*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, How are you? I did think about the carseat from asda but saw one I liked better in Argos, weather is lovely here too what you been up to today?

Jaydee, I Hope you appointment went well :flower: reminds me I need to make an appointment I had a temp filling when pregnant so need to get that sorted, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, I meant to say Im glad your getting on well with the reusuables :flower: How are you today?

Charlie, :happydance: on your new laptop arriving tomorrow, Im glad Dewi's 3rd jabs went ok, thats great that the nights are getting better, How are you doing?

hi lorna i'm fine thanks. Just glad the weather is nice. How are you and emilie x

Faye, Im glad your doing good :flower:

Were doing ok thanks :flower:

Yep reusables are going well :happydance: Thanks Lorna and Chuck :) He's sitting in his bumbo seat beside me because he wouldn't take his bottle :dohh:

Im ok today got a pile of washing done and everything out on the washing line! And made burgar's etc for dinner. Just getting a bit fed up at all the blooming cleaning and tidying I constantly do!

Hiya everyone :hugs: hello Rosie :wave:

I've been soooo struggling to write on here since this last week Skyla has stopped napping during the day :wacko: I've always had problems getting her to nap but she did make up for it with a good few hours in her pram on a afternoon.....until now! She is still sleeping well at night (bet I've jinxed that now) although I am worried that some of the bad habits I have let develop are gonna start to be a problem next. So I've decided to look at her like a new baby again and try and start with some new routines such as putting her down awake...wish me luck :winkwink:

She rolled over from front to back a couple of times a few weeks ago but nothing since! She has however become 'mobile'-on her back she pushes her feet down,lifts her back and bum and inches along!

Charlie-we still haven't heard about Skyla's third set of jabs and she's 20 weeks tomorrow so must ring up about that! I'm glad going back to work has been ok for you and Dewi seems to like the nursery. :happydance: on the new laptop! hahaha well not literally!

Lorna-well done to Emilie for settling in her own room and for another great weight gain :thumbup:

Jeni-can't believe I didn't realise you were from Hull until now! By an odd conicidence my cousin who I hadn't heard from in years and years made contact with me through FB this week and she's living in Hull too!

:dohh: I'm really sorry but I can't remember anything else......hope everyone and all those gorgeous babies are well x x x x x x x

Hello Sweetlullaby! Hello inxsmhpy! :D

How is everyone this evening?

Jaydee, Poppy screams for a few minutes when she has her injections and then is fussy and goes off her food for a few days- so she is not a happy bunny. I hate them so much, but when Poppy was two weeks old she was in Hospital with Scalded skin syndrome for a week so i feel like i have been through a lot worse with her iykwim!
I hope the Dentist went well- i haven't worked up the courage to go yet- though i really ought to since it's free. Last time i went he told me i should have my wisdom teeth out so i've been avoiding like the plague!

FlowerFairy when are you getting married? and where? Exciting stuff- congratulations :)

Sweetlullaby i'm hoping to start using cloth nappies in the next month when i finally get my student loan- how many do you recommend i buy? They look so pretty- have you taken any pictures yet? :)

Urgh, Poppy still isn't sleeping and it's KILLING me- i feel like i'm walking around half asleep all day- i don't even trust myself to drive. She must have woken up at least ten times last night- i've recently put her in her cot but she just seems to be getting worse every night and the only time she settles is when she's nursing :(.

inxsmhpy, Good luck :flower: Sorry Skylar isnt napping :hugs:

Rosie, Sorry Poppy is having rough nights I hope it settles soon :hugs:

Grrr...well I've checked my bank and I've been paid (yay) so I might have some money this month (at last) but I have no payslip yet and I cant access my childcare voucher online account to see if the vouchers have gone out of my pay as it keeps telling me I've entered the wrong date of birth.

WTF??

Silly bints in the office have blatantly set the wrong one - how annoying is that going to be!!!!

Morning everyone!!
Chuck,this childcare voucher thing sounds confusing.i hope it isnt and I hope that they have come out for you. Otherwise I would be having some words with someone!!

