*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Mta, Yeah I have started Hows Hollie getting on with it?

I agree this year is just flying by :wacko: Im glad Amber & Hollie are both good :flower:

Faye, How did Caleb get on with the porriage?

how does your day go with food?
aye all fine, gets all excited when sees me bringing plate near her ha.

hollie was due 16wk injections on monday gone but had cancel, hope letter comes through tomorrow, wana get it over with.

Its going great, Emilie also gets all excited when she sees the spoon & bowl :haha:

I hope the letter comes through soon for you :hugs:

hi all :wave:
Lorna- caleb seemed to be ok with porridge didnt full any funny faces:haha:
leanne- how are you feeling now ? hollie looks cute when she's on her tummy, she looks like shes got a strong neck and head x
We have just been on a walk with the dog today to oh's dad so that was good and only started to rain abit on the way back. everyone is asleep, its so quiet in the flat. im sure caleb will wake soon for his bottle. Caleb keeps waking in the nihgt but not crying so i leave him and he goes straight back to sleep:happydance:it might be his teeth. he chews down on our fingers hard and has little rosey cheeks.
Hope evryone is ok x

Faye, Im glad Caleb seems to like to porriage :flower: Sounds like youve had a good day?

Hi all

How did Caleb do with the food? Glad Emilie's getting on ok with it too. We've given up with Jake for a while, he is a bit young really and seems to be ok during the day, he just doesn't sleep very well.

Had a lovely day yesterday, had a picnic with our friends. Having a bbq next weekend so hope the weather holds!

Its been quiet on here lately

Hope everyone is dong ok :flower:

Well Dewi dealt really well in London today despite all the noise and hunnun of the marathon.

Very proud of daddy...3hrs 43mins!!

hello!!

Well done Hubby to chuck!! How is Dewi doing with his sleeping?
Noah still waking twice, the little monkey :haha: He loves his porridge and carrot, but today did not like brocolli... can't blame him !!
I was out last night and feel crap today!!
Hope you are all ok?
xxx

faye - great now thanks! Yourself?
thanks, coming on good like, still don't think good as amber was for strength. You going feed celeb any other foods? So much for the hottest weekend down here ha.

me too lorna! Just hope give me few more days notice as last got letter on thursday was for the monday morning.

nic- i was going try do hol some food then blender decided it didn't wana work arghhh.

i got told off OH dad, heard on radio best thing for teething where cut carrots up in slices, put them in freezer bring out when LO plays up just chew away on it :)

well done chuck to ya hubby !!

jaydee - if he aint interested i don't blame you for giving up for the time being, personally i think he'l let you know when he wants steak for tea ha.

hollie sleeping is going fab! Down around 7pm up around 6am for bottle back down for a bit. Love it. Hugeee change from amber being 1 of types to not want sleep.

Charlie, Well done to DH :flower: How are you?

Nic, How are you? Is noah getting on ok with weaning?

Mta, Thats great about Hollie's sleeping pattern :flower: :haha::haha: at the steak comment

Lorna - i couldn't believe it, 1 day just decided am going sleep now, wouldn't stop crying till got ready for bed & wrapped her up. You tried autumn vegs jar food? Omg i could have puked testing make sure weren't too hot. Then i had shepherd pie 1 i could easily ate that.

Mta, Thats really good, well done Hollie :flower:

No I havent doesnt sound too good though :wacko: Did Hollie like the shepherd pie?

MTA - lol, think he'd prefer steak to baby rice, think I'll leave it a few more weeks yet though! Yey on Hollie's sleeping. Jake seems to have decided he doesn't want to sleep - did Amber just snap out of it eventually or are there any tips you can share?

Charlie - well done to hubby on his marathon time, I'm impressed at anyone who can do a marathon, let alone in a good time like that.

Jake's decided he loves his 6m+ pushchair, he looks tiny in it but quite happily sat and watched tv in it with us last night - he was laughing at the tv, we were watching "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" on dvd so lots of bright colours, and actually watching it rather than just staring at the screen. It was so cute :) Don't think I'll let him do it all the time though, don't want him getting square eyes.

Hey everyone! Haven't had a chance to post on here for the past few days!

How are you all?

Chuck congratulations to your hubby- that is awesome!

JayDee i was planning on getting Poppy a new pushchair now- one of those Birth- 2 ones- mainly because mine is huge and i can barely fit it in the car, and i get so angry with it! But i was worried about not being able to see her when i am pushing her around.
Incidentally i was reading earlier about 4 month sleep regression and it sounds pretty much spot on when it comes to Poppy's sleeping habits at the moment :).

Well done to all you ladies who are getting on well with the beginnings of weaning- i think it will be so cute to see Poppy learning about food- can't wait :)

Well i went out for the first time on Saturday- drank too much wine, did Tequila shots- should probably have taken it a bit easier for the first time but oh well- i was feeling terrible all day yesterday so serves me right! Poppy was sooo good for my OH and took the EMB just fine so i'm really pleased with that :thumbup:

Everything's good with us- Poppy seems to change slightly every day, it's crazy! And she is really good at sitting unaided- she can do it for about a minute now- yaaay :happydance:

I have tonnes of housework to do today so i don't think i will have too much time to do anything else! Maybe take Poppy for a walk in the Moby!
What are you ladies up to today?

Morning girls :) How is everyone? Did you all enjoy the lovely sunshine at the weekend? It was gorgeous!

Quick question - can all your LO's settle themselves back to sleep if they wake up in the night? For the last couple of weeks, Esmé has learned to settle herself to sleep at bedtime but can't seem to be able to do it in the night :nope: Recently she's been waking hourly from about 2am onwards and will only go back to sleep if I feed her, even though I know she's not hungry...

Elski exactly the same thing has been happening with Poppy- she settles herself to sleep initially and then keeps waking up over and over again in the night, only going back to sleep when i nurse her. I have noticed so many threads on BnB recently about the same thing and i really think it has something to do with 4 month old sleep regression, but who knows :shrug:
I know how you feel though- she only used to wake up once or twice and now we have been doing this for nearly two weeks :(
I'm hoping it will pass soon! :hugs:

She's always woken every couple of hours, 3 at maximum, then about 5 weeks ago it went to every 4 hours and I was delighted! That only lasted a week or so, then this whole hourly thing started :dohh: I've not had longer than 3 hours sleep in a row for months and it's starting to take its toll a bit now. And I'm sure that nursing her back to sleep each time is a bad idea but I'm so tired, I just can't help it! I know what you mean about loads of similar threads - it's bizarre isn't it! Fingers crossed one of them will have the answer we're looking for :hugs:

Hey

Rosie, Im glad everything is good your end :flower:thats great about Poppy sitting for a minute :flower:

Elizabeth, Great to see you, How are you doing? could be the 4 month old sleep regression? Ive seen alot of threads on it lately too :hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

hi everyone. hope your all ok.
ive been to my nans today in bridgnorth so was up early to catch the 9am bus. Caleb has been funny with his bottles today and is all bunged up. i think it was because when we were at my mom and dads the raidiators came on and it was over 22 c where as the flat is only 18 c. i am feeling sorry for myslef to as im bunged up and hate it. Caleb was up at 11 last night for bottle then woke at 1 and 3 then 4 for a bottle it seems ages since we were doing this when he was first born.
I have just put him in the cot for a nap. just hoping he will have another bottle then bed. Caleb also has watery eye :-( x
hope your all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->