*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Oooh, what you doing in London for your birthday Charlie? Sorry Dewi had such an unsettled night, you must be knackered! Esmé was really unsettled too as she's caught my cold so was coughing and snotting all night.

JD - glad Jake had a good sleep :)

How's everyone else doing today? Anyone got fun plans for the weekend?

I've just been to the dentist to have a filling replaced so I've got numb, spazzy dribble-face :haha:

I`ve just been into town didnt buy anything for me just bought caleb some clothes. we then went to mcdonalds and he decide he wanted to be fed whne normaly he sleeps ages in the push chair oh well. he's sleeping now ye:happydance:
Just paid the lovely council tax:cry:but i'm trying to find a hotel for april because we are seeing derren brown. :happydance:This will be the first time we`ve left cleb overnight.
Oh's sil has annoyed me , she text me to ask for her mouse/keyboard they lent us so I text her today and said I would pop down with it I wasnt bothered if i wasnt stopping but she always seems to be busy or out when i want to come down. yet when i was pregnant she said caleb was her boy and that she wanted to see him alll the time but she not even bothered oh well her loss.:growlmad:
Shopping tomorrow at 8am as oh finishes then and probably my moms after or on the sunday.
Oh is off then till friday night and we are hopefully having hall plastered friday finally after living here for 1yr 1/2:haha:

Oooh, what you doing in London for your birthday Charlie? Sorry Dewi had such an unsettled night, you must be knackered!

That was a good night for him lol!

We're going to sort some things out for the London marathon, natural history museum, then lunch at an Indian restaurant recommended by the Imam in Canterbury prison (hubby works there) then on to Oliver in the evening (I cant wait its real treat i LOVE musicals hubby hates them!) then Sunday its the Ideal Home show and home....MIL is down this evening to look after Dewi.

Jaydee, Im glad Jake slept better last night :flower:

Charlie, :hugs: :hugs: How are you? the Indian restaurant lunch sounds yummy

Elizabeth, How are you?

Faye, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Been out all day madness :dohh:

Matthew is teething really really badly!!! Mum's took him down to his great aunty's so I can get a nice bath and a break he's been awful all day with crying and pains!He's been bad oer the last few dyas but today was wild!! :dohh: Any recommendations to help him??!! Hope everyone is ok!! Going to grab a bath lol

Sorry Elski :haha:

Hi all.

Hope everyone is good. I have Noah's next Jabs on Monday. Need to have a word with HV cos since she told me about Noahs low weight gain he has been horrendously sick with every bottle. Even an hour after he is being sick. Hoping she can give me a clue cos I am worried at this rate he'll be losing weigh, :cry:
Got this lovely pic of him from my friend today
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/Noah6.jpg

Made some really good mates with the baby group girls. We went and did a pub quiz last night. So much fun.
Tomorrow I am seeing the Florist and Sunday a wedding fair and a meal out for my aunties Birthday.
What you up to this weekend?

xx

hi everyone . I've just been looking at my 4d pictures and 1 had some info and apparently day of conception for caleb was 5th april 09. I cant believe nearly a year has gone . I didn't find out til 27th april. Lorna i'm fine thanks you? Its not fair we loose an hours sleep sunday x

Faye, Im doing good thanks :flower: Crazy where the time goes isnt it?

Nic, I love the picture of Noah :flower: Im sorry he keeps being sick :hugs:

Hey everyone :hugs:

Awww Nic that is a gorgeous pic of Noah. Skyla is a really sicky baby and still gains weight so I hope Noah at least hasn't lost any.

Charlie think you'll have already gone but I hope you have a really nice weekend, your plans sound fab!

Faye I did an Access course years ago and I absolutley loved it. I wanted to do a midwifery degree but it was really difficult to get a place so I 'put it off' for a couple of years and never got around to it :dohh: Really,really regret it now!

Sorry about your husbands injury Elski :hugs: Men!!

Skyla is doing well and seems to be sleeping better again. I'm wondering how the clocks going forward are going to affect her. She is trying to roll over at last! We've been to a few baby things this week, Skyla loves looking at other babies. The expression on her face when she sees one crying makes me laugh-its as if she never does that herself!

Hope everyone and their LO's are well x x x x

Sweetlullaby, I forgot to say We find bonjela helps but I have also used Ashton & Parsons teething powders which I find good too :hugs:

inxsmhpy, Im glad Skyar is doing well & sleeping better again, How are you?

Thanks hun - how childish! It was signed Lee ...is that her OH do you know?

I've disabled her account.

Thanks hun - how childish! It was signed Lee ...is that her OH do you know?

I've disabled her account.
I have sent her a facebook message. It doesn't look like he got into that cos there is nothing untoward posted. I think this Lee might be a friend as he posts on her FB when she was upset. I got the impression whoever posted was getting at him too IYKWIM.

Don't understand what he thought he would get from it other than a raised eyebrow!

No mobile number for her?

He changed all her profile info (interests, occupation, ect). I'm a bit hmmm how to clarify it is her who I will reactivate the account for.

I dont have a number no, maybe one of the other girls does. What an idiot. And yeah, I agree how can you confirm it is her when she comes back. I told her ON FB to contact you but obviously that solves nothing.
Just remembered her OH is Mark and he left them a week or so ago,

Any idea who would maybe have her number? Closer forum buddy?

x

A member called vinnypeanut was her 3rd Tri text buddy so maybe she could help if she still has her number :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->