Yesterdays "meet" was a bit of a flop...there was only two of us. But we still managed to waste the day away shopping and eating :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that skyla and sorry arent sleeping very well :hugs:
Oh but charlie, well done on getting Dewi to go down awake. He will be sleeping through before you know it!!

Re; dentist...Eurgh!!iv not been since it stopped being free when I turned 18 :dohh: im waiting to see what this building down the road is going to be before I register anywhere

Yuk,lana just sneezed on my phone :haha:

Well it turns out the woman in the office had put my son's date of birth on the form rather than mine! doh.

So I can log into my online account and pay my nursery! lol.

BUT...Hubby's work haven't sent his forms off so he wont get them this month, great so now this month is going to be super hard as he'll have to pay the £243 after tax!

Well on Hubby's first day looking after Dewi by himself he's had a not very good morning, he's got him in the close carrier at the mo! He's going into town later so he should be fine out Dewi loves being out.

Oh,Grr that your oh's work didnt get his forms off!!my oh doesnt get the vouchers so at least its only my forms I need to worry about.lol

Charlie, it all sounds very confusing :wacko: Sorry they messed it up :hugs:

Morning!

Hope you're all well!!
Rosie - You can call me Nic instead of FF :thumbup: Wedding is on 17th July this year!! Church in Haworth W.Yorkshire and then reception in Halifax.
Dentist - We went yesterday cos it was check upp time. I need 3 filings and James has to have a tooth taken out as he has double tooth!!! So we're there for that next Thursday. They registered Noah with no issue and the dentist said to take him everytime and he will get used to it.
Er, rushing about as usual so have forgotten what I had written!!!! Noah at nursery from 9 till 12 today so having a rest.. (cos I am hungover after being out last night :blush:)

xx

So I need 2 fillings and something (probably a crown) on my broken tooth - not that bad to say I haven't been for 10 years. Glad it's free, it'd be £200 otherwise.

Charlie - yey on Dewi going to sleep on his own, maybe making up for all those sleepless nights he gave you earlier.
This voucher thing sounds a nightmare, my old employer had quite a good scheme, on paper at least. The cynical amongst us might say it's cos they wanted you back at work quicker but..... must save a fortune as they are before tax, childcare seems v expensive.

Sue - sorry to hear Skyla's not sleeping v well. Hopefully she'll get back into a routine soon.

Aly - sorry not many people turned up to your meet, sounds like you had a good day anyway.

I think I've got a Jekel and Hyde baby - one day he'll nap really well, and be happy inbetween, the next he just wants to snack, sleep, cry, snack, sleep, cry. He's still not sleeping that well on a night, will worry about it after his next injections as they always unsettle him.

Meeting up with my friend later, just for a wander round. Hope the sun stays out and the babies behave themselves!

hi everyone hope your ok x caleb decided to get up at 12 and 4 to have a bottle then woke at 5 and 6. Its ages since he,s done that hopefuly its a one off . He had 8 bottles of 6 oz yesterday and is on number 4 now. I'm off to town with my mom at 1 so that will be good to get out of the flat x i will catch up later just on my phone x

Nic, not long now :D How you feeling? :flower:

Jaydee, sorry Jake is being alittle funny :hugs: How are you?

Faye, I cant remember did Caleb already have a growth spurt? it kind of sounds like one :wacko: Maybe its just a one off :hugs: Have fun today :flower:

Hi Lorna, I'm ok thanks, just a bit tired. Think I'm going to have to get Jake into training to sleep longer on a night soon - he naps well during the day (provided I take him out in his push chair to get him to sleep) but just wakes more in the night than he used to. Either that or I need to train my body to nap during the day lol.

The vouchers aren't that difficult they're pretty good you can claim £243 a month and that's taken out of your pay before you're taxed so in essence although you pay your nursery £243 it doesn't cost you that much.

I am good thanks Lorna! How are you?

I don't do the Childcare vouchers as it works our better for me on Child Tax credit. Vouchers will pay about 250 a month, but CTC will help with about 80% of costs which is near £750.
If either of us end up on a higher salary then the work vouchers will be best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->