*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

charlie at least half of the week has nearly gone. Hope work goes ok and dewi enjoys his day. Lorna im just doing to house work this morning then docs at 2 then will pop to shops and get something for tea. Have fun up town today. Hope everyone is well and lo's to x x

Rosie, Jake woke up loads last night so I feel your pain. I feel like i can't string a proper sentence together and a bit dizzy, both signs i really need sleep!
Jake's got his last injections next week too, he's screamed both times and been a bit off for a couple of days after, what's Poppy like?

Faye, that's great about the clinic, hope it goes well.

Charlie, 530 not great, i guess i'm going to have to get used to similar when i go back to work. At least you get lots of time off as a teacher, i know you do lotsof work out of hours but at least you can spend time with dewi in between.

Think we're going to have a lazy day, i need it.

Hi all x :wave:
Hospital went ok, just told me to reduce insulin. Brett did show me that i was on waiting list and when I said I was seeing other dr in july fingers crossed, he said I should have pump by then. St least I know im getting it now after years of them deciding if it would help me. At least then hopefully pregnancy #2 shouldnt have any call outs or visits to the hospital.:dohh:
I have seen a paddling pool in sainsburys one with a shade and its only £7 so might get it friday while i can.:thumbup:
Caleb has been good today, i managed to feed him at 12.30 then i had to go out to hospital for 2 so called my mom to meet me just incase he woke up but he slept til 5 oh well. At least my mom was there just incase. if she wasnt i know he would of woken up:haha:
Quick question-does anybody else not lieaving lo at families house just in case they go against your wishes? We are leaving caleb with oh's mom next thursday but im worried she will try and give him rice. I think im just worried she wont do what we do. hope i dont sound sellfish.
Im used to the 2 hourly feed at mo and he is getting the milk he needs so im happy just dont want other people to say he needs other food now x sorry for long post just needed to get it out xx

Chuck, not fun :hugs:

Faye, Im glad the Drs went well :flower: Pool sounds good :thumbup: I have no fear aginst my mum going aginst my wishes but I can understand your worry :hugs:

Hi Rosie :wave: :wave: Poppy is gorgeous!!!

Gosh.....i can't believe I havn't posted on here in days!!!

Ok trying to keep up.....

I can't believe how clever all our LO's are!! Matthew still hasn't rolled over yet but he goes halfway and wiggles to the top of the cot when he's supossed to be napping like now....little monkey is wide awake :dohh:

Went to Asda today and stocked up on some more weaning stuff though havn't started yet!Though knowing me I'll have to give it all to a friend because if I can hold him off til 6 months then hopefully will do BLW! Also bought the swivel bath seat for when he he can sit upright :rofl:

Now nearly two hours in reusable nappies and no leaks :happydance: So far so good! And they look so cute ^.^

:hugs: for those with early mornings and babies waking through the night!!

Claire hope your getting on ok with moving!

Nic- Hows the wedding planning going? Seen the thread about the invitations and people not RSVP'ing! That would bug me!

Charlie - hope Dewi is doing ok in nursery! and you're doing ok with back to work!:hugs:

Faye - I trust my mum with Matthew but thats about it :rofl: I woul flip and go mental if anyone went against my wishes!:growlmad: Especially when it comes to weaning etc!

Im attempting to gut my room out again put all the wintery clothes away but Matthew is having none of it keeps yelling at me and working it up into a cry :dohh: and wont go to sleep little monster :rofl: then when you go over to him he looks up at you and laughs and smiles :dohh:

Sweetlullaby, great to see you :flower: How are you & Matthew doing?

sl - i want the swivel bath seat. Does it look ok? Maybe i'm just being over protective. Lorna how was your shopping trip x

Faye, I didnt go into town in the end as DH & me are going sat so we went up to see my mum & we had a stroll around the shops there didnt buy much though :haha:

Hello SL!
Wedding plans are going really well. Most people have got the message about RSVPing now :rofl:
Good luck with the reusables!!! x

:rofl: we're grand just had two friends come over there so had a nice wee chat lol

Note to self never try to feed a baby, eat an ice lolly and type at the same time :rofl: bad mummy had his bottle no where near his mouth it was on my arm :rofl:

So far so good with the reusables!! I so wish I started him earlier in them, noticed his pampers were making him very red around the waist yet wernt too tight weird!

havnt took the bath seat out of the box yet but it looks pretty good from the front of the box, seems bigger than i thought it would be!

