*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

yeah and omg i wish i hadnt put that as my status, TOTALLY gonna cause a debate! :S

and yeh i put her in disposables the other day cos ive been having to leave her with my mum and sister while i do stuff like paint etc and who wants to move house with a bucket full of shitty nappies?! haha, so got some sposies for till ive moved, and they are a nightmare! shes NEVER gone thru so many clothes, leaks with cloth can be occasional for dampness, but never shit up her back or tummy!! moving soon tho! blinds are up and furniture in, just need a fridge and to move all the small things! clothes photos clutter etc!

hope everyones well!

Sue, yes, we live just out side hull, on the road to brid, so even closer to you than you though.

This time last year i didn't know i was pregnant, found out on 18th.

Had a lovely day sitting in the garden, me in the sun, jake in the shade. Think he liked it too and he went to sleep really easy so it might have been good for him too, yey!

Oh yeah, claire, we didn't get on with huggies but pampers seem to suit him. What are you using? At least it's not for long.

claire i'm glad the house move is going well. I bet your looking forward to your own place and it will be so nice for ava x sorry to charlie in advance but after 6 2hourly feed's caleb slept 7 til 6.30 i couldn't believe it x its really nice here. Just waiting for oh then we are taking alfie for a walk. Caleb is doing alot better on his tummy. X hope your all well and lo's to x

Attachments

• 18042010224.jpg
    18042010224.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
How is everyone today?

Faye, I love the picture of Caleb :flower:

Its a lovely day here again

How is everyone,

Just read through the last 5 or so pages and can hardly rememeber anything :rofl:

Claire- yay on moving! Hope you're having fun! Maybe try pampers? I found huggies were too short and poo exploded everywhere with them! lol
Im moving onto reusables eeekkkkk!! Im all super excited!! Gonna get shopping for all different kinds now I have some more pennies in my paypal lol Just need to prewash them before starting lol

Urg I think I have a toothache coming on it was really sore last night and I got hardly any sleep :( Not fun!

All the LO's look so cute and grown up now don't they? It's scary!

Me and my mum have set up a plan starting tomorrow night she is going to mind Matthew for 30mins and then I'll mind him for 30mins while go on the wii fit etc :( Im gutted I bought two dresses yesterday in Jane Norman (we were miles away from home) and NEITHER of them bloody fit me :cry: One the zip wont even zip up halfway :( So gonna lose some weight (blooming tummy!!) Perfect motivation my lovely dresses dont fit :cry:

Really got me down :( Because I still weigh less than pre pregnancy!!

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

i hate my jelly belly. i think i have lost some inches off my hips because i got into some jeans that didnt fit ages ages ago so thats good but still need to loose more lb's.
caleb looks funny in the picture like i've painted his cheeks lol.
I've done nothing today really lazy. I dont think i even plans for week to. I think tuesday is baby club and im dreading it cos sil is at work so i've got to go on own :-( x hopeyour all ok x

Sweetlullaby, sorry you have toothache & the dress :hugs::hugs: Im sure your be in it in no time :flower:

Faye, Dont worry a lazy day is good :flower:

We have moved Emilies cot into her own bedroom :wacko:

Hello everyone :wave:
I hope you don't mind me posting in here (it looks like you've got to know each other preeetty well)- Poppy was due 26th December but didn't make her appearance until 2nd January so she's not TECHNICALLY a December Star but we were throughout my pregnancy :).
I'm Rosie by the way, i'm 21 and i'm supposed to be a student, although i have managed to do no studying so far this year- i think i may be a bit fooked as far as this year of uni is concerned- urgh!
I can't believe that i now have a 15 week old baby- it's crazy- i look at her 3-6 month sleepsuits and think that she can't possibly fit into them.
I don't know anyone with a baby and all my friends have been a bit rubbish since i've had Poppy- i guess i'm a tad boring now though. In fact i fully intend to watch the Antiques Roadshow tonight and thoroughly enjoy it :)
How are you all enjoying motherhood? Are any of you planning on Self-Weaning?

:wave: Welcome Rosie :flower: How are you?

Poppy is gorgeous :D time really is flying isnt it? :wacko:

what do you mean by self weaning?

Heeey :D!
And Emilie is beautiful- God her hair is amazing- Poppy has barely any! I suncreamed up her head last week and i cannot get the bloody stuff off now- so she's just got a white scalp :)
I'm excellent thank you- having a relaxing evening with Popsicle doing pretty much nothing! How are you?
I mean Baby Led Weaning- allowing Poppy to decide when she wants to start eating solids as opposed to starting her on purees when she's younger than 6 months. It follows the assumption that babies are capable of learning to feed themselves after 6 months. It will soon be that time where i have to make a decision and i don't know what to do!

hi rosie :wave: poppy is gorgeous x i would like to try blw. I'm still going to mash some foods up but i want to give it a go x

Rosie, I thought thats what you meant :flower: Im already giving Emilie bits I thought she was ready so tried her she loves it :flower: I know alot are going to be doing baby led though

hi lorna what is emilie having. Caleb's only just started to grasp things so its awkward at moment but i'm sure it will be funny when we try x

I buy the hipp jars Atm shes tried the Apple & pear & the tender carrots & potatos which she loves both

It is pretty funny, she even licks the spoon for you afterwards :haha:

I have a few but only one good one I didnt realise how slow the shutter on my camara was until Emilie was born :haha:

Attachments

• weaning 017.jpg
    weaning 017.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe