*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I'll take a look in wilkinsons or the works I'm sure I've seen little bottle sof poster paint in there.

I have a page in the baby journal thing we bought for prints and I know the Grandma's would cooo over a card form the LO with a print on it!

I cant beleive it Dewi has just slept for nearly 4 hours had a feed and dropped right back to sleep! He 'll be a bloody pain tonight I just know it, I'm waking him up in 2 hours if he doesnt wake of his own accord, we did not sleep well last night and I want a better night!

Ava does that, sleeps, wakes, feeds, then is awake just happy and content for about an hour, sometiems more, then zzzzzzzzzz back asleep for 3/4 hours. She sometimes falls asleep tho during her feed hahaha! its so funny. But after her next feed gonna keep her awake a bit, then a bit later will bath her etc, should hopefully time her 11pm feed to be in my room and hopefully she will sleep thru again! fingers crossed.

Awh i dont have a baby book! i just ordered one from mamas and papas, yey! and i agree the grandparents would LOVE a card with prints on! lovely!

All the grandparents live 250 miles away (Swansea and South Devon) so its nice to send a few little bits to them when we can.

I just thought it'd be nice to send little thank you card for all the little gifts they've given over xmas and in general form the LO.

yeah definately!! you could even do it on card and put it in a little frame, u know the ones with 2 sides and it stands up?? one side put the print and the other a photo!

Exackerly!!

Even though I cant get out to get supplies I can think about cute projects! LOL

For instance I want a Mei Tai infant carrier but will never afford one so I;m hatching (or trying to) a cunning plan to get someone to make me one!

Chuck, I brought a baby journal from mothercare that has a page in it for hand/foot prints, I have non toxic ink from where I used to make cards but I havent done it yet

we have a mothercare journal too it has pages in for prints lol! Just need to gt ink/paint!

Hey ladies! :flower: dissapeared there for a bit lol have been sick the past two days :cries: my mum had to take Matthew on Thursday night for me :( but a lot better now. Think I gave myself a touch of food poisoning. On thursday i put the oven on timer with chicken burgers in it and the electric ran out (hadnt been to shop with the ice and snow and my new debit card doesnt work online) so had to borrow my mums card then forgot to put the oven back on and yup ate half the chicken burger before realising id only cooked them for about 10mins ! im a complete idiot ! and im never touching a chicken burger again lol

I have a wee imprints kit for matthew as well keep meaning to get it done! lol

how is everyone? read through last few pages.the pics of Emilie on her playmat are so cute i havnt tried matthew on his lol

hi all. i have just ordered some of my photos to be printed and sent to me off snapfish.co.uk. The first 40 (6x4) you get free and postage is only 99p so that was a real bargain. I only manged 26 cos a lot of 1st pics were of caleb with his food tube and when he was on neonatal and even though that doesnt matter it makes me a little sad cos it reminds me i only saw the him for a few mins then he was taken away. but dont worry i will soon get more. Caleb is still sleepong alot, just waking for feeds or to be changed. i do pick him up and talk to him but only now and again does he stay awake. I love him to pieces though. cant wait for the snow to clear such a nightmare cos we have a bridge to get to shop and it slopes and its not that safe so until it gets better im staying in. Hope everyone is well and little ones to, how are the night time sleeps going xx

urg i hate the snow and ice we're getting!!everywhere here is like an ice rink and my balance is terrible ! so havnt been able to go for any nice long walks with matthew or anything :( im getting sick of pushing a pram around the shopping centre! lol

awwk im glad caleb is doing ok!

Nights are good takes ages to get him settled sleeping in his moses basket though!usually anything after midnight though have been sort of managing to get it back by a bit depending on how much he's slept during the day/evening!lol then he'll sleep til around 5am depending on when he went to sleep then up again around 9ish then sometimes he'll go back to sleep after fed,changed,played a bit for another 3 hours.

Does everyone's LO fart an AWFUL lot? :haha: really loud? i think its hilerious!

yes its so funny how a baby can fart so much an so loud. my oh keeps accusing me when its caleb xx sometimes i dont think caleb likes his basket, as soon as you put him down in it hes crying. x

I get the same feeling with Matthew cries when you put him in the moses basket i have to rock and shhhh and dummy in every single night to get him to sleep also have to stay ages right beside him coz he opens one eye as if to get reassurance that im still there!

Someone else said there HV told them to try a soft blanket under the moses basket mattress i've tried it and it seems to have him settling that little bit easier and quicker! You could try it lol

Pink, Im glad caleb is doing ok :flower: we went to boots for ours didnt even think of snapfish :blush:

Emilie farts than makes a face as if to say "It wasnt me" :haha::haha:

Nighttimes are good Emilie usually wakes between 3 - 4 am than sleeps until 8ish sometimes later, shes such a content baby

she does have alot of hair my mum said mine was longer when I was her age :wacko::wacko::haha:

ye i looked at boot but cos i didnt have lots of photos it worked out dear. x we have a flannete blanket and tried a softer one but he seems to sweat alot. so its just a matter of checking his nappy, if he needs a feed and everything else then its just a matter of putting music on and seeing if he will fall asleep. x

Glad everyones LO's are doing well,

chuck yeah mei tai's are awesome,I wnt one but also cant afford it just now. Have you seen connecta's? theyre basically the same except clip instead of tie.

Just had a huge fight with FOB and told him to basically stay away from us and csa will be intouch. just posted in GS our convo, he said ''' you decided to go ahed with this '' .. clearly resents me for it. I hate him!

Sounds like a tosser. Well shot.

Emilie is so cute! So much hair, looks thicker than mine already! :D jealous!

Molly is exactly one month already, so we dressed her in a special outfit and went out to celebrate :lol:

https://i48.tinypic.com/eippnp.jpg

:cloud9:

Awww Molly is a sweetie :cloud9: she looks lovely :flower:

Purple, I agree well shot :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly