*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, Hopefully it will pass soon :hugs: Sorry Caleb has a watery eye could be because he is bunged up? :hugs:

Faye -:hugs: hope you and Caleb feel better soon

Rosie - it's silly, the 6m+ pushchair is bulkier than the normal one. It's a quinny speedi sx, they don't come much bigger (maybe why he looks tiny in it!) but we got it for the big, offroad tyres. He's perfectly happy sitting up in it, but he's quite happy sat on the sofa with a cushion on either side as well, and keeps trying to do sit up when he's laid on your knee too.

I've been to asda and stocked up on weaning equipment today. All the tommee tippee basics are £1 each so I go spoons, bowls and plates. I don't want to use them yet but can't miss a bargain!

Injections tomorrow :(

Hope everyone is well x

lorna- yeah it could be . i will keep a check on it.
Jaydee- thanks.

caleb is asleep hopefully for the night now but i doubt it cos of his cold x

I'm good thanks, Lorna, how are you and your little lady? :) And you're right, I think it must be this 4 month sleep regression!

JD - good luck with the injections!

Pink - hope Caleb doesn't keep you up too much in the night!

How's everyone else doing?

Elizabeth, Im glad your doing good :flower: were both doing great thanks :flower:

caleb didn't do that bad. He woke at 3 and 6 for a bottle then slept till 8 x he enjoyed his porridge. Baby club has been cancelled was looking forward to it cos it was baby bop taster today x

Morning all

Injections done. I was really proud of him, he screamed as she did each one but was smiling by the time we left, just hoping he doesn't get ill now, fingers crossed.
The ironic thing is that he slept better last night than he has for ages - down at 9.30ish til 3, feed then down again till nearly 6, feed, bit of a play then had another 45 mins nap so I got to go back to bed too - yey.

It's lovely weather here today, might sit in the garden a bit if Jake isn't too upset by the injections.

Jaydee, just got back from Poppy having her injections too! She was soo good, she only cried for a little bit and she kept grinning and laughing at this little old man in the waiting room :). Soo good that Jake was smiling by the time you left :D.

Taking Poppy to baby clinic this afternoon to see how much she weighs- i'm really excited as i'm pretty sure she must have put loads on over the past few weeks when she's been up all night!

Hope everyone's days are lovely!

Noah had his jabs yesterday and he not well today :( high temp and no appetite. Dosed on Calppol and hoping he's better tomorrow

Aww poor Noah, hope he feels better soon.

Jake seems ok but his temperature was starting to go up a bit so I've given him some calpol in the hope that it won't get any worse. He's happily trying to eat the monkey hanging from his playmat at the min.

Hope Poppy's ok too Rosie - glad we don't have to do that again for a while, hate seeing him scream and look at me as if to say "why are you letting someone do this mum?"

:wave: Hey everyone!

Sorry havn't posted in the last few days. It's been madness!

All the talk of dentists......well on Sunday night I got no sleep whatsoever had really really bad toothache the pains were shooting right up into my ear and jaw it was horrible! I spent the whole night massaging my gums and teeth with Matthew's gum massager :rofl: So yesterday ended up going to the Dentist Clinic at the hospital because I still havn't got a dentist sorted for me and Matthew and they told me that it was the tooth that broke slightly when I was pregnant and that the could seal it and give me antibiotics and then when I got a dentist could get it crowned or something. I ended up telling them to just pull the tooth out as I couldn't put up with any more pain at all. The relief when they took it out was amazing! Ok im now minus a tooth but to stop the pain it was soooo worth it :rofl:

Matthew's doing ok. Though I think he's going the opposite with the 4 month growth spurt. He has no routine any more because he won't take his bottles he takes 5oz first thing in the morning and then will go 4-5 hours with a "snack" 3 oz in there somewhere and then will take 7oz then go ages again. Even trying to feed him he won't take it. He's dropped a full bottle which im a bit unhappy about but I guess they all go through their growth spurts differently. He's quite unsettled and grumpy but thats because he won't nap either!! He slept 9 hours last night and has had a 10min nap since and thats been it :dohh: Really hope he gets through it soon! Don't want to start him on solids especially as he's dropped a bottle I don't want him dropping anymore feeds :wacko:

How is everyone? Hope the LO's who've had jabs are ok!!

How's Noah? (think i seen he isn't too well?)

Jaydee, Poppy gives me that exact look and it kills me every time- she's a bit off her food but other than that seems pretty chirpy. Oh and the orange monkey on her rainforest playmat is her favourite thing in the world :)

Sooo just got back from Baby clinic- some lady there was advertising disposable nappies and i have decided i am definitely switching to Terry Nappies- so happy about that :thumbup:
And Poppy is still on the 75th percentile for weight- 15.5lbs now- and she's gone from the 50th to the 91st percentile for height :)
It's a beautiful day here- hope you're all having lovely days!

Jake's the opposite with feeding, he doesn't seem to be able to get enough today, seems pretty sleepy too, having lots of naps. If it keeps him happy it's ok with me today, must be horrid to have all that stuff floating around in your little body.

SL - sorry to hear Matthew's unsettled, hopefully it's just a phase. Not saying you should, it's up to you, but maybe he'd like a bit of food instead of the dropped bottle? Or maybe he'll want it back in a few days, wouldn't it be nice if they could talk to tell us?

Thanks all.

Noah slept for 2 hours this aft which is so unlike him and is now much brighter. Blooming injections!!
Hope you're all ok xx

Rosie, I hope Poppy is ok after her jabs? How are you? :flower: WTG Poppy on the gain :D

Nic, Im sorry Noah isnt well :hugs: Im glad he was abit brighter after hias nap :flower: How are you?

Jaydee, I hope Jake is ok after his jabs? How are you doing? Did you get out in the garden?

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: Sorry you had a tooth out but Im glad you feel better for it :hugs: Im glad Matthew is doing ok, sorry he has no routine anymore I hope it doesnt last long :hugs: I dont know what to siggest about dropping a bottle maybe speak to your HV? How are you doing?

Claire, I hope your settling into your flat ok? How are you & Ava?

:Wave:

How is everyone?

it was a gorgeous day here

Hiya Lorna, I am good thanks. Hows you and Emilie? x
Have bathed and bedded Noah now so just see how long he sleeps! we tried him with a teeny bit of apple pudding today and it made his ears laugh :haha: The look on his face was priceless!

Nic, I hope Noah sleeps well for you :flower:

Emilie loves apple :haha: what you going to try next?

Were doing great thanks :flower:

Heya Lorna- glad you two are great :)! We're goood- just waiting for Poppy to get off to sleep before i can finally make myself some dinner- she keeps just looking at me and laughing- too cute! For the first time she seems fine after her jabs- sooo glad we haven't got to do that again any time soon :).
What have you done today?

SweetLullaby it is so rubbish that you had to have a tooth out- is it noticeable?? It must have hurt like a bitch for you to want to have it out!

Nic, how on earth did Noah's ears laugh? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"