*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

i saw that on your fb!! jelous!!! well done!!

the hv should come out to you and weigh him shudnt she??

We've popped out a couple time but in the car so only had to take the pram from carpark to shop/bank.

Mind you we dont have snow anywhere near as bad as some have...although tis been snowing a bunch today.

...that and I dont really want to be out and about yet, I still feel pretty sore and grotty.

Feeling a little less depressed than I have been but I think thats part and parcel of general recovery and having made the decision to bin breastfeeding as much as I hate having failed its nice to start to relax and not be putting myself under so much pressure to try and achieve something my body seemingly isnt capable of.

:hugs: you didnt fail.

I was thinking this morning about re-lactating? is that the word? Cos im still producing lots of milk, but then i thought, shes happy, we're in a routine, i think its better to both be well i still need to recover fully and why change if its working how it is.

your body is capable you just didnt have the support. you will/can BF if you have another baby :hugs:

I wont be going for VBAC...I wont risk being put through what happened to me again, I'll take a nice neat elective section.

Yep the healing sucks but we can plan for it, they might even be able to neaten up my damn wonky scar.

I certainly wont be going to Ashford hospital, I'll go elsewhere!

As for the Bf'ing the second...who knows, I guess i'll try but then no doubt kill myself with guilt if it happens that I BF the 2nd but not the 1st LOL!

Hi all x does any one miss being being pregnant? I feel strange for admitting it and cant wait for my next but am looking forward to calbe growing up. I think i miss the kicks its weird.
Caleb did the funniest chuckle this morning, was totaly random and i wanted him to do it again and he did later on in day when i stroked his cheek. dont you love every moment with them. i love him to pieces.
The one thing i didnt miss was period pain. i dont know if its being bloated but my scar kills today, i will be glad for this week to be over with this pain xx

My scar hurts today too, I dunno if its just part n parcel of it healing or if its because now i dont feel much other pain i can actually feel my scar?? :wacko:

I dont miss being pregnant, not yet anyway!

I kinda miss being pregnant...but mostly because I didn't have the memories of the traumatic birth I have now!

We were always planning on having a 2nd baby soon after the 1st but after the 'birth' and section things may not happen that quickly lol!

How long are you supposed to wait after a section before TTC again?

Purple, my scar still has odd times like that so I think its part & parcel :hugs::hugs:

Chuck, How are you? :hugs::hugs:

FemmeEnceinte, Sorry Molly wont sleep in her basket we had the same problems with Emilie the MW said to put a nice soft blanket under the sheet it made it alot better but decided to bring her cotbed into our room & she loves it

Chuck, Im glad your feeling better than you did :hugs::hugs:

I dont miss being pregnant :blush:

how is everyone?

Apparently men CAN lactate... creepy eh? It's been medically proven... weird.

I miss being pregnant kind of....third trimester was best for me and i miss the kicks and lying in the bath with a bump :blush: still find myself stroking my tummy in the bath (the few ive managed to get)lol

im glad you got out claire and had lunch afterwards!! :) ive had the pram out properly a few times in the shopping centre though some shops are definately not pram friendly lol love pushing LO in the pram its fun and can rest on it :haha:

hmmm i might steal the soft blanket tip and try it matthew prefers to sleep on me atm or its rocking him in the moses basket for ages and ages! but dont think he likes it too much lol

oh i think he likes leona lewis :haha: i was singing away whilst holding him and he fell asleep then cried when the music stopped lol

he has been way better today am just managing to stretch him for 3hours in the afternoons for feeds its a real struggle though gave in once after 2hours n 15mins coz he was crying his wee heart out and had drank the boiled water and i cudnt bear it seeing him so upset but its better than his hour-hour and a half later feed like yesterday!

Before Noah was born my Oh kept saying we might not have another baby! this is because I have an 8 year old and Oh thought we would not be able to afford a 3rd etc. Anyway, when Noah was born he was even more dead set against a 3rd because he has his son now!!!Where as i really would like a 3rd to see if we had a girl, although I would be totally happy with 3 boys!

