*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

thanks lorna x really wish i wasn't diabetic sometimes.

Glad you're both ok Faye, I thought feeling dizzy when I was pregnant was bad enough!

Yey for sleep Charlie, hope dreamfeeds carry on working for you.

It's lovely and sunny today, hope it lasts for the weekend....

its something i wouldnt wish on anyone x i know it was said ages ago but online shopping is easier cos we don't drive and we seem to get more cos oh just buys junk other wise lol. Its nice and sunny here to ye ! I need to post some stuff for oh but will do it 2moro. Hope its nice for the weekend. Cant wait to go to moms cos they have a door bouncer and caleb is funny in it x

Glad you're ok Faye :hugs:

I stared a journal to put all my blatherings in if anyone fancies a nosey :haha:
https://www.babyandbump.com/wtt-journals/307353-nics-journey-no-3-a.html

Off out to the pub for quiz tonight!! Can't wait.
Well done Dewi on the sleep :thumbup:

never even knew this group existed but my wee man was a december star, he was born the sixth xx

Welcome Christine :flower: How are you?

Nic, How are you? How does Noah like the Jumperoo? Have fun at the pub quiz :D

Thanks again for the well wishes.:thumbup:im going to the hospital next week to see when i can get my insulin pump se if that helps.

Caleb is in bed, been asleep since 7 so will go till about 1- 3am.I have been giving him more tummy time and he will stand it for about 5mins. its funny because he sometimes sticks his bum in the air.:haha:
If he wants to play i put him on the changing mat and take his trousers off and he goes mad with his legs. i love seeing his chubby legs there so cuite.:haha:
Cant believe he is nearly a week over 4 months. It will be strange in x amount of months when he's crawling. in my eyes he is still a baby.:cry:time is going too quick.
Lorna- caleb enjoys his jumperoo more and is nearly touching the floor. he starts abbling to the animals and its funny x:haha:

i'm fine thanks, how are you? emilie is gorgeous! she is only a day older than Aidan :) was she early or late or on time? Aidan was 5 days early! xx

Thanks again for the well wishes.:thumbup:im going to the hospital next week to see when i can get my insulin pump se if that helps.

Caleb is in bed, been asleep since 7 so will go till about 1- 3am.I have been giving him more tummy time and he will stand it for about 5mins. its funny because he sometimes sticks his bum in the air.:haha:
If he wants to play i put him on the changing mat and take his trousers off and he goes mad with his legs. i love seeing his chubby legs there so cuite.:haha:
Cant believe he is nearly a week over 4 months. It will be strange in x amount of months when he's crawling. in my eyes he is still a baby.:cry:time is going too quick.
Lorna- caleb enjoys his jumperoo more and is nearly touching the floor. he starts abbling to the animals and its funny x:haha:

is the jumperoo good? i have the whole rainforest collection apart from the jumperoo, but i'm debating on getting it. how old is baby able to go in it from? Aidan enjoys his bouncer but the jumperoo looks alot more fun. what does it do & that, is it expensive? xx

I paid £90 for ours. we bought it when caleb was 3 months but now he is 4 months he is starting to enjoy it more. and its funny to see them babbling. i think there is a couple of us who have them. lorna has one . it has music with lights. some hanging animals and some other toys they can touch and move.
Caleb was born 3rd december x

Faye, Emilie babbles to the fish on ours it is funny she bounces like mad these days too :haha: I agree time is going so fast :wacko:

Christine, we paid £89.99 for ours too we got it just after Emilie was 3 months she loves it, Thanks so is Aidan :flower:, Emilie was 4 days late, Im doing good thanks :flower:

Morning all - hope you are all well.

Hi Christine, another star has found us again :happydance:

Faye - hope the pump helps, must be scary to know you could have an attack at any time, even if you can feel them coming.
Jake still isn't keen on tummy time but we turned him that way last night and it looked like he was having a good try at crawling, he doesn't even roll over yet, think he's given up on that idea, doesn't make him mobile enough lol.

Morning

How is everyone?

Looks like its going to be a nice day again were off into town so I hope it stays that way

Caleb not a fan of tummy time then?

I'm very lucky Dewi loves tummy time and sometimes is happiest on his tummy, he can lift himself up really high using his arms and he sometimes sticks his bum in the air too.

Hi Christine!

Well the dream feeds didnt work quite as well as the night before, 1st feed at half 9 was fine but then he woke himself at 1:10am I went in and fed him before he got properly awake and crying and then I had to get up something like 4 times between 2am and 4am as he still cant self settle, he's getting better at going to sleep without being rocked so one step at a time I guess.

Will try getting up and feeding him at 1am to see if that works, I had planned to get up at 1:30am last night and he beat me to it.

Wow,i wish I came in here more often!!it just caught up on the last 10 pages or so,so please forgive me if I forget anything!!
Firstly,Hi christine.how are you?
Faye,i hope you get a date for your insulin pump.i cant even imagine how difficult it must be :hugs: glad you are both ok from yesterday though!!
Nic,your cake (quite a few pages back.lol) looked so yummy!!wish I had the skills t do something like that.and the space in my kitchen too actually.haha!!how is the jumparoo going for Noah?
Charlie,glad to hear you are getting some control over Dewis sleep.hope the dream feeding works out for you both.and sorry to hear about your laptop.id be lost without mine :( good job you have a 'work' one :thumbup:
Lorna,lovely weather here again too.dont think we are doing much with our day though.probably just some clothes washing :happydance:

I feel terrible.iv not been to see the HV in weeks.i know you are supposed to go every 2 weeks but I seem unable to leave the house in good time!!will I get told off for leaving it so long?
Otherwise we are both good.i wont talk about Lana's sleep coz I guess that topic is still banned? :haha: she is getting so big though.i know what you all mean by saying they arent tiny babies anymore!!we wont be ttc for a while yet though.we werent even ttc Lana...she was a happy accident,but we definately want her to have little brothers or sisters eventually!!
Hope everyone has a lovely day today. Sorry iv gone on a bit :flower: x
Ps-anyone know how Claire is getting on with her move etc?

Morning!
Just flying by, off to take Noah to be weighed and hoping he has put loads on!!
Hi Christine :waves:
Noah loves the Jumperoo, just egts a little frustrated after a while so doing it in short spurts as to not tire him out!
Started today putting him down in the cot for naps to sort this 30 min power napping he does, cos he needs a longer sleep.
Back later to update on Our Noah x

morning all. I'm going to try and get out today not as nice as yesterday bit cloudy today x need to get my prescription go to the shops then night pop into the hospital to book an appointment with diabetic dr. Charlie i think caleb just gets frustrated on his tummy but he goes longer than before. Caleb has attempted to roll over again but he does hold things if i give him something and for some reason he talks to his hands its funny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->