*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Thanks hun

I have to go off as I have 2 poorly girls :(

If anyone else has any info could you contact me and maybe contact Emma via text?

x

Hey Lorna I'm good thanks :flower: How are you? Got anything nice planned for the weekend?

Saw 'Emmas' post I must I have not read it properly I thought maybe she was drunk!

:hugs:everyone x x x

Hi girlies, just had the pm from flowerfairy about emmas hacked account but im only her friend on facebook and dont have her number...sorry lovely. I hope it gets resolved, i think shes been having a tough time recently but the posts been deleted so cant see what it said.
I hope shes okay xxx

Morning :flower:

I didnt see the post .. hope everything is ok? :wacko:

inxsmhpy, Im glad your good :flower: Im doing ok no plans here how about you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

hi lorna how are you. I've just got back from shopping, half way through caleb was getting restless so had to hold him . Just having a bottle now x i'm just off to my parents today. Oh is off for a week now ye, but we've got to get hall stripped having it plastered friday. Don't forget clocks go forward 2nite x hope everyone and lo's are ok and emma is ok to didnt see post but just hope everything is ok x

:wacko: Hope Emma is ok!!!Im assuming someone hacked her account on here :( Hopefully she'll see her fb message and contact wobbles!

Matthew's just waking up little lazy bum! I've been up since 6am :rofl: Got mum to mind him and went to Next for 7am :blush: Got loads of stuff though!!! Was gutted they had the sleepsuits I wanted in the sale but only in tiny baby and up to 1month :( But came home with two bags full of stuff so Im well happy and a lot poorer :haha:

Whats everyone doing today? Im going food shopping lol

Hoping his teething is a bit better today :( Rubbed teething gel on his gums last night so I could give him his last bottle before bed without it hurting as much and have packed it in changing bag to bring out with me as well as some teethers I put in the fridge last night lol And will nosey in tesco's and boots when out for some bits and pieces to hopefully help him!

Clocks going forward....an hour less sleep isnt that right lol

Faye have you done your shopping already??!! :rofl:

Spoke to Emma. It was Lillys dad. Just waiting to find out if anyone has her mobile number to help wobbs get her back on. xx

Wobbles, I hope the girs get better soon :hugs:

Nic, I hope Emma is ok How are you? How are the wedding bits coming along?

Faye, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, I hope the gel helps Matthew :hugs: sounds like you had fun at next :haha:

I am ok thanks. Off to the Florist to sort bouquet out :happydance: How are you? xx

sl -yeah i've done food shopping was up at 6 and out at about 7.50, oh works at morrisons and finished at 8am. It was busy that early x hi lorna i'm fine thanks. Yes we loose an hour so it will seem like lo's will have slept longer but they wont have :-( x

Vincent was up what feels like all night, every 2 hours from midnight then woke up at 9am after covering his blankets in poo :rofl:

Faye, :haha: were soon get used to the time change again

Kristen, Sorry Vincent was awake most of the night :hugs:

Oh hope Emma is ok, whats Mark playing at hacking in and posting as someone else!! I didnt see what it said tho.

Ive had like 10pages to catch up on :rofl:

This is the first saturday in ages ive had nothing to do! My parents are in New York and i have the house to myself and have the car, but i have no money to do anything!LITTERALLY. So me and ava are having a pjyama day on the sofa, altho shes zzonked out sleeping.

I put the seat part on her pram to try out, she looks so ickle in it, im not sure whether or not shes too little tho, it says from 6months but her carrycot is no way, at all! going to alst another 3 months, 1, maybe 1.5 at a push maximum!

Anyone else changed form carrycot to pram??

Im ill :( Headaches, dizzyness, extreme tiredness. Its almost like early pregnancy, except thats litterally impossible!

Claire, great to see you :flower: sorry your ill :hugs::hugs: PJ day sounds good to me

Ive put Emilie in the pram bit of her pushchair since about 8 weeks however it says suitable from birth what pushchair do you have?

Icandy cherry? I will show you a pic when i find my camera cable!

She liked it tho, liked to look around etc, the straps were on the smallest settings but they were tight and she was well strapped in! and also cosy with the footmuff, Only thing is now, im not sure how to get it off :rofl:

Did anyone watch dorothy andrew lloyd webber thing last night? ive never watched those ones before, the andrew lloyd webber ones but it looks quite good, gonna watch tonight its on at half six.

Ava giggles now, properly the cutest thing ive ever heard!

Claire, Im not sure weather shes too small does it lay flat alittle ot sit straight up?

:happydance: On giggles its the cutiest thing isnt it? :flower:

well its a bit like the bugaboo seat part do u know what i mean? it lays flat but its not that it reclines... the whole seat part changes position?? know what i mean?

Yeah I know what you mean

If your happy with Ava being in it than try it out :flower: Emilie loves to sit up & look where were going :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->