*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

My mum had a section with me and my brother and theres only 14 months between us.... and that was over 20 years ago.. so im sure you could try sooner.

my mums 2 collegues from work just came over for lunch (mums still off work till tues) and they gave me 20quid to buy a real nappy! :D gonna get a blueberry!

We have a whole kit of BumGenius nappies...we were always going to leave it a couple weeks just to get our heads around thins before introducing the cloth nappies...but Dewi has such a scrawny behind it may have to be a lil while longer the nappies are HUGE on him!!

Theres a buy/swap/sell section in natural parenting for cloth nappies...you might be able to grab a bargain!

yeah i already have ;)

im going to go to the NP meetup, are you?

i was gonna try avas itti's on her soon, but then her bum explosion last night i thought, this would ruin them! so maybe wait a bit longer,also her behind and legs are alsp skinny scrawny things so they wont fit yet!

I know a few that didnt wait that long so I guess its when your ready, I dont know not something I plan on thinking about for a good few years :haha:

Maybe its individual on how your section went .. who knows! im not thinking about that ever! haha! i need a flat and car and boyfriend before i even contemplate thinking about another baby! waaaayyy in the future!

^^^ LOL ^^^

Well I finally got to see MY midwife (well one of the pair that took care of my pregnancy), she stayed for nearly an hour to talk bless her (and look at my wedding photos!), she has decided NOT to sign me off of midwife care yet as she thinks it's be good to see how I'm doing once I've seen the health visitor and the counsellor - also that it's be good for me to have my notes to take with me to the counsellor and to help write our letter of complaint to Ashford hospital.

I asked her and she said its recommended you wait a year before TTC after a section but obviously if it happens sooner then it happens sooner you just may suffer a little more but then again you may not! lol.

Oh and PD...I hadn't realised there was a natural parenting meet up, I shall investigate.

to get a copy of your notes I think your need to make inquires at the hospital could be wrong though? I think theres a fee for them but Im not sure

I wonder why its different :shrug: maybe its 1 year to try again because it will be near 2 years when baby is born anyway wont it?

Purple, :haha: your get all of those & any bloke would be lucky to have you & Little Ava in his life :flower:

Leeds...blimey too far for me.

I still have my notes..I'm going to photocopy them before I give them back - they eventually end up in your general hospital notes so I guess you would have to go through PALS or the PCT to get them I'm not sure.

its further for me! :)

I just realised i wasnt told her apgar score at the hospital. im so angry at the hospital now, now im on the mend im F*cking raging at them actually. the more i think about it. i want my notes

I'm glad I have my notes as soooo much happened that we need ot know timings of etc to write a comprehensive complaint letter.

I wasnt told anything during my section, I had to ask when I got out of theatre and saw him and Dad what his weight was!

I only know that there was meconium in me because I overheard them saying it in theatre...they didnt speak to me at all except the anesthetist asking if I felt sick and 1 nurse asking if I knew if it was a boy or girl...they didn't show me though when they eventually brought him around to me!

Ask for your notes they are a goldmine of info!

The hospital didnt tell us Emilies Apgar score either I found mine in the brown evelope the hospital gave me on discharge that the community MW's papers are in

Ava's gonna be a dancer! :rofl:

I never opened the envelope, it was sealed.. :shrug:

Attachments

• 043 - Copy.jpg
    043 - Copy.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
my community mw's left it at the house each time so once opened I looked inside :blush:, she left me that peice of paper when they discharged me but they didnt with my friend so maybe each is different?

I love the picture:cloud9:

hmm maybe the HV would know about the apgar score?

Omg, Molly's gained 1lb in 10 days!!! My little piggy! :cloud9: Makes her 8lb 8oz now.

Aww, ahaha. Still so little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"