*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

yeh i have no idea about if the rules change for OU, I wanted to do nursing, I mean its still an option, I would need to see how much i would be getting in Grants, I know they get about 800 a month to do nursing, Then id get child benefit and i think but not sure you still get child tax credits, Doubt you get income support? And then i dunno how much the lone parents grant and the dependants grant is, But i mean it is still do-able if a flat was 500 a month, i just wouldnt be able to pay council tax :rofl: I would need to see what exactly the amounts are i guess. Or stay here longer :(

Not heard back form the uni and keep forgettting to call will try remember to do it today, Ava is needing milkymoo now tho :lol:

shes so funny,she giggles all the time is adorable, if i lie her on the bed, rthen put an arm on each side, hand flat on the bed, and learn hard on the mattress the spring back up so she bounces shes in FITS! or if i do that thing where u kinda pretend to drop them but catch them but ur never actually letting go, she laughs so much !

Anyway, on the car front, my gran called last night. She is GIVING me her car!!!!!!
Its just an old tin can polo, but it has 4 wheels and an engine and is a start! When i can aafford a new one i can trade it in. few years,

will get it insured for 1 year but then im on my own, opened an incentive saver online linked to my acc and will put any spare money i can in there when i can to cover mot and tax costs when they appear.:yipee: :yipee: So random how it all happened last night just after i got really down about it! My gran had mentioned it when i went for lunch with her on tues but shes going a bit:wacko: so i didnt believe her, thought she was talking nonsense!

so will bring that home on monday after we go there for easter. Dad gonna get it MOT'd first, how long do they last is it 6months or a yr? and how much are they?

Started to write for kirstin's website, small commision, every little helps, also gonna become an usborne book seller soon, Again its on commision, And im applying for a job in GAP part time.
woooo

today is better, OH and i have some CHOCOLATE LEFT!!!

hope everyone has a good day!

Faye, have you tried a sleeping bag? Hows Caleb in his Jumperoo now?
we dont have any problems cutting Emilies nails of course she wiggles but not enough for me not to be able to do them if that makes sense? Im sure it will all change when shes moving though :haha:

Claire, thats great news about the car :happydance: I kwym about the giggles they make me laugh everytime :haha:

How is everyone?

Were off to DH's parents tomorrow whats everyones plans for easter?

not much here, thin k im gonna go to dundee on sat to see a friend, monday to my grans. If its nice weather we will have a bbq on sun.

I have used sleeping bags since 3 weeks old, theyre great, ava was the same she wriggles n kicks so much she ends up with nothing and freezing!! i got 4 second hand on here and theyve been fab!

Ah the 2 days of work are over and its 2 week Easter break before I go babck properly...well it wasnt as bad as it could have been but I'm going to be one very sleepy girly!

I brought my work laptop home as I couldnt stand to be without one, I dont know how i'm going to afford a new one!

Will catch up with people a bit later...hubby came dfown with another stomach bug over night so while he had Dewi today NOTHING got done...funny when I was ill and took care of him I still managed to doa few chores eh? So I'm running around trying to get the house stright after a week of MIL being here!

I see a few of you talkinh about your babbas and their habits in bed...how do you put them to sleep...do you still swaddle/wrap them or do you lie them down and then put a blanket over them?

Dewi sleeps better if he's wrapped up, if his arms are out them he flails around and wakes himself up...and yes scratches himself!

Forgot to say he wa weighed Monday and was 13lb 8oz still just under 50 th centile...but he's only 9th for length...he's got little legs like his Daddy!

caleb has a blanket over him but ends up moving up the cot . Caleb is just over 50th line for weight and was on 9th line for length x

yeh i have no idea about if the rules change for OU, I wanted to do nursing, I mean its still an option, I would need to see how much i would be getting in Grants, I know they get about 800 a month to do nursing, Then id get child benefit and i think but not sure you still get child tax credits, Doubt you get income support? And then i dunno how much the lone parents grant and the dependants grant is, But i mean it is still do-able if a flat was 500 a month, i just wouldnt be able to pay council tax :rofl: I would need to see what exactly the amounts are i guess. Or stay here longer :(

Not heard back form the uni and keep forgettting to call will try remember to do it today, Ava is needing milkymoo now tho :lol:

shes so funny,she giggles all the time is adorable, if i lie her on the bed, rthen put an arm on each side, hand flat on the bed, and learn hard on the mattress the spring back up so she bounces shes in FITS! or if i do that thing where u kinda pretend to drop them but catch them but ur never actually letting go, she laughs so much !

Anyway, on the car front, my gran called last night. She is GIVING me her car!!!!!!
Its just an old tin can polo, but it has 4 wheels and an engine and is a start! When i can aafford a new one i can trade it in. few years,

will get it insured for 1 year but then im on my own, opened an incentive saver online linked to my acc and will put any spare money i can in there when i can to cover mot and tax costs when they appear.:yipee: :yipee: So random how it all happened last night just after i got really down about it! My gran had mentioned it when i went for lunch with her on tues but shes going a bit:wacko: so i didnt believe her, thought she was talking nonsense!

so will bring that home on monday after we go there for easter. Dad gonna get it MOT'd first, how long do they last is it 6months or a yr? and how much are they?

Started to write for kirstin's website, small commision, every little helps, also gonna become an usborne book seller soon, Again its on commision, And im applying for a job in GAP part time.
woooo

today is better, OH and i have some CHOCOLATE LEFT!!!

hope everyone has a good day!

not for long, it has to be big so i dont have to go back to work :thumbup: :D

Charlie, :happydance: on Dewi's weight

Emilie goes in a sleeping bag , shes hated being swaddled & even now hates her arms being tucked in anywhere :haha:

Lol, kirsten, am onto it. Yey lets get it big!!!

Ava hated being swaddled and would wriggle till at least one arm was out, Chuck i just put her in a sleeping bag and put her down,its good aswell cos if she wakes for a bottle, she doesnt get cold getting lifted out i just leave the sleeping bag on her and then if she falls asleep she can just be put back down without hassle of blankets!

its just getting a bit warm to be wrapping him in blankets is all...hmm he'll just have to get used to having his arms out! lol

Hello everyone :hugs: such a lot to catch up on as ever!

Claire glad things are looking better for you today re the car- its strange how that happens sometimes.

Charlie I'm glad going back to work hasn't been too bad for you. Skyla still sleeps swaddled with one arm free. If I don't wrap her she really fusses but today she did take a nap (in her cot for 30 mins :happydance:) with both arms free so I think from tomorrow I'll just be swaddling her legs.

Damn can't remember anything else! Nothing to tell you either really just had really normal routine day. I absolutely adore Skyla's giggle too it makes me feel so happy. She especially giggles if she's in her jumperoo and I get down to her height and 'dance' to the music with my head! Oh and if you blow on her tummy!

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Well I'm trying Dewi in his cot in the nursery this weekend, I'm getting sick and tired of him waking up so oftern but he sleeps like the dead in his crib before we go in there! I reckon its worth a try hopefully a quiet room will help him sleep.

Charlie, Good luck I hope it helps Dewi sleep alittle better :flower:

we were thinking of putting caleb in his own room soon too. Just got to get a monitor, even though we live in a flat and the rooms are next to each other i'm sacred i wont wake up x :wacko:

Been a while since I updated!

Molly is 16 weeks (OMG... that's really flown!) and weighed 14lb2oz on Tues. :thumbup:

She's still going to bed late but slowly moving it around, and when she does go to bed she sleeps for 10 hours with just 1 really short 2 minute feed so, am very happy with that and once she's down at a good time we've cracked it! :D

Other than that, OH is working more but has five days off from today so going to be doing lots of fun family activities while we have the chance! Baking lots of cakes and such for easter tomorrow as the whole family are coming over. Molly's Christening isn't too far away so invites will be going out shortly! :D

Hope all the babies are happy and well xxx

Claire 0 Good News! Pleased things are looking up
Noah sleeps in a sleeping bag and in his own room
Nice to see you Femme and Glad Molly is doing well.

Off to bed soon so hope everyone is well xx

Leanne, Great to see you & Im glad Moly is doing well :flower:

Nic, How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back