make pie...well i dont have to but I want to!

Charlie, Im sorry for your freind 10 years is a long time I cant imagine either :hugs::hugs:

what kind of pie are you going to make?

He's my bestest bud too, one of only 3 of my friends from Canterbury who bothered to come to my wedding!

I'm making chicken leek and mushroom pie!

Charlie, :hugs::hugs: its awful to see your friends upset

The pie sounds yummy :flower:

hi all , i've just had my letter off the college and i'm going for an interview next wednesday. Got a 1hr assessment i'm dreading it. Hi lorna was nice to go and see mom and caleb likes to sleep but he smiles if you call him cheeky . After his bottle he likes to do his little talking and it makes me laugh then he smiles. I love just watching him. They change so much x

Faye, what you going to do in college? Im glad you enjoyed today :flower: I agree they do change so much I cant beleive how fast time is going :wacko:

i'm going to do co access course for nursing its a year course then go and do 3 years at uni. I want to do childrens nursing x

Ohhh good for you Faye...hope all goes well at the interview!

Faye - Good luck at the interview!!

Charlie - your poor mate, he must be totally lost :(

Lorna - we're ok thanks, how you girls doing?

MY OH had an MRI for ongoing back probs and it turns out he's got a fractured spine. This is the third time he's broken his back now, and he has to have surgery :wacko:

Awno, your poor OH How did he do it?

Good luck Faye, sounds very exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"