Well my point to all this is, he said tonight as he was clearing up my preggy books and stuff.... " You'll want this when we get pregnant again!!" :happydance::happydance:
:haha: Not that I will be trying until Noah is at least 2,but I feel better we have not totally ruled out number 3!

totally random but I think it is because Noah has been a lot easier than OH thought... or was lead to believe babies would be :haha:

Thats good news for you Flower!! :D

glad matthew has settled a bit better,

Ava finds pooing really hard, gets quite unsettled for a few hours then has a bum explosion, every few days.

Whoever asked about sections and then TTC - im not sure how long your have to wait, i think ask your GP? probably just untill the scar/wound has fully healed!

re sections & trying again they told me at least 2 years

thats great news for you flower :happydance:Im glad Matthew is doing better :hugs:

re sections & trying again they told me at least 2 years

2 years!!!! why?? Crikey I would have thought theyd say a year but 2!! wow.

Well Dewi spent some of the 'night' in his carrycot...we have a crib in our room but I'm not mobile enough to be able to get out of bed and get him in and out of it quickly and smoothly so i have the carrycot on the floor next to the bed - our bed is very low.

He's been spending a bunch of time in bed sleeping with me which I want to stop but he cant soothe himself yet so will only fall asleep on or next to someone. He's not too bad once he's down if he was properly asleep when he went down.

But he does wake himself up coughing/sneezing/wheezing poor thing is still all snotty/bubbly chesty.

In other news its been snowing like crazy all day yesterday and overnight - still going now, hubby had to go into work so I'm all alone because the health visitor had to cancel her first visit coz of snow.

I was supposed to see a MW aswell today to get signed off and it was actually going to be a MW who took care of me through my pregnancy (the pair who took care of have been nice to see a MW I know rather than seeing a different one each visit!!

I had an emergency section first time and found healing took a while. I didnt ask about getting pregnant again and when my first was 13 month we decided to try again and i fell pregnant straight away. During the early weeks as my stomach started to stretch i would get shooting pains in my scar i had them checked out but nothing and after that it was fine. My scar was 23 months old when i had my next planned section and all was fine!!!

I not saying people should have a planned section but the healing is much better!! With my first (at 2 months) i was still struggling getting in and out of bed but after 3 weeks this time i felt like i had not had section!! Also having a bit of:sex: doesnt hurt:blush:

Hope everyone is ok and i wish the snow would go away i wanna go out for a walk lol:hugs:

yeah im not feeling much like going out but i wish i had the option. its far too treacherous and too cold for Dewi!

anyone dared weigh themsleves yet??

I swear our scales are wrong...at 8 wks I was 65kg, at 38 wks 71kg, now 61kg????

How the crap can i be less now than when I started???

we still have snow on the ground but realy icy. ive just been shopping but went with steves dad in care so just the car seat. last time i checked i was 12st6 , i was 15 at my heaviest. i think i was about 12st before i got pregnant and wanted to loose weight. i think now that xmas is over i will start to eat properly cos id like to be about 11st or 10 1/2 as im only 5ft 5.
I think we are going to wait about 18 months or round about my 26th birthday which is july next year so then there is a nice gap. plus i want to have a part time job just to help out with the bills and everything.
steve starts nights next week 10-7am but least he will see caleb in day just will be weird not having him in bed at night time.
Hope your all ok xx

I dont know why they said 2 years people do it alot sooner maybe its just so you have healed up properly? Im not sure tbh 2 years would be way too soon to even think about another baby for me

We had alittle more snow today but nothing much theres still alot on the ground from last time though

I havent weighed myself I didnt before pregnancy either

How is everyone today?

Emilie & me have been into town today

Ha just had a call from the lactation consultant all apologies about the tongue tie clinic not running for urgent cases over the holidays....offering me support to re-lactate...yeah the support would have been good when it was urgent missus!

Not now I have made the decision to FF and am trying my best to look forward not back!!

Godammit why couldn't these people be involved before things had gone too far?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->