*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I agree Claire he's a tosser!! You gave him so many chances and opportunities!! So it wont hit you back in the face!

Awwwk Molly is soo cute I love the outfit!!!:) And the wee shoes!!! I keep buying Matthew lots of cute outfits and shoes galore even though common sense tells me that he will probably kick them off all the time and never get to wear half the clothes :haha:

Matthew's hair is so light and he doesnt have much so far lol little patches are a bit bald looking as well think its starting to fall out a bit!

They say its common for some babies to lose bits of there hair, luckly Emilie's didnt *touch wood*

Ive just realised I dont actually know any of your proper names, even though you have all prob said before :blush::blush:

Well anyways Im Lorna :flower:

Her shoes fared quite well. They come off if people keep manhandling her, which my mother always does.

It's starting to piss me off now. Whenever we go around, she takes her straight from me and holds her for hours until she wants to feed and immediately afterwards. If she goes to the toilet, she passes her to my dad and picks her up again when she's back. I know she loves her but she's not a toy. I'll be getting her into a routine soon anyway, so she'll not really be able to do it.

I'm too defensive and possessive maybe? I keep shooting her down when she talks about having her overnight once I start expressing and BFing. I'm not ready to be apart from her and I wont be until she's at least 6 months old. It's enough to make me not start expressing so I have an excuse. :(

FemmeEnceinte, :hugs::hugs::hugs: if I wasnt happy Id tell them not to keep doing it

My mum loves to hold Emilie too but it annoyed me if it did I would say :blush::hugs:

Arrrgggghhhh went to tkmaxx today and they had loads of awesome baby slings but I dont want a sling - my shoulders are made of garbage - I need soething that goes over both shoulders, so really I want a wrap.

They had a lovely peanutshell wrap there only £16.99...but it had a disgusting diamante motorbike motif on it.

Huff I would've snapped it up otherwise!!!

I gave up on my sling hunt didnt have a clue which would be good etc ended up buying a cheap baby carrier from argos until i get a better idea of what i want lol

I brought a baby carrier from argos too was prob a waste of money TBH I havent used it at all:blush:

I got a babasling but ive just sold it on here, cant use it cos it pushes on my scar and i want a wrap carrier so just getting rid of it, my friend gave me a mothercare carrier too, like anormal front one, i prob wont use it either much tbh but my mum or sister probably will. Id rather they use the carrier with clips etc anyways.

my brother was home for the night last night, he just left and mum had ava and he said '' is that baby alright? i never hear her cry.. i thought babies were meant to cry all the time? '' LOL... gave us all a good giggle!!! no shes just a good baby! hahah :rofl:

:haha: Oh i know what you mean claire my brothers keep saying I never hear him during the night or anything! Though they think that it means its acceptable for them to be really loud and run up and down the stairs slamming doors etc when im trying to get him to sleep for the night !

Yeah i got one from Argos have used it twice when Matthew was screaming and I needed to make new bottles and had to carry him with me its really comfy i was surprised! Though the clips are confusing I always seem to get two in the wrong place lol will do for round the house etc if i need it!

I've had a nosey at the thread of baby wearing pictures and some of them are absolutely gorgeous!! There's one i seen that i really want it can be worn so many different ways and looks so cute! gonna have to go back into it and click the persons username and find out what it is and where they got it :haha: Are there particular ones that are really good etc? I dont really know much about slings/wraps etc!

I think the Moby's and mei tais and connectas are meant to be really good and seem the best, :D

Hi all x instead of my screen name I'm faye x Caleb has slept slot today. How do they work out when they should be doing things. Caleb was 4 weeks early so is he a month and 2 weeks or only 2 weeks for the milestones, I'm a bit confused!! Wow my oh has been off today and from 1 ish till 6 I have been in andbout of sleep I didn't realise I was so tired x hope everyone ok x x

Whats caleb's corrected age? Probably go by that for milestones? im not sure...

I don't know cos when nurse weighed him he was classed as 2 weeks. So maybe that's it. Will ask next week.only cos he sleeps loads and thought maybe it was cos of that. Though every day is different and suppose he could be wide awake and alert x

Id ask your hv about it.. im not sure tbh i have no experience with preemies, im sure hes right on target tho, and he probably needs more sleep being early so wouldnt worry about him sleeping all the time!

i do have a normal carrier we got it in wilkinsons cheap its an obaby one...i want something that look a little nicer though...I love how the wraps look!

Im currently feeding Matthew and he keeps falling asleep again!! I keep talking to him and winding him loads to try and wake him up coz he needs fed! You are suppossed to do that arnt you?Wake them i mean? Dont want him going to sleep again then waking later and cluster feeding lots then being really grizzly coz he's had too much!

Depends sweetlullaby... do you want him in a routine yet?

I started Molly on the EASY routine today and she's like a changed baby... she sleeps in her moses basket and only wakes if we wake her for a feed. Hopefully we'll sleep tonight too :lol:

Where have you got details of the EASY routine? I've heard about it on one of those Home and Health programmes but cant think which program it was?

How old is Molly Femme?

Dewi is only 2 weeks and we're finding him much more settled over the past couple days - except he's been pooping for England - I want to get him into more of a routine especially when it comes to night times, right now he spends some of the night in bed with me as I cant move enough to get him into his crib - damned c-section...so as soon as I'm more mobile and can get him into his crib I want some kind of plan to follow!

How are you finding the EASY routine to follow?

I havnt really thought about a set routine yet lol just he had slept for 3 n a half hours and had been fed about an hour before that so didnt really want him not getting fed.

Also curious about the easy routine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->