*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Heya Aly :)! Thank you, Lana is beautiful, she has such gorgeous eyes! Sorry to hear you have a cold- that's rubbish :(.

I can't believe it's snowing where you are FlowerFairy, if it wasn't so windy here i'd be off to the beach- i guess you are a long long way away from Devon though :)

JayDee, I have definitely noticed that Poppy's poo changes colour depending on my diet- it's always mustardy but sometimes darker sometimes lighter! And every so often i think her poo is definitely smellier, mainly because i normally really like the smell of her poo (bit weird i know), but it's really sweet and nice- so yeah, not unusual me thinks :thumbup:

Yeah, I am in West Yorkshire!! We live in the highest parish in england so snow is always round the corner :haha: Stopped now though thankfully x

Hello everyone :flower: I've been without broadband for a while, dunno how I've managed to survive!

How's everyone doing? What have I missed? :winkwink:

:wave: its great to see you Elizabeth I was wondering where you were :flower:

How are you?

I'm alright thanks Lorna, apart from B&B withdrawals ;) how are you and that gorgeous LO doing?

Hiya Rosie, welcome to the thread :flower:

hi everyone. Hope your all ok. I havent done alot today. Been on 2 walks with the dog and then 20 mins on wii managed to burn off 150 calories lol. Caleb is still going 2 hourly feed's but he is sleeping so it doesn't seen such a big thing. I'm off to baby club 2moro and theres a couple of people off here going to i wont be on own but will good to meet other people x is anyone going to try baby sign at 6 months i'm going to give it a go i think there is a course in july x ooh need to start job hunting soon x hope your all well and lo's in the land of sleep x

Elizabeth, Im glad your doing good :flower: Were both doing great thanks :flower:

Nic, How are you? Not long to go now :flower:

Rosie, How are you today?

how is everyone?

Faye,what kind of job would you like to do? youve prob said before if you have sorry :blush:

How are you doing?

Rosie, How are you?

I'm fantastic thank you Lorna :)- Poppy is sooo happy today and has been babbling and squeaking and giggling constantly- i think she loves the sunshine! We walked to the other side of Exeter and sat in a park drinking tea most of the day and then took Poppy on the bus for her first time ever :). Have you had a good day?

Pink, i am definitely planning on doing baby sign with Poppy- it looks amazing! And i'm going to be braving the new baby group tomorrow for the first time- scary..Time for me to meet some other mummies i think!

Oooh i'm going out properly for the first time since Poppy was born at the weekend, I think i'm only going to have a couple to drink because i want to be able to pump and then feed her when i get back- but i'm pretty scared about it! Have many of you been out yet? How was it? I'm unbelievably rubbish at being away from her!

hi lorna i'm fine thanks. At the moment i only want a part time job just a cashier or something. Just enough to pay the mortgage. Hopefuly i will get to do the full time college course then go into full time job when caleb and baby #2 are old enough. Rosie i havent really left caleb for that long just a few hours. But i'm staying in birmingham for the night 29th and i will miss him lots.

Rosie, Im glad your good & Poppy is happy :flower:

sounds like you both had a great day :D

We have been out twice since Emilie was born only for a few hours (pictures & bowling)

Faye, re signing Its not something Ive thought about if Im honest :blush: we keep crossing posts :haha: Im glad your doing good :flower:

ooh the cinema's i miss. We used to have a card that we paid for each month and could go whenever we wanted. All though when i was pregnant it wasn't comfortable lol. Wonder how charlie got on at school today, hope dewi is sleeping better for her. And i'm glad claire has flat and hope sweet lullaby is next x

I'm going out for a couple of hours on friday... although I'll probably spend the whole night looking at my phone and texting my mum checking everything's ok :winkwink: Luckily our 'local' (which is where I'm going) is 2 mins walk away so I can go out after feeding her and then come back once she starts stirring for her next feed. I'm excited about going out but nervous too :wacko:

Argh i'm having withdrawals!!

I cant even check this at home because my laptop died and now my work laptop is in work again! Huff.

Well first day back wasnt too bad I guess - hectioc as there's so much infor I've missed like new photocopier numbers and what not.

Dewi seemed to enjoy nursery, all smiles when i arrived, I was given his daily record sheet showing when he had his bottle and how many oz, when he napped, when his nappy was changed and if it was wet/dirty and a list of the play activities he did...so rattle soft toys, time in the garden and lots of cuddles lol.

Bless, they love him!

I wish he wasnt so bloody young in there though!

Charlie, Im glad your first day wasnt too bad & Im glad Dewi seems to like nursery :hugs:

How is everyone this monring?

weather is lovely again, Were off to town tomorrow so I hope its the same

aww i'm glad dewi enjoyed nursery. How did he sleep last night. I'm off to baby club at 10 x

Noah has gone to nursery today for 2 hours! Was really impressed with the girls there. They are going to help me get him to do longer naps and work with me with his weaning!!!! He is very little too though Charlie. Scary but needs must. xx

Charlie - glad you had a good first day back at work, sounds like Dewi enjoyed nursery too.

Faye - shame you don't live near me, Mothercare were advertising for part time staff when I went last week. Staff discount from there would be worth having :) Sure you'll find something when you're ready. I've started looking now, but not really in a hurry, wait and see what turns up.
We used to have those cinema cards too, but we cancelled them and swapped them for lovefilm when I got pregnant.

I had a really grumpy baby yesterday, think he was teething again poor little thing, but he seems better today so far, except he decided we were getting up at 6.05am! Personally I'd have preferred something with at least a 7 at the beginning, ah well.....

Nic, I hope Noah is ok at nursery How are you?

Jaydee, Sorry Jake was grumpy yesterday :hugs: Im glad he seems better today :flower:

Faye, I hope you had fun at babygroup :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->