*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Blimey, life sounds hectic for you at the moment, Charlie :hugs:

:hugs:It's meant to be the hottest day of the year so far but it doesn't feel like it, it's not even sunny!

Laughing Ears?!!?! :haha:

JD - I need to do the trust fund thing too :blush:

How's everyone else doing?

I've spent the morning weeding the garden and sweeping the decking and am off to B&Q in a bit to buy some plants and hanging baskets - i'll be nice to have a colourful garden worth sitting in!

i didnt buy much from town today. only a top and got some karvol drops to help calebs nose.i havent done the child trust fund either must get it sorted.:dohh:
It is dull here to.:growlmad:
Well its nearly thursday and we are leaving caleb for the night tomorrow. im dreading it.:cry:it will be nice to not have to worry about a pushchair or making bottles but i really dont want to leave him.
hope your all ok xx

Elizabeth, I thought yesterday was hotter than today :haha: How are you? Plants/hanging baskets sound nice :flower:

Faye, what time are you off tomorrow?

Well its nearly thursday and we are leaving caleb for the night tomorrow. im dreading it.:cry:it will be nice to not have to worry about a pushchair or making bottles but i really dont want to leave him.

Don't feel bad or guilty yes you will miss them but it is lovely to leave them with someone where they'll be safe and go and be you and only you for a while.

i love family taking the girls for the night. Going ask them if can have them week on saturday. :)

change of plan oh doesn't want to go. I don't think he wants to leave caleb he,s as bad as me. I think he is worried calebs routine will get spoilt. Caleb loved his apple today kept opening his mouth for more and is watching us eat now x

Awwwww I'm going to have to try Dewi soon...I want to see him all messy and cute!

Well semi successful trip into town - I got an application form for a CTF to be sent here as they didn't have any left in the branch. I did ask why I couldn't just get one from the website (as you can for all other accounts) and she basically said it's cos they like you to come in so they can try and sell you life insurance now you have a baby. Whilst I understand it to a certain extent, you do have someone else to think about now, it's a bit cheeky that they don't give you the option. Luckily, I didn't have to go through all that before she ordered the form for me. I will look at such things once I'm back at work, need to know what benefits I get from them first as I got death in service and partner life insurance from my last job anyway.
I also got a new top and whilst I was trying it on got a phone call to say DH's watch was back from getting a new battery so went and collected that too.

Chuck - it is rubbish that you don't