*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I really really peed off to be honest, my laptop died (it was super old and cranky) and we'd found a way for me to be able to afford one but a real cheap one, now I had adamantly said I wont bother I'll go without or just use my work one like I am now but Hubby had said dont be stupid we'll work something out and we've looked at tons and worked out what I need....now he is a bit of a nightmare when it comes to these things it'll take too long to explain but I've ended up in a place where I thought I was getting a nice new laptop and I haven't had anything new like that in years. I haven't even been able to afford new clothes when I want them in a couple years I've watched him buy new clothes and a new macbook while I haven't been able to afford it so I was actually looking forward to buying something new and enjoying it.

The one I was going to buy was the absolute limit of what I could spend I had to wait until today for some money to clear and overnight the effing thing has gone up by £30!! So now I cant get it, and it really isn't value for money now so I won't wait till next month and then get it...plus the 5% off offer ends today as well...another reason I was going it now as it made it affordable.

Why can I never get anything I want? Huff.

Noah is fine in himself, so much so that he smiles when he's been sick :dohh:
Nice to see you KitKat! I dont think the broody feeling ever goes away. The only reason we will stop at 3 is money, so if we win the lottery god knows hoe any I'll have,
The nursery sounds great Charlie, they sound really organised and up to scratch, I bet Dewi will do really well and you might find he sleeps really well after a tiring day. Such a shame about the laptop. :hugs:

Noah starts his practice sessions on 29th April for 3 weeks. He does 2 hours a day 3 days a week for 3 weeks to settle in and it's all freeeeee! I think that is partly because James goes there for after school care. I love all the girls who work there and it's a village family run nursery so you dont really get the young kids!

Well,he's asleep so I better go and dry my hair and clean sick off my clean clothes :dohh::haha:

Glad to hear Noah is still smiling through it all Nic....I dream of free nursery rather than £40 a day!!!!

Glad to hear Noah is still smiling through it all Nic....I dream of free nursery rather than £40 a day!!!!

When he goes for real it will be £150 for the week., so £30 a day. They certainly know how to charge :flower:
ETA - I also pay £50 a week for James.. Booooooooo

Something seems amiss there, Chuck. If he's getting new things and you aren't...

I agree, does seem a bit unfair... do you keep your money seperate and split bills etc? We just have everything all together and anything DH wants he asks me if we can afford it - lol.

I'm ok thanks Lorna, been at MIL today and Jake's decided he LOVES the bouncy chair that she has so much that I've had to bring it home! He's sat in it right now, it's got things that they can pull which activates the spinning toy on the bar, think he likes that he's doing it - ours has toys but they don't do anything.

He also seems to be finally getting over his cold which is good, just a bit of snot bag today. He did throw up all down him and me this morning, but smiled straight after as well, weird!

Going out for lunch with my friends tomorrow as well, so I'm a pretty happy mummy all round :happydance:

OMG, and he just put himself to sleep in it, all by himself, he NEVER does that! I'll watch the rest of Holby City from last night then :)

hi everyone hope your all ok x i went to a friends this morning and her grandson who is 3 had to take his jeans off because caleb had to have a kick and wanted to do the same lol. I then went to town need some sleep suits and also bought some pj's for caleb 6 to 12months they are cute. Then had to go to mother care to exchange a gift and bought some rattle rocks because caleb goes mad with his feet. We then had a coffee and my mom wa holding caleb and a random person wanted me to let her daughter hold him and she nearly took off my mom. There is some crazy people about. Glad the nursery went ok. X just waiting for asda shopping x

Jaydee, Im glad Jake enjoys the other chair :flower:

Faye, Im glad you had fun today :Flower: How are you?

I agree, does seem a bit unfair... do you keep your money seperate and split bills etc? We just have everything all together and anything DH wants he asks me if we can afford it - lol.

We split bills according to the % of our pay...so he pays about 60% of the bills and I pay 40% but then we have our own personal debts and he has more disposable income than me as he earns more and has fewer debts.

Mine are coming down though, plus my pay goes up every year, I'll get things eventually.

just waiting for asda shopping x

waiting fir tesco tonight lol!

I'm making steak and ale pie...but just realised we have no veg until tesco arrive...they're guaranteed to be 9pm...so beans and mash it it!

Do you all use supermarket delivery? Is that cos you don't drive or just cos it's easier? I've never used it, I can drive to go myself and don't really trust them to send the right stuff!

Going out for lunch today with my friends, anyone else got plans?

Jaydee, I cant drive but DH can we use asda delivery we did it just after Emilie was born & found it so much easier so carried on

Have fun today :flower:

I have used Online before, but I end up going for fresh stuff anyway so might as well get it all at the same time! :flower:

We used tesco delivery because we didn't drive but now we find it easier because we can get a monthly shop...we're not filling the trolley with things that take our fancy - only what we need so we aren't wasting money.

It's so much easier than pushing a trolley filled to the brim around the supermarket, we always find voucher codes to get free delivery, the only things we don't order are fresh meat other than mince and a lot of veg - the kind of things you want to look at and choose your own

We very rarely have problems - only the odd substitution where they put something in to replace something that wasn't there on the shelf, like last night we ordered 5 Aptamil stage 1 tubs of formula they sent 3 stage 1 and 2 hungry baby.

Any problems just give it back to the driver and you get your money back.

Sounds pretty good - I've never bothered with it, probably because I'd want to go and choose fresh meat and stuff myself anyway.

My body warned me Jake was coming the day before (had a bit of a clear out and a show) so I went out and stocked up!

I actually got 4 hours uninterrupted sleep last night, we tried dream feeds...one at 10:30 then another at 1am....so I slept from 1:30 through till 5:30 nearly 6!! w00t!!

well i have just sacred my sil. I had been eating sugar because blood was low and i had a fit in the street with the push chair.i didnt put caleb in danger but my legs went from underneath me and sil lay me on the path. I had the whole street out worried x i'm home now thank god but just annoyed other sil didnt say a word and has probably judged me. I hate being diabetic X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->