*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, appranty its common in babies because of sleeping in the same position, rubbing his head against the mattress ect, Emilie is alittle thin but only at one little patch at the back but because her hair is pretty long her hair covers most of it

Matthew has a bald patch on the back of his head :rofl:

Teething gel is helping a wee bit but he's still very grumpy and grizzly!Can actually see the little white lumps and kind of the whole shape of teeth iykwim :wacko:

Claire hope Ava is ok all bunged up and no sleep! I buy myself chocolate as well :rofl: Cheers me up :)

I know everyone has said stuff so hope everyone is ok and so are LO's. Trying to eat my dinner and get matthew over to sleep for a bit :dohh: He's funny about sleeping anywhere but the car and his cot

Sweetlullaby, he bonjela helps Emiie alot Ive also tried Ashton & parsons when shes really bad & find they help alot too :hugs::hugs:

its funny to see them with a bald patch.:haha:
I think maybe caleb is started teething but im not sure. i will invest in some stuff though. i've heard there is a powder you can get which works well.
We bought some comfort pure conditioner and i think its too stronng cos i put his bib on and when it was off the back of his neck was red:nope:. Caleb keeps itching his head where his cradle cap is and makes it bleed so i have to keep checking his mittens are on .
I think he will be going in his cot soon because he is just having a bottle and normally will go down now. He keeps waking at 11 ish and you can hear him moving about , do a little cry then goes back to bed :thumbup:

Faye, the Ashton & Parsons are powders but theres some called Nelsons which Ive heard are good they are granules, poor Caleb itching his head:hugs:

hi all.

Well, jake adapted too well to the time change and woke at 3 then 6.30, whichis similar to normal except this was new times! Dh got up with him after i'd fed him and i slept for 2 more hours - bonus.

SL - hope you find something to help matthew's teeth.

Claire - hope u and ava feel better soon.

Faye - i always water down fabric conditioner otherwise i pour too much in.

We went for a walk today, it was so windy the buggy was pushing itself in the wind, could have easily ran away from us!

thats such a good idea to water down fabric softner! i never thought of that i pour waaay to much in!

I used too as well, and dh was even worse, this way we get about the right amount. I don't like putting too much on Jake's stuff.
Think he's got a cold or someyhing, he's really bunged up and kept waking up screaming, different to his normal cry. Calpol seemed to help, and it's baby clinic this morning so we'll see if hv has any suggestions. If it doesn't get better don't think i want him to have injections tomorrow.

How's everyone else, good i hope.

hi everyone. Lorna i'm fine thanks. I think we finaly have a sleep routine, i think when it might of been he,s injections they mess him up for a week. I don't think the hour we lost made any difference with caleb. the lovely rain is here i wish it wasn't. Staying in today. Hope your all ok x hope charlie has had a great weekend x

Faye, the time change never made a difference with Emilie either, raining here too :wacko:

No rain here yet. Jake seems less bunged up now, hopefully it was something and nothing.

Forgot before, belated happy birthday Charlie, hope you had a good weekend in London.

i have finaly got caleb to have a nap. He has been up since 8 and was getting really tired. I have to stay with him now until he has fell asleep. Hope everyone is ok x

Hello!

Hope you all good. Noah had 2nd Jabs today. he didnt even cry! I was so proud of my brave boy.
Well I just left him laid on the changing mat on the front room floor while I popped to make a brew.... I cam back to find he had learnt to roll over for the first time and was face down on the laminate floor :blush: I think he shocked himself,never mind me.
Now I can't leave him for 2 mins without making sure he is on something soft :haha:

Hello!

Now I can't leave him for 2 mins without making sure he is on something soft :haha:

Jake's getting close so I daren't leave him without doing this. We've got wooden floors so I bet it'd hurt if he whacked himself on them - hope Noah is ok :hugs:

Matthew still hasnt rolled yet but he's getting there! Hopefully he won't do it on living room floor either its wooden as well :haha:

Been a mad mad day!Matthew got babysat while went to hairdressers and got my hair done and his new pram came :happydance: I like it but have a feeling I'll get bored with it quickly lmao

how is everyone?xx

Nic, :happydance: on Noah rolling sorry it was a shock hope he is ok, How are you? :flower:

Sweetlullaby, Im glad you got your hair done did it make you feel better?

I love getting my hair done! I am going to go blonde when i have pennies!

I have decided for my birthday im gonna ask my mum to babysit for a weekend. im gonna go down to London for a weekend and go out etc, :D hope she says yes!

Claire, That will be nice I hope she says yes for you too :flower:

Weekend in London sounds good, fx your mum says yes.

Jake's got injections in an hour, so I'm having 5 mins sit down while I have chance (he's gone back to sleep for a bit after 1st morning feed), last time he was fussy all day and wouldn't let me put him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->