*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Jaydee, I hope Jake is ok with his jabs :hugs:

How is everyone?

Emilie had her jabs this morning the last ones until 12 months :happydance:

Thanks Lorna. He wasn't as bad this time, think he knew what was coming though, he was crying in the waiting room! He did scream as she did them, but settled soon after. He's just being a bit clingy now but I've had some smiles so hopefully he's ok.

Hope Emilie is ok too, bet you're glad she doesn't have any more for ages :happydance:

Awww :hugs: for LO's with jabs! Bet your glad thats the last of them til 12months!

Im glad I got my hair done it sits so much better even with just a brush run through it or thrown up in a ponytail! It went from really really long to just on my shoulders! Also decided to dye it similiar colour to own so now its a really light natural brown colour instead of brownish blondish yucky colour :haha:

Matthew's sitting beside me in his bumbo grunting away....bet he has a stinky bum for me to change lol

It's lashing down and has done all night :( Not too happy was planning to meet up with friend but its farrr to horrible outside lol

Gonna have a lazy afternoon and then tonight got another friend coming round!

Got a day/night out on Saturday ekkkk! Gonna be loads of friends etc from school everything there should be fun

Does anyone else's LO's pull at their tops as in it looks like they're trying to take them off? :rofl: Matthew's doing it now. Really good friend that babysat yesterday she didn't set him down once :dohh::dohh: Let him nap on her as well!

Sweetlullaby, sounds like your in for a fun night on sat :flower: Im glad you feel better with your hair done always makes me feel brighter, Emilie pulls her clothes usually to try & eat them :haha: she has got her arm out a good few times too :haha:

Jaydee, Im glad the jabs went ok sorry Jake cried Im glad he settled quickly :hugs:

hi everyone. Hope the lo's who have had jabs today are ok. I think caleb is teething now so i have bought some bonjela. I've got college tomorrow for that interview. I've got an hour assessment, i haven't done a test since 2000. I have just grated the cheese for the pasta and have just took a chunk out of my knuckle not nice x hope your all ok x

Vincent had his jabs today, he seems ok apart from sleeping a lot. He weighs 13lbs now, how much did everyones LOs weigh at 3 months 1 weekish?

Hiya everyone :hugs: and extra :hugs: to the LO's who've had jabs and been sooo brave!

Lorna did Emilie have 3 jabs this time? I'm not looking forward to that with Skyla at all. She could have the swine flu jab at 6 months couldn't she? Have you decided against it?

Faye hope your assessment goes well-I'm sure it will :thumbup:

Nic well done to Noah for rolling over and sleeping so well in his big boy room!! I'm starting to think Skyla will never roll over-she rolls onto her side about once every couple of days when she's nakie after her bath :haha: She has only just started reaching out for things and holding something if I put into into her hand!

Well Skyla slept through the night again for a week but has now gone back to her more normal 4/4.30am waking up. She's usually in her cot by 8 so she's still sleeping 8 hours which is good. My friend came round today and was telling me how her LO by Skyla's age was sleeping 10 hours at night then having 2 two hours + naps a day.....I just smiled :winkwink:

Hope everyone else and those gorgeous LO's are all well x x x x x x x

inxsmhpy, How are you?

Yeah it was the 3 she did really well no crying, Im havent decided on the swine flu jab yet how about you?

3 injections next time :wacko: oh no!!!Not fun!!!

Matthew is sitting here wide awake dribbling all over me my arm is soaking and all slabbery lol

He also grabbed the teat of the bottle and squeezed and shoved it straight into his eye :rofl: silly little sausage then laughed as if to say it tastes better in my eye lol

My friend bought him a gorgeous outfit with matching hat socks and shoes but I already bought it last week :dohh: so gonna return mine and get the other cute one couldn't afford both lol

Sweetlullaby, :haha: they do make you laugh dont they?

that was nice of your friend least you can get the other one now though :winkwink::flower:

Hiya Lorna I'm ok a little bit down-things are bit stressy with my OH and I right now.

I don't know what I'm going to do about the swine flu jab and Skyla yet x x x

My HV hasnt mentioned anything about the swine flu jag, but i will probably pass.

FOB wants to come up, in a couple of weeks.. bit scary tbh!

I think we've got a bunch of cheeky monkies here, Jake punched me in the eye as I was feeding him last night and smiled about it! He also pooped as soon as DH changed him nappy this morning (only a wet fart really) and smiled about that too.

I don't think I'll give Jake the swine flu jab (although no one has mentioned it) - I wasn't even offered it when I was pregnant, wonder if it's not been that bad near us as other places?

Jake doesn't roll over yet, he gets onto his side but no further. He's only just started grabbing stuff as well, mainly my top when I'm feeding him or the blanket he's laid on. Yesterday it was the tissue that I'd just wiped his nose with! Ah well....

Claire - is it good or bad that FOB wants to see Ava? (not sure I know the background story sorry if I've missed it along the way somewhere) Speaking blind I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say at least he's making an effort, but fully appreciate it could be too little too late in your eyes :hugs:

Morning

Claire, :wacko: How are you?

Jaydee, :haha: How are you?

Faye, Good luck today although Im sure your do fine :flower:

The swine flu jab hasnt been mentioned to me either not even when pregnant

How is everyone?

Morning.
Inxshphy hope you're ok :hugs:
Noah has started to pull his clothes and other peoples too :haha: Funniest thing is when he has been sick and tries to pull his bib off.
Claire - I too would give FOB one tiny chance and of he messes it up then thats it. I did that with James' dad and we're really close now. I know it doesn't work like that always tho.
Well it's really snowing here today, have kept James off school cos I can't get the car off the drive without messing and he breaks up tomorrow for Easter so not risking 3 lives driving in this so he can play games at school!
How is everyone else today ? You ok Lorna?
Oh and I will be giving Noah the swine flu - well not me, the nurse :haha: Thats on advice from my cousin (GP) .

I'm good thanks Lorna, how are you?

Can't believe you've got snow again Nic, thought spring was finally on the way! Don't think I'd risk going out in the car either.

Good luck for your assessment thing Faye, although I'm also sure you'll do well.

Think we're going to head into town in a bit, just for something to do, think Jake gets bored of just me and him at home.

Last night the weather here was awful, really horrible. The wind sounded like it was going to make the roof fly off!! It kept me awake really late! There was loads of snow forecast for today and is there any?! NO. it looks quite nice outside actually haha!

Im having a day in the house, Im in bed keeping warm just now and Ava is sleeping next to me under the covers and looks so cosy and snuggly!

Put webcam on yesterday and FOB saw Ava for the first time.. then he was online at night and we were chatting. I think he wants to come up couple of weeks, found a BnB and sent the link to him and he said £105 for 3 nights wasnt bad at all and quite cheap! (i wish i had £105!) but we'll see.

Anyone got any plans for the rest of the week?

Im having to apply for a part time job. Purely so i can get working tax credits and keep all the money from the CSA when that is sorted. They sent him a form for him to fill out his earnings and let them know etc so they can figure out how much he has to pay. I hope he doesnt scam it as he does contracted work.

Gonna tidy/hoover etc today i think. My sister breaks up from school for 3 weeks today :wacko: JOY

It was really good of you to give him that chance Claire. I hope for his sake and yours and Ava's he doesn't muck it up :hugs:
We got your snow by the way :haha: Good luck with the job! I really want to go part time but at the moment it's not poss, maybe after the next one :thumbup::flower:

I really dont wanna work part time and leave her, :( but i need too. I also really want a car. id need to have at least 150 a month spare for that if i got one on finance. :( Well i'd need a car to get to a job. So its putting flat hunting on hold so i can get money and transport. I cant decide whats more important... a flat or a car. to me theyre both necessities but impossible ones.

FOB said he put a pic of Ava next to one of hima t 4months and it looked like the same baby! :rofl: i have done the same and it looked like the same baby with me too! weird isnt it!

im so glad we've no snow, you can keep it nic :lol:

We didn't get snow, but we did get 5 mins of hailstone, unfortunately, it was just as I had parked up at the supermarket! Managed to get the raincover on the buggy pretty quick, he didn't even wake up.

The thought of going back to work and leaving him is not filling me with joy I have to say, but if I don't we wouldn't be able to afford the mortgage anymore. Is there someone you can leave Ava with or will she have to go to nursery? Hope FOB's visit goes well and he doesn't try and scam the CSA form.

Jake looks nothing like me as a baby, or now, but he really looks like DH or DH's brother when they were babies so at least no-one could question who his daddy is (not that there is any reason to)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->