*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

well I say boo, we'd be alright financially if we didn't have so many debts to pay off from before our relationship!

hi all :wave:
lorna- caleb was going every 2hours but last bottle was 7 then slept 8-6 but the last 2 nights he has woke up for a bottle in the night:dohh:. I will see how he goes until tuesday and then if he is still waking up in night i will go to baby clinic wednesday and ask if i need to start giving him baby rice.
I have been to town today, yeah for payday but boo for bills. I got caleb a hat that has a peak on the front and a bit at the back so it cover his neck.
Im just off to my moms tomorrow, think my dad is working so might suggest a walk, try and burn some calories.
We have shopping coming tommorow from asda ye, cant wait for cupboards to be full:happydance:

Faye - sounds like he might be ready for baby rice, does he watch you when you eat too?

I've had a nice walk with my friend and her baby this afternoon, got our other friend a birthday present and a new top for Jake. Both babies were well braved - result!

Hope everyone has a good weekend, think we're going to visit our friends who live an hour away, it was her birthday last week but I missed the night out so it'll be good to catch up.

jeni -thats what im thinking.I have just put him to bed but im sure he will wake up later. I wanted to leave it as late as i could with weening but he will only have 60z and unless we are out and hes in puschair he is only going 1hr, 2hrs at a push. Yes he does watch us eat. So looks like we will try the baby rice tommorw x

Faye, Good luck with it :flower:

Jaydee, Im glad you had a good day :flower:

lorna - to be honest im quite nervous about it. ive got the hipp guide for weening so will follow that . time to get some more fruit and veg in. I am excited to though.x

Faye, I followed that too :haha: Im sure Caleb will do just fine :flower:

morning all x not too bad last night. Caleb woke at 3 but went back to sleep til 5 then bottle and now one at 8 ish. I'm going to try some porridge today after his bottle. Its sunny but cloudy. I'm off to my moms then back for 6 for shopping x hope you have a great day and lo's are ok to x

Faye, I hope the Porriage went well & you have a good day :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Ah I has a new laptop! Please excuse me if my typing is poopy but its one that has a numeric keypad aswell so the normal keyboard is shifted over to the left of teh laptop so its feels all weird!

Hope everyone is well and hope you all had as lovely a day wetehr wise as we have - its been lush!

Charlie, :happydance: on the new laptop :flower: How are you?

Its been a lovely day here, We took some flowers to my friends grave, took a stroll around mothercare & than went & got Emilie a new carseat

we went to mothercare too...looking at highchairs, then we went to the local nursery shop where we bought out pram and the lady recognised us we had a nice chat and she's bringing a highchair from their other store for us to look at its an ex display and she'll do us a good price on it..it looks super cool but we want to check it out properly

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/images/LgProd/tomato_1.jpg

Charlie, looks good I wonder waht kind of good price did she say?

charlie -the high chair looks good , i like the phil and ted one like this one. Someone has lent us one for now. Caleb is grumpy with his teeth and his growth spurt. I hope it passes soon :-(

Morning

Mta, Were both doing great thanks :flower: How is Amber & Hollie?

good stuff! Did you start weaning?
amber & hollie both fine, both growing sooo quickly this year is going so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->