*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, Emilie has been watching me eat for a while now she even grabs the plate trying to get the food on it :dohh::haha: could it be a growth spurt Caleb is going through?

inxsmhpy, I know hasnt time just flown? :wacko:

Molly has been feeding every 2 hours. 4 months is an enormous growth spurt so I'm expecting more chaos! :lol:

I really can't believe I was pregnant this time last year (I didn't know either!). How exciting for the 2010 ladies, all the new things ahead of them. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with Molly again and could feel her moving around. I really miss that. We're thinking of ttc next year so... FX'd! :D

Hope you're all well and had a nice easter x

Leanne, great to see you :flower: How are you doing? How is Molly doing?

I found out I was pregnant on 24th March last year seems weird that a whole year has passed :wacko:

Ive also heard the 4 month growth spurt is a huge one :wacko:

We're doing great thanks! Can you believe how much they're changing and all the things they can do? They're not tiny babies any more. I think, as soon as she can sit completely unaided, she won't seem so babyish any more :( She can sit for a little while now before toppling over, bless her :lol:

Hello!
Wedding plans going well thanks Lorna. All invites sent and most things done.
Made a cake today... Cant eat any till I go to Slimming though :haha:
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/DSCI0019-1.jpg

Yeah, not looking forward to 4 month growth spurt. Noah has settled now on 6oz every 4 hours and sleeping 8 till 5 till 8 ish currently so would like that to stay :haha: HV wants me to think about weaning at 17 weeks cos Noah is very sick and doesn't put much weight on but Gonna just look a week at a time. I dont think he needs food next week unless something drastic happens.
I wont be giving him baby rice at all anyway, but when can he have purred veg etc? If I do have to wean earlier than 6 months then can he go onto veg and fruit straight away!

I am almost certain we will be TTC in Dec when Noah is 1. That will be 3rd and final. :cry:
Er, think thats me. Hope you all doing ok.

Nic, I know a few people that went straight to puree veg/fruits at 4/5 months however everyone seems to have so many different options about it now see what your HV says maybe?

The cake is just lovely :flower:

We have decided to talk about maybe having another in 4/5 years

Nic, I know a few people that went straight to puree veg/fruits at 4/5 months however everyone seems to have so many different options about it now see what your HV says maybe?

The cake is just lovely :flower:

We have decided to talk about maybe having another in 4/5 years

I think I will have a chat on Friday as it all depends on if he has put any weight on !!
Thanks.... 4-5years will be a great gap. I love the fact James is older than Noah by 8 years , I would wait longer except I dont want a baby after I am 30 and I will be 29 this year!!!!

:flower:nic the cake looks great:thumbup:im sure it would send my diabetes overboard:haha:
Yeah maybe it is a growth spurt:haha:
I cant believe how much caleb is changing. each week we go to my mom and dads on a saturdy and they notice it more. Caleb is starting to laugh and it has me in stitches. he loves me moving his arms from side to side when he's on his changing mat and if i just sing to him:happydance:
I didnt know i was pregnant yet as calebs original due date was 27th dec. i think i found out 27th april.
ttc #2 - we are going to ttc next july so that will be a nice gap. i will have to go and see my midwife this july just so im sorted with my diabetes and just to check im ok for then. I miss being pregnant.:cry:
I need to look for a weekend part time job soon , maternity allowance finishes july so will start end of may. god knows what i will look for. x
hope everyone is ok xx:flower:

Faye, Arent gigges/laughs just the best? Emilie has me in stitches :haha:

Lorna - Dewi tries to grab our plates if he's sat on our knee when we eat, its quite funny.

Hope Molly calms down on the feeding front soon - are you still BF'ing? Hard work I bet!

I cant remember when I got my BFP...it was April sometime, we tracked back and it would have been my birthday weekend I caught so a couple weeks after that...will have to hunt out my old diary.

Nic that cake looks lovely!! We're going to TTC the end of the year for our 2nd not sure we'd make it to a 3rd lol...but I a defo not going to get caught at the same time of the year this time, being due over xmas and in hospital over the holiday season just added to the trauma.

I think they can go straight to puréed fruit and veg if you want a lot of people start with rice as it has little flavour but more texture than milk.

Giggles and laughs are great- Dewi also screeches and squeals also very very funny he's soooo loud!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend??

Hubby finally felt better today so we went out to do a bit of shopping - I had to buy some running gear - YUCK - I look like someone tried to put toothpaste back into the tube!! But I need to drop a stone and cant afford a gym member ship but I'm going to do a 10 week beginners running course with the women's running network to build my confidence and get me to a point where I can run for 30mins without stopping the try and get out 3 times a week.

Yep, still BF. Actually in the night it's great, she feeds for 2 mins and we're back to sleep! It's alright really, she's just a little chub! Was 14lb 2oz last week at 16 weeks! From 6lb 12oz :wacko:

awww but chubby is good! Dewi was 13lb 8oz last week.

I still wish I could have BF, too many things went against us to do it though...huff.

:wave: hello everyone and LO's!!

That cake looks delicious I love the brightness of it!!lol

We were out all day at country park with loads of easter events going on was such a fun great day :) Though I kept checking out EVERYONE's prams and buggies :rofl: We went on an easter trail and it was alice in wonderland themed so got loads of pictures of everyone beside all the dressed up people they probably thought I was mad!

Awwww its scary all the LO's are becoming big ones lol

Is Noah ok? I think you mentioned about weight and sick??:wacko:

Hope everyone is having a good easter!!

Chuck - know how you feel I need to get on the wii-fit etc to tone up my tummy etc though im still weighing in less than pre pregnancy!! It's annoying though there are 3lbs of differences between me and my mum in weight and nearly exact same height and she's a size 8-10 and im a 12-14!! think i've a bigger bone structure or something lol

I still havn't bought those bibs :rofl: found some nice ones in primark that are better lol

im more exciting news............POST AGAIN TOMORROW!!:happydance: lol

He's coming on a treat! :D

You gave it your best, Chuck, nobody can ask for more. Dewi's the picture of health! x

Oh yes, post!!! Waiting on like 15 things! We haven't changed a jot eh, SL? :lol:

Awww all this TTC chat makes me want to :cry: Even though in my heart I would absolutely love another my head tells me I am much too old :cry: Plus with my PCOS Skyla was a very,very,very happy and amazing fluke!! If I could take ten years off myself or am crazy enough to say sod my age I would love a summer baby next time-I've hated having to wrap Skyla up all the time.

Charlie I really need to get back in shape too and lose some weight. I'll have to blow the dust of my treadmill sometime very soon!

:hugs: everyone x x x x

Sweetlullaby, great to see you :flower: How are things?

inxsmhpy, :hugs:

Hi all, checking in again now the long weekend's done.

Jake's been really bunged up all weekend so we've spent our time shopping for decongestants and saline drops. We've also been giving him calpol even though he doesn't have a temperature. When we didn't he just couldn't sleep for longer than 2 hrs at a time (he was going 5-6 then 3-4). Hopefully he's getting better now.

I didn't find out I was pregnant till 18 April, had tested on 10 April as we were going on a night out but it was negative. We're going to think about another baby when Jake's 2, hopefully we'll have an autumn baby next time but I guess fate will decide, esp as I'll be nearly 33 by then....

Nic - cake looks good, I used to do fancy cakes for friends' bdays and stuff, don't have time now, or get to go to the celebrations. Well, that's a bit me feeling sorry for myself, my friend's 30th night out is at the weekend and I'm not going cos it involves a hotel for the night and I just daren't leave Jake to sleep from a bottle yet.

Leanne - I wish Jake would only feed for 2 mins in the night, it was over an hour last night! Only once though I suppose so it could be worse.

Faye - I need to look for a new job too, but a full time one. I don't want to go back at all, sorry, till June/July but going to start looking soon, most people who do my sort of job are on 3 month's notice so jobs have long lead times.

Lorna - Jake giggles and laughs now too, it's soooo cute. Not rolling over yet but seems to be able to hold his weight pretty well. He can sit supported by the sofa for quite a while and tries to sit up when he's laid on your knee now.

Chuck - glad Dewi's sleeping better in his own room.

SL - hope you're well, sounds like you had a nice weekend, even if it was only buggy watching lol.

Ooohhh Alice in Wonderland day sounds like fun you'll have to show us some pics!

Glad you found some cool bibs! I need to get more bandana ones Dewi dribbles like crazy!

Although I am waiting on some post too...heehee

inxsmhpy...you lucky thing having a treadmill I wish I didn't have to go out in public! Don't rule out having another baby you never know what may happen, lightening can strike the same place twice!

For those thinking of TTC next year have you seen the news about paternity leave...interesting stuff, Mums will now be able to transfer up to 6 months of their maternity leave to the baby's Dad if they return to work before their year of mat leave is up! Twas on bbc breakfast today.

Sl - Noah is horrendously sick after every meal and hasn't been putting weight on. We have until this Friday to see how much he's put on in last 2 weeks and then make a decision. HV says not to change milk and to wean, but I need to think about it.
I weaned James at 17 weeks and he is the most amazing eater, the only food he doesnt like is chips :haha: He'll eat any fish, meat veg fruit etc so I am sure Noah would be fine too, but if I can leave it I will. see what he weighs in Friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->