I wanted that bath seat but couldnt find it in our nearest asda :(
Nic,glad to hear wedding prep is still going well
Faye,good news about the pump

Im a bit funny about leaving Lana with anyone too. Especially OH's parents. I am worried that they will do things 'their' way wich is 25 years old now and so many things have changed!! I try not to leave her unless I really have to. Or unless I know il be back before anything will need doing (feeding,changing etc) lol!! I left her with mil once and when I got back she told me she tried to get Lana to sleep in her cot by putting her in and leaving her there to cry :cry: needless to say, Lana didnt sleep :dohh:

Hope everyone has lovely days today. We are off to kiddicare for a little bnb meet,but got a feeling its only us and one other person going. Haha. Oh well!! X

Morning all

Faye - I would trust Jake's grandparents with him, but only because they see him with me a lot and know he cries cos he knows what he wants rather than just cos he wants something iykwim. My only worry would be that they wouldn't know what he wants, as I can't always tell and I have him all the time.

SL - I'm going to get weaning stuff from asda next time I go, just spoons and plates and stuff. Think I'll give him some bits of finger food but puree stuff as well. Jake will be with grandparents if I get a job by 6/7 months so I need to do something that everyone can do relatively easily.

Aly - have fun, I wish I lived near kiddicare, I've ordered lots of stuff from their website.

Nic - must be annoying for people not rsvp-ing, glad they've got the idea now.

We're at the dentists today, not been for nearly 10 years, positive I'll need some stuff doing cos at bit of one of my teeth chipped off when I was pregnant (didn't want it done when I was) - thought I'd best get it sorted whilst it's free.

Ohhh good luck at the dentist Jaydee! I have the same problem chipped one of my teeth when I was pregnant and knew dentists wernt gonna do anything about it. Really need to get an appointment made soon and get Matthew registered as well.

Just waiting on my friend Mr Postman :rofl: Then when Matthew wakes gonna get some washing and cleaning done ...hopefully!

I thought it'd be a nightmare to find an NHS dentist but, when I looked, there are a few near me accepting patients. Will ask them about registering Jake when I get there.
It didn't even take that long to get an appointment, 3 weeks and that's cos I waited till DH could come after work too. I'd heard horror stories of it taking months, but maybe this one isn't so bad (I hope not).

i want to sort out a dentist. I think my teeth are ok but best to check especially when its free x ally hope your meet went ok and there was a few there. I've checked on asda for that pushchair and its sold out but i'm still going to look for one , really need something lighter than current one. Weather is sunny, hope it is over the weekend x hope your all ok x

Gald the reuseables are going well...they really are so easy to use, it make 2 half laods of washing a week and about 20 minutes other work - mostly stuffing them as I got pocket ones - it's be less if they were all in ones.

Its less work than going and buying them and certainly better in the Summer I wont have a bin full of stinky nappies outside my house for 2 weeks waiting to be collected (stoopid 2 week collections!).

Well I get my new laptop tomorrow (barring any other problems) so I may finally be able to catch up properly.

Dewi had his 3rd jabs yesterday, all was well, he cried but soon stopped, was a little grumpy in the evening.

He's done really well the past couple nights I've put him in his cot awake and not tried patting him to sleep and he's gone off on his own! Hopefully getting a step closer to him learning to self settle at night.

although he has woken at 4am the psst 2 nights but I think thats more that he has a cold, I rolled him on his side and gave him a dummy this morning and he went straight back to sleep thankfully - I needed that last hour an a half in bed! Work is tiring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->