*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I took Emilie to get weighed shes 17Ibs 1oz Im gong to start taking her every month now instead of every 2 weeks

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: proud mummy moment, but Lana just rolled over (back to front) for the first time....but I missed it!! dam it!! I had her on the floor on her back, looked over at her and she was on her front looking around...I was like 'how the hell did you do that!?' :haha: i've put her back on her back now to see if she will do it again, but no luck yet!!

Charlie, I am glad Dewi likes nursery. It sounds really good :thumbup:

Lorna, wtg on emilie's weight...she is doing amazingly! where abouts on the growth chart does that put her?? Lana has been dropping down and is now on the 50th percentile (after starting on the 99th)

Glad everyone else is having a nice time in the weather :flower:

Have you got your jab appt through yet inxmphy?

Nic hope Noah is sleeping better now?! We've had a couple good nights with Dewi so fingers crossed it goes on!

Well done Caleb on the rolling - Dewi rolls front to back, its cute!

Claire hope the move has gone well and you can get Ava back in proper nappies...we never have the explosion issues in cloth we have in sposies...but then again BumGenius are massive!

I found out I was pg on teh 16/17th April we did 2 tests to make sure lol! Weird it was a year ago!

SL I weigh about the same as pre-pregnancy but my tummy is a lot bigger now! Damned stretched skin/muscles and extra fat there huff. I've started a running club and am hoping to drop a few lbs.

Lorna - hope Enilie is coping in her own room - Dwi si well in his he and we sleep better now, how is she doing on food? is her tummy ok?

Hellooooo Rosie

Charlie, Im glad Dewi is doing ok in his room & is sleeping better :flower: Emilie loves it in hers, How are you?

Emilies doing fine on the food & her tummy is ok too :flower: How you getting on with the baby rice?

Oh I stopped the baby rice he wasnt choking on it on the bottles or anything but he kept being sick in the day which is unlike him so I'm not sure his tummy is ready for it.

I'm going to give it a week or so and then try him during the day with it made actually as rice and see hoe he does, although I gave him a finger tip of potato and he just pushed it out of his mouth last night - he still seems to have a bit of that reflex to push things out of his mouth. Well theres no rush.

Hiya.
Noah still wakes up in the night, 2am and then 6am which is a pain with me going back to work soon :( Hoping he sorts it after this growth spurt!!
Glad all the babies are well... rushing about sorry xx

Sorry Dewi's tummy didnt seem ready for the baby rice :hugs: How are you doing?

nic, Sorry Noah is waking in the night :hugs:

Charlie - Jake did the same on Sunday when we tried him with a tiny bit of baby rice, he had his sickiest day ever so decided he wasn't ready, will try again in a week or 2 I think, no hurry really.

SL - I forgot to reply to your thing about weight/dresses. First thing is Jane Norman, I think, are quite small sizes, I'm between sizes and always need the bigger one in there. Secondly, I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight as well but I'm sure I'm a slightly different shape, none of my jeans seem to fit on the bum as well anymore and my belly is a little podgier. Oh, and my boobs are still bigger which is a novelty, pretending what it would be like if I had a boob job lol.

Nic - Jake woke up at 1am and 4.30am for feeds then 6am decided it was getting up time last night so I feel your pain!

He's been so much happier today, not sure what happened to him overnight but I like it. We've been at MIL playing with her and Jake's cousin, she rocks him in his car seat, it's really funny, and he was laid on his changing mat on the floor she had hold of his hand and they were looking smiling at each other - sooo cute :)

Jake's still lower than 2nd percentile but he's consistent so he's fine.

Hey everyone :)!
Lorna- Emilie's weight is amazing- so much for weight gain slowing down after 3 months! How often do you take her to be weighed? I've only been going monthly recently but think i might start going fortnightly to give myself a bit of reassurance!

Aly that's so awesome that Lana rolled over- Poppy did it once when i left her in her cot and i went for a wee but hasn't happened since!

Hey Chuck! I also did the test on the 16th, two of them in fact- we were on our way to a friends house party with a bottle of Captain Morgans- it was a good job really :thumbup:

Jaydee- so glad Jake is happier- nothing worse than a grumpy baby! Poppy just screamed her way around Tesco's, which she never normally does so i think she must have had a bit of tummy ache- but i was given some horrific looks from a bunch of old ladies, you'd have thought i was abusing her- silly wenches.

FlowerFairy, I hope Noah's sleeping gets better for you- that's the last thing you need when you have to go back to work! Poppy is waking up at least five times at the moment and i just don't know what's going on- i'm sooo tired ALL the time!

Pink where are you going out in Birmingham? I was there last weekend! :)

My day has been rather uneventful- we went for a reeeally long walk again because i'm sick of being such a fatty, bought a nice frock- had a delicious butterscotch Shakeaway- mmmm and sat on the Cathedral Green in the sun!
I can't believe Poppy has her last jabs for a while next week already- it comes so quickly!

rosie i'm going to see derren brown and staying the night. Oh and shopping to. Apart from baby club we haven't done anything. Caleb is on his last feed then should go to bed. I cant remember if i said but i managed to get a cancellation appointment to see my diabetic nurse 2moro ye so at least its not a 6 week wait x my memory is so rubbish i forget all the time x

Faye, that is great news. Hope it goes well for you :hugs:

Rosie, Lana rolled again this evening. I put her down on our bed and was watching her whilst putting some clothes away and over she went :happydance: it was really slow but when she did it I picked her up and danced around like a crazy person :blush:

ally its so exciting when they do it. caleb keeps trying to sleep on the on side now:haha:
The only thing im scared of is if he does it in his cot and bangs his head:dohh:.
I think he is trying to pull him self up a little when he's at an angle or lying on his back.He keeps pulling his head and neck forward.
I cant believe how small he used to be and now he is doing new things. he doesnt feel like a little baby no more:cry:

Rosie, I take Emilie every 2 weeks but Im now going to start every month, Im glad you have had a great day :flower:

Faye, How are you?

Aly, :happydance: on getting to see the roll :flower:

hi lorna im fine thanks.Just glad im seeing diabetic nurse tomorrow ye:happydance: Im going to go monthly now to for calebs weight . How are you and emilie?:flower:
changing calebs nappy is getting trick now when he wants to roll.:nope: He was gigling today because oh was tickling his feet and it was funny.:haha:

Faye, :haha: Emilie holds onto both feet quiet alot especially when Im changing her nappy

Were doing good thanks :flower: How are you?

aww . Are you going into town for anything special tomorrow or just a walk around x

Just for a stroll its good to get out the house, whats your plans after the Dr's?

Cor all you guys saying 6am is night time....I'm up at 5:30am every day now, I'm up dressed had breakfast packed bag and getting Dewi up for the day by then now...blub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->