*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Morning all, I'm ok thanks. How's everyone else.

I didn't watch the political debate last night, not even seen any clips on tv yet, but I have only justed switched it on.

I think Jake might be having gum trouble too, he was almost foaming at the mouth yesterday. Little bit on baby bonjela on my finger seemed to help a bit, and he sucked it like mad! I've got some of that powder too, DH tried some and said it tasted like sherbert lol.

I got a leaflet for the asda baby event too, think I'm going to buy weaning equipment as even if I wait till 6 months they might not have another one before then.

Charlie, Im glad you had a good night :flower: How are you?

Faye, Have fun today :flower:

Jaydee, thats a good idea re buying the stuff because you never know when the next one will be :flower:

No plans here today just doing the usual stuffing like washing ect

I haz ma bucket!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4524870687_ce14208f0e.jpg

aww charlie he's so cute. He's changed from your avatar pic x

We were doing laundry so I sat him in his laundry bin...he looked too cute not to take a couple pics!

What a cute pic of Dewi!!

Well we've got a newborn again I think... Waking twice a night :cry: Have started on a bit of porridge in a morning so see if it's that, but I suppose if he's hungry then he's hungry! Might be the sickyness he had at the beginning of the week that has thrown him out.
Hope everyone s well ? xx

Charlie - that is the cutest picture ever :)

Nic - Jake woke up twice last night too, hoping he's not going to make a habit of it.

It's been lovely and sunny here today, hope it lasts till tomorrow. We got a gazebo so Jake can play in the garden but not in the sun :happydance:

Hello everyone :hugs:

Skyla is 19 weeks today and I still haven't received an appointment for her 16weeks jabs!

Charlie- I'm glad Dewi seems to be sleeping a bit better these days. I'm loving all the cute pics you've been posting on FB and on here!

Aly- I combination feed Skyla too, how do you find it? I'm really ready to just formula feed now but something keeps cropping up to make me delay it such as Skyla having a cold again this week.

Faye- I don't like going places by myself either. I'm painfully shy-its been the bane of my life it really has :blush: But I have forced myself to go to both baby massage and baby cafe which I glad for because Skyla really enjoys them.

Nic- It must be a real shock to the system Noah now waking up twice a night after he has always done so well :hugs: This last week Skyla has been getting more difficult to settle and then waking up either after a hour or two needing to be fed and resettled. I really want to leave weaning until 6 months but she is starting to show a real interest in food and 'chews' along with anyone she sees eating :haha: So whether we get to 6 months or not remains to be seem!

Lorna- I'm pretty good thanks except for I've a got a bit of cold and a tickly cough. How are you and Emilie?

Jeni- I loved the pic of Jake in his little footie kit you posted on FB! Do you still live in Hull? I live in Bridlington (lucky me eh?) so not too far away! I'm orginally from Darlington but haven't lived there for years now.

:hugs: to everyone else hope you all and your LO's are well x x x x

inxsmhpy, I cant beleve your still waiting for the jab appointment :wacko: Sorry you have a cold & cough :hugs:

I cant beleive how fast time is flying :wacko:

Insxmhpy, combi feeding is going really well.iv been thinking about going fully formula feeds too but just havent yet got the energy to be making up a bottle at 6.30 in the morning when it is much easier to just chuck her straight on my boob.lol
sorry to hear you got a cold too :hugs: Im still fighting mine but its awful!!
Is there someone you can call about the 16week jabs?my HV said to contact her if I didnt hear anything so maybe your HV could sort something out?or at least find out why!
Charlie,Dewi looks so cute in that bucket

How is everyone?anyone got any interesting plans for the weekend?im off to see my mum on sunday coz she hasnt seen LO since she was about 8 weeks old,but thats about as exciting as my weekend gets.hopefully this cold will go soon coz I feel drained :(

Oh Lorna, I really really can't believe how fast the time goes either. I was looking at Skyla this morning and thinking what an absolute miracle it is that this time last year she was a 6 week old fetus (or is it embryo at that stage??) ,the size of an eyelash I think I read somewhere,and now she is a 4 month baby weighing 14.5 lb!

Aly, that first morning feed is one of the reasons I'm still combi feeding too plus I'm on my own all week and sometimes its just such a comfort for Skyla. My cold and cough are driving me mad now! Last night I'd just got Skyla back in her cot after she'd woken up when I had a huge coughing fit and promptly woke her up! Enjoy your visit to your Mum's its a lovely weekend for it.

:hugs:

Aly, Im sorry your feeling drained I hope the cold goes soon :hugs:

inxsmhpy, How are you?

We had a powercut last night :wacko: power was down for hours, we took a stroll around Ikea, were going to put Emilie in her own room tomorrow is it silly that Im alittle anixous? :blush:

lorna- its not silly at all x:hugs: i think we are doing it next month once we've done the hall.
We have had hall plastered:happydance:only took a year so should be done soon:thumbup:,
just at my moms now. its really sunny. cant wait to get a paddling pool. i have a hat for caleb and he look like a girl in it:haha:
hope everyone is ok and lo's to xx:flower:

Faye, Well done Caleb :happydance:

Yay on the hall being plastered :flower:

:wave: not been in here in AAAAGGGGEEEESSSS, hope everyones well, i definately cant read back thru the 40 pages or so that ive missed or some ridic number like that!
im busy moving will post some piccies when its all done :) x

Claire, its great to hear from you :flower: How are you?

I cant wait to see pics :flower:

yay Claire :happydance: I did ask a few pages back if anyone had heard how you were getting on. Noticed on your FB you are not getting on with the temporary use of disposables :hugs: Not long now and she will be back in cloth!!
Hope everything is going smoothly for you and you get moved in and settled real quick :thumbup:

Faye, well done to Caleb for rolling...twice :happydance: Lana only flukes her roll from front to back, but i'm sure she will suss it soon. haha

Inxsmphy, I know what you mean about it being wierd. It is exactly one year ago this week that I found out I was pregnant (yep, didnt know until I was 6 weeks). It's pretty scary when I look at her now, but amazing too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->