*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hello everyone :hugs: sorry I can't keep up as usual!

Glad everyone seems fine. Nice to see you MTA, I will add you on FB.

Nic I'm glad Noah has put some weight on. As I said in your post in Baby Club Skyla is very sickly too but except for the time before last always surprises me with how much weight she does put on!

Nothing much to tell you I'm afraid just wanted to say hi really!

:hugs: everyone x x x x

Hey.

Thanks for the add's :) accepted.

Chuck - cute little pool, i remember first time amber went in 1 brings back memories. May have reinvest in another only got 1 for amber its way to big.
Amber never liked the baby rice, she loved her porridge though.

Lorna - good to hear that someone else has started weaning too, as no doubt when i see HV next (IF i should say lol) she'l shoot me down for doing it, alot what i heard since having amber is prefer wait till 6 months now.

Jaydee - thank you!

morning sue. Caleb decided it was time to get up at 6.30 x luckily he is in his bouncer with the music channel on just while i hoover and they up. Weather is sunny, it makes me in a better mood. Even though i still feel a bit tired lol x hope everyone has a good day today x

MTA, How are you?

Faye, Have a good day :flower: the sun is shining away here today too

hi everyone :wave:
caleb is definately having a growth spurt. nearly 2-3 hours he is wanting a bottle:wacko: since 4.30 he had 1 bottle then was grumpy for an hour then wanted some more. In the end he had another 4 oz. He finally fell asleep at 7:happydance:
He did the same yesterday and went till 4am:thumbup:
Charlie hope dewi is sleeping ok for you:flower:
Lorna how are you, have you been any where today ? x
hoe everyone is ok and lo's to x

Faye, I hope the growth spurt is quick Ive heard its a big one :hugs:

I think Emilie started hers too shes been drinking a few 10oz bottles lately :wacko:

my days been ok weather has been great, I popped over to see my mum we went for a nice stroll :D How about you?

me and caleb went to my mom and dads today. I think caleb is going through the growth spurt to. we have gone upto 7oz bottles instead of 6 and sometimes its every 2 hours. he had bottle about 6 went to bed then woke at 7.30 and had another bottle. he normaly only has 5 bottles a day but has had an extra bottle the last few days. he's in bed now so might go until 4 like last night.
He is fighting his sleep hard we only get about 2 naps and they are only 20/30 mins and the only trouble then is he gets grumpy because he's tired x:nope:
I remember when he used to have a bottle then sleep for hours until his next change and feed that seems such a long time ago x:wacko:

Faye, did you have a good time?

Ikwym about it seeming along time ago! what do you do for nap time? do you put Caleb in his cot?

yeah the day went quick, was nice to get out of flatx
i try and go for a walk and if he falls asleep i recline his seat in pushccair and sometimes he will sleep ther. but sometimes he only falls asleep in my arms in the day. He is usually fine when its bed time but wont go in cot any other time really x

Ack we had an awful night last night thanks for asking though, although Dad got up and settled him once....first time ever!

had a nice day today, went out an ddi a little shopping had a bbw witha good friend who then disappeared with my hubby to London for a gig so I had a girl from baby group around for a glass of wine!

Morning

Its been quiet on here I hope everyone is ok!

Charlie, How was Dewi last night? Sorry you had a rough night the night before :hugs: Im glad you had a nice day shopping & the glass of wine sounds nice :flower:

How is everyone?

Had another lovely day, friends came over for dinner so hubby cooked a mighty fine roast!

Was up and down like a bloddy yo yo in the night again.

I'm getting really peed off at it now, all I ever hear about are babies that sleep through or if not go to bed at 9, have a bottle and straight back off in the night and then wake at a sensible time of day...huff.

Had another lovely day, friends came over for dinner so hubby cooked a mighty fine roast!

Was up and down like a bloddy yo yo in the night again.

I'm getting really peed off at it now, all I ever hear about are babies that sleep through or if not go to bed at 9, have a bottle and straight back off in the night and then wake at a sensible time of day...huff.

Pff, at 12 weeks Molly started only settling at 4am, then it went to 6am and we've recently got it back to 4am (would be 3 if it weren't for the stupid clocks). She's now nearly 18 weeks... waking her earlier makes her grumpy all day, refuse to nap and she still only settles at her usual time. When she goes down she can wake anything from twice to four times in ten hours.

It ain't easy and unless I get up on naff all sleep I miss half the day. You're not on your own, babies are fussy :hugs:

hope dewi sorts out routine soon charlie especialy with you going back to work x caleb still waking at 4am has bottle then wakes at 6ish and iu.s normally time to get up and play x

Thats it though Pink...I go back a week on monday and secondary school kids are effing merciless.

I have a job that you have to spend so much time planning, marking and preparing just to go into work!

Charlie, Im sorry you had another rough night :hugs: I hope Dewi sorts out a routine soon :hugs: Im glad you had a good day :flower:

Leanne, How are you? I hope Molly sorts a routine out soon too :hugs:

Faye, How are you?

hi lorna i'm fine thanks just went to asda and had a look at the clothes. I bought some more pj's for caleb i couldn't resist. I need to get him a thin coat for the summer . Charlie i don't think i could be a teacher especialy teenagers.hope i hear off college soon x lorna hows your day been ?

Faye, Im glad your good :flower: my days been ok :D Hows Caleb doing?

he,s fine thanks i think he is slowing down on milk but will probably pick up again . He is getting funnier. He has a little laugh now and it makes me laugh. If i sit him on my legs and move my legs to the side so he drops a little he laughs then smiles. Caleb also acts like he is shy when he smiles because he turns his head to the side when he smiles. How is emilie doing ? What does she do that makes you laugh and smile x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->