*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

That is completely adorable :D! Aaah i can't wait to take pictures of Poppy with food all over her face :)

it seems ages ago since they were small x i cant wait to see caleb pull faces x

sorry but dont have time to catch up - hope everyone is well and enjoyed the Sunshine today?!

We were in Brighton for the 1st of the Hubby's 2 marathons! He did this one in 3hrs 27mins, it's London next week!

Back to work tomorrow eek!

Charlie, well done to your DH :flower: Sorry about going back tomorrow :hugs:

Faye, Im sure it wont be long :flower:

Rosie, thanks :flower:

Hiya Rosie!!!
Hi Chuck, well done for hubby!!

I have been giving Noah a bit of porridge this last few days, Going to start on veg and fruit purees tomorrow. Bought my Food whizzer :haha: Gonna steam different veggies and fruit tomorrow and whizz them up and freeze in ice cude trays!
Noah loves the spoon :haha:
Lorna, that pic of Emillie is fab!!!
Hope you're all ok :hugs:

Nic, I have my whizzy too :haha: I havent used it yet though, :haha: at Noah loving the spoon, How are you doing?

i need some ice cube trays x well done to your hubby charlie. Nic hows noah's sickness ?

I am gonna get a book on BLW and see, i think ill try that tho, But maybe give her some mushed up food at 6 months too!

Hey FlowerFairy :wave: aah i just got a food whizzer too- a diddy one!

PD like you i need to read up a bit more on BLW- but i find the idea of her first food being solid rather than mashed a bit scary, although supposedly safe- don't think i can handle that! So like you i think i will probably start by mashing some food up!

Morning

How is everyone today?

Emilies first night in her own room went well

Morning Lorna, and everyone else, how are we all this morning?

Oh, and hi Rosie too, welcome to the group. Jake was born on 30th, he was 10 days late, thought he was hanging on till January for a while!

Had a another lovely day in the sun yesterday. We walked to in laws and had a lovely sunday lunch. Not sure the 5 mile walk made up for it though.

I think i'm going to give Jake some baby rice and stuff to get him used to things in his mouth other than milk, then might start giving him finger foods as well.

Not sure if he's having 4m growth spurt early or what but he slept 930-230 then woke up, fed, slept for less than 2 hours, fed, slept for less than 2 hours, fed, slept for an hour, feeding now. He was more sicky than normal yesterday, hope he's not coming down with something.

Not doing much today, my mum's coming round so we'll have a chat and prob go for a walk if it's nice.

Morning Jaydee How are you :flower:

Im glad you had a good day yesterday :wacko: on the 5 mile walk though

Good morning :)
I feel quite refreshed this morning, not sure why though- Poppy is pretty much the same as Jake at the moment, she's not sleeping for longer than a couple of hours at a time and having longer feeds than normal whilst she's awake- it's been going on for about a week now- urgh! Poppy seriously needs to poo this morning, poor thing, it's so cute she doesn't know whether to laugh or cry so she's kind of doing a bit of both and kicking frantically :)
I miss having my parents close by so that i can have a lovely Sunday lunch, we never get round to doing it and i seriously miss Yorkshire Puddings :(.
I think we'll probably walk into town today, maybe meet some friends in the park for a picnic.
What are you up to today Lorna?

Morning!

Lorna, I am good thanks! Back to work in 3 weeks though :( Glad Emilie's first night went well.
Faye - We still have the sickness but it is slightly less. Hopefully over the next few months as he increases his solid food it might lessen.

Rosie and jenny - Enjoy your sunny weather while I look out of my window at snow falling :haha:

xx

Morning everyone!!
Hi rosie,your little girl is absolutely gorgeous.congratulations!!

Lana has recovered from her cold but im still fighting it.its horrible.i usually get over things like this in a couple of days but its being stubborn this time!!

We have lovely weather here again too.sorry nic!!we arent doing anything though.off to look at some nurserys later...scary!!

Glad Emilie was ok in her own room, not sure when we'll move Jake, maybe when he's sleeping a bit better.

Can't believe you have snow Nic, we have rain today.

Rosie, Jake's feeding more frequently but not for as long. In a way i wish i was ff then i'd know if he was eating more or less as a result. Let's both hope it's just a phase.

Random q but has anyone noticed LOs poo getting browner and smellier, Jake's are, they are pretty smelly now!

Oh, and found out yesterday he can move the baby walker, backwards, but quite well, i'm gonna lose him in a couple of months if i turn my back for a second...

Nic, I cant beleive you have snow :wacko: its sunny atm here dont know how long it will last though .. :wacko: at going back to work in 3 weeks, I go back June 26th

Aly, Im glad Lana has recovered from her cold :hugs:

Jaydee, thats great I dont have a baby walker myself but thats great Jake is moving :flower:

Heya Aly :)! Thank you, Lana is beautiful, she has such gorgeous eyes! Sorry to hear you have a cold- that's rubbish :(.

I can't believe it's snowing where you are FlowerFairy, if it wasn't so windy here i'd be off to the beach- i guess you are a long long way away from Devon though :)

JayDee, I have definitely noticed that Poppy's poo changes colour depending on my diet- it's always mustardy but sometimes darker sometimes lighter! And every so often i think her poo is definitely smellier, mainly because i normally really like the smell of her poo (bit weird i know), but it's really sweet and nice- so yeah, not unusual me thinks :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->