*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I feel terrible.iv not been to see the HV in weeks.i know you are supposed to go every 2 weeks but I seem unable to leave the house in good time!!will I get told off for leaving it so long?

Wow I've only seen mine maybe 4 times and she comes tome...1 of those was an extra visit to check I was ok before going back to work, I wont see her now until Dewi is at least 8 months old.

If I want him weighed etc I have to go to a drop in clinic.

Noah weighs 14lb 6 so a 1 pound weight gain in 3weeks! Still slow, but a gains a gain.
He has just realised in the Jumperoo that if he moves it bounces... I think he loves it even more now :haha:

Good news there's been some gain and he likes his Jumperoo...well done Noah!

hey!

been awhile since i were last on.

how is everyone & LO? Well im guessing their not soo little now, ha.

hollie coming on brill, she teething pretty bad still but apppears to be cutting a top tooth first, weird.
started weaning her on tuesday as she'd gone off her milk, its really easy, nowt like amber she loves the food gets excited when the spoons coming over. shes got herself in a brill routine, out of nowhere, bottle at 5-5:30pm has food 6-6:30 some nights a bath around 7, asleep by 7:30-7:45pm then wakes up 5-6am for a bottle back sleep till 9am :)
she learnt to roll about 2wk ago, no idea what she actually weighs but my scales came between 14-15lb last week.

Wow,i wish I came in here more often!!it just caught up on the last 10 pages or so,so please forgive me if I forget anything!!
Firstly,Hi christine.how are you?
Faye,i hope you get a date for your insulin pump.i cant even imagine how difficult it must be :hugs: glad you are both ok from yesterday though!!
Nic,your cake (quite a few pages back.lol) looked so yummy!!wish I had the skills t do something like that.and the space in my kitchen too actually.haha!!how is the jumparoo going for Noah?
Charlie,glad to hear you are getting some control over Dewis sleep.hope the dream feeding works out for you both.and sorry to hear about your laptop.id be lost without mine :( good job you have a 'work' one :thumbup:
Lorna,lovely weather here again too.dont think we are doing much with our day though.probably just some clothes washing :happydance:

I feel terrible.iv not been to see the HV in weeks.i know you are supposed to go every 2 weeks but I seem unable to leave the house in good time!!will I get told off for leaving it so long?
Otherwise we are both good.i wont talk about Lana's sleep coz I guess that topic is still banned? :haha: she is getting so big though.i know what you all mean by saying they arent tiny babies anymore!!we wont be ttc for a while yet though.we werent even ttc Lana...she was a happy accident,but we definately want her to have little brothers or sisters eventually!!
Hope everyone has a lovely day today. Sorry iv gone on a bit :flower: x
Ps-anyone know how Claire is getting on with her move etc?

first iv ever heard of that like, i never seen mine more than 4 times with amber, only seen 1 with hollie once.

Seems i havent got all you's on FB thought id just pop a pic up of how hollie is coming along. I am on FB though on my phone alot anyone wants add me its Leanne Thompson (My pic is second 1 iv uploded on here)
Sorry but i dont have time to go through hundreds of pages of everything been going on :(

Attachments

• 26102_1253292015935_1338581557_30586312_2096472_n.jpg
    26102_1253292015935_1338581557_30586312_2096472_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • 26102_1253291415920_1338581557_30586309_474716_n.jpg
    26102_1253291415920_1338581557_30586309_474716_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
:wave: Hey Christine! I probably spelt that wrong apologies if so!

Faye - I hope you're ok :hugs: Hopefully you'll get a date soon for the insulin. My Gran is diabetic and has to take insulin as well.

Chuck - not sure if you've already tried but have you tried a dreamfeed around 10.30pm - 11pm? I remember reading soemwhere or HV telling me or something that a dreamfeed should be before midnight otherwise its cutting into the next days feeds or something wacky like that lol

We're having a growth spurt at the min. Been thinking about hungry baby milk but gonna ride it out at the minute because he's only waking once during the night and goes straight back to sleep after.

MTA - wow on Hollie :) Teething is not fun lol lots of dribbles everywhere and chewing everything and anything! Hows the weaning coming on? I got told last night to "slip" a little something in his bottle :rofl: Didn't even want to know what that "something" was!

I don't have the room at all for jumperoo but will buy one when I move out. lol

Nic- Im glad Noah has put on weight :) And likes his jumperoo.

Weather is really nice here as well :) Gonna go for a walk later!

Hope everyone and LO's are ok!

MTA - amber and hollie are so cute!! :) Flip I just seen you have both birthdays and Christmas withing weeks on each other :wacko: Madness!

Wow I've only seen mine maybe 4 times and she comes tome...1 of those was an extra visit to check I was ok before going back to work, I wont see her now until Dewi is at least 8 months old.

If I want him weighed etc I have to go to a drop in clinic.

:dohh: ok, i dont know where I got that from then!! I just thought you were meant to see someone every 2 weeks for some reason! I dont feel so bad anymore, although I need to go to one of the clinics to find out about her dry skin coz it just wont budge!!

MTA, your girls are gorgeous :flower:

hi everyone x i have just bought caleb a little hat we haven't got a parasol yet but i thought at least the sun wont be in his eyes too much x weather is really nice now x cant wait till he,s sitting up and i can get a paddling pool for my mom and dads x

Lmao I don't want him to grow up too quick but at the same time I can't wait til he's a older to buy him lots of cute toys :):)

:wave: Hey Christine! I probably spelt that wrong apologies if so!

Faye - I hope you're ok :hugs: Hopefully you'll get a date soon for the insulin. My Gran is diabetic and has to take insulin as well.

Chuck - not sure if you've already tried but have you tried a dreamfeed around 10.30pm - 11pm? I remember reading soemwhere or HV telling me or something that a dreamfeed should be before midnight otherwise its cutting into the next days feeds or something wacky like that lol

We're having a growth spurt at the min. Been thinking about hungry baby milk but gonna ride it out at the minute because he's only waking once during the night and goes straight back to sleep after.

MTA - wow on Hollie :) Teething is not fun lol lots of dribbles everywhere and chewing everything and anything! Hows the weaning coming on? I got told last night to "slip" a little something in his bottle :rofl: Didn't even want to know what that "something" was!

I don't have the room at all for jumperoo but will buy one when I move out. lol

Nic- Im glad Noah has put on weight :) And likes his jumperoo.

Weather is really nice here as well :) Gonna go for a walk later!

Hope everyone and LO's are ok!

Iv managed to get on again, twice in 1 day, record for me haha.

i think that something is whiskey but im not to sure lol!

I was starting to think hollie was having the growth spurt but sleeping this 1 through.

Hollie getting a jumperoo off my parents for easter, think just going get off ebay though, i wouldnt pay 89 for it.

It is a lovely day again, had girls out in the garden last few days.

Weaning is fine, easy as with her as anything, amber was bit of a fussy girl but that may have been my own fault as i started her on sweet stuff instead of savoury, durr! haha.

hows your man doing?

Thsank you. Aye hollie xmas ambers then about week half later 2 of there grand nans birthday 2/3 days apart haha madness.

Hi all

MTA I don't have you on FB, I'll add you after I've posted here. My real name's Jeni. Glad to hear you're getting on well and I agree with the others, your girls are so cute :)

Aly - I don't think you HAVE to see HV every 2 weeks, it's just you can if you want to. I was told to go every 2 weeks to start with as Jake was so little weightwise but they don't seem to care now. I usually go anyway cos it's only 5 mins down the street and the clinic is on for 2 hours so easy to get there in time.

Nic - yey for Noah's weight gain :happydance:

Oh, baby just woke up, better go :wave:

Charlie, sorry the dream feed didnt work so well ast night I hope tonight is better :hugs:

Ay, Great to see you :flower: How are you?

Nic, Im glad Noah loves the jumperoo :flower: Im glad Noah gained :hugs:

Faye, How are you?

MTA, Great to see you :flower: Im glad Hollie is doing well, How are you doing? added you to FB :flower: Teething really isnt fun :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, How are you doing? Sorry Matthew is going through a growth spurt I hope its quick :hugs:

:wave: How is everyone?

Re HV's - the drop in cinic I go to weigh Emilie has a HV there so if we need to talk to her shes there not that I do very often

hi everyone x i have just bought caleb a little hat we haven't got a parasol yet but i thought at least the sun wont be in his eyes too much x weather is really nice now x cant wait till he,s sitting up and i can get a paddling pool for my mom and dads x

We got a shade-a-babe

Its great you don't have to constantly adjust it to keep the Sun out of his eyes and it has loads of UV protection for his skin too! Although it does restrict your view of them a bit.

...as for a paddling pool we got this ickle thing to save space and time filling a paddling pool...
https://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/45-3650646aA71UC545280X.jpg

you could also fill this with warm water rather than cold for the poor little mites!

MTA, I started Emilie a few days ago she loves it too :flower: Im glad your finding it easier this time :fower:

I picke up some baby rice today, going to give it another week or 2 and then start adding it to his night bottle!

charlie the pool is cute.i think im going to get a stroller soon so i can get a parasol plus it wont be as heavy bumping it down the stairs.:dohh:
Lorna im fine thanks. emilie looks so serious in your avatar pic:haha:
I think we will be starting bits of baby rice soon, see what the hv says next week last lot of jabs till 12months then. i think i will just go once a month then for weight then see what they say after 12months. He was 13lb 7oz last week i think he will definately be over 14lb.
He had 1 60z bottle at 4pm then 6pm and wouldnt settle then gave him an extra 30z at 7oz and is now in bed for the time being.:wacko:
Im off to my mom and dads tommorow, they have a tigger door bouncer and he is so cute in it . he only manages to spin it around with one foot:haha:
Whats everyone else plans for weekend? :hugs:

Well Hubby is off to London for a gig on Saturday night so I've invited a girl from baby group over (well I invited a bunch of them but only 1 could come over) so we're going to have some wine and watch trashy tv.

We have a bunch of housework to do and I need to by trainers because my running cluc thing starts tuesday...eek! I have to go running in public arrrggghhh!

We have friends over for dinner on Sunday...just making a roast and doing a veggie option for one of them.

Faye, Emilie cracks me up with her facial expressions :haha: No plans here really Im popping up to see my mum tomorrow thats about it, Im glad Caleb likes the door bouncer :flower:

Charlie, Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->