*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

maybe try again in a few weeks see how you feel than?

I have put Noah in the pushchair. It's a Pramette so its literally the carrycot bit push up :haha:
trying to get things sorted for Emma, hopefully she will be back later. xx

Yeah i messaged her on FB too, I suggested something to her - get her to tell you coz i dont want someone to read it if shes being watched on here!

Not sure what happened Emma but hope you're ok :hugs:

We've had Jake in pushchair/cosytoe once - he looked really tiny but seemed to like it. We normally use car seat.

DH on way with pizza - yum!

We had Pizza today too :haha:

Faye, I dont like Duck but the plum sauce sounds yummy :haha::flower:

How is everyone?

morning everyone. Hope your all ok and the weather is nice. It's sunny here. Caleb is starting to grab things more and stays a bit longer in his jumperoo . He has a little temper which is funny. And i think he knows how to scream to. He makes us laugh. He was being grumpy with my dad so my mom had him and he have her a big smile x we arent doing anything today. Just got to get potatoes for dinner we are having pork today x

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Hope Emma is ok!

Matthew's just downed 6oz glad he did because he's been funny with his bottles with his wee mouth hurting him! Teething is not fun!

He's in the pushchair bit of his pram but he won't lie flat at all so I put it up onto the next level and he sits in it happy as larry! Just drop it down if he's getting tired etc! It's scary though he looks way older sitting more upright in it :wacko: About 5months old! lol

We were out all day yesterday went somewhere havnt been in years and years for some shopping etc and then went to tesco's last night on the way home for food shopping!
Matthew was really grizzly and we were in tk maxx and he started really really screaming and I was trying to sort him out and get some teething gel on his gums and this old lady came over and was like he's far too warm you need to sort him out. I was like he's wearing a vest trousers and a really light top and its quite cool in here! He's red because he's screaming! Arrrg hate interferring people! lol Ended up lifting him out and the minute I did all big smiles :rofl:

How is everyone?

Sweetlullaby, Sorry Matthew was grizzly :hugs: is the teething ge helping at all?

Faye, They do make you laugh dont they? :haha:

Nothing planned here today

Hey everyone :hugs: I've not done anything out of the ordinary today either Lorna. Been trying to get Skyla to take a nap which is usually a battle except for in her pram but today its taken me two walks out!!

SL we went shopping yesterday too and Skyla did nothing but scream in every shop and Pizza Hut! She was bright red and boiled with her efforts too. Think my husband was secretly pleased because he thinks it means I'll just do all our clothes shopping online!

Sorry you're not well Claire, hope you feel a bit better today :hugs:

I'm starting to think Skyla would be a much happier little baby if I start to bottle feed her only instead of confusing her with BF too. I also need to sort out her naps and stop putting her in bed with me when she wakes in the morning or earlier..sigh...I feel like a crap mummy sometimes!

:hugs: everyone x x x x

Charie, I meant to say https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/thhappybday.gif :flower:

inxsmhpy, Have you tried putting Skylar in her cot for naps? :hugs:

Your combination feeding arent you? Well might be better if shes getting confused to stick with one, It depends how you feel about it? Is it a bit of a struggle to juggle BF and FF ?

I feel a bit better today, But clearly Ava doesnt she was up about 5 times last night, she wasnt even up that much as a newborn! I brought her into my bed at half 2, cos she had already been awake too much! Drove me mad. Ended up feeding her at half 3 to settle her, but she still didnt sleep well. Shes FULL of snot and caugh and sneezes so think she just kept waking herself up when she got all blocked up!

After i picked my sister up from her friends and Ava was napping in the cot i went up to the shop and got myself some chocolate cos i feel sorry for myself :rofl:

We're having chicken and noodles tonight, Mum n dad back tomorrow, wonder if they got us prezzies! :D:D:D (yeh right)

Pouring rain here, sucky. Hope everyones having a fun sunday, I have tidied cleaned and done 2 loads of washing and gave ava an early bath cos she stunk. :rofl:

Claire, Sorry Ava isnt well & was unsettled last night :hugs: :happydance: on chocolate :flower:

:rofl:

If you go on my FB theres a pic of Ava in the seat part of the pram.. what do u think?

claire ava looks cute in fb pics. Caleb goes in the pushchair part sometimes i just wish he was facing me. Caleb hardly has any naps in he day now and if he does he fights it so much. He,s fell asleep on the changing mat now x has any of the lo's got a bald patch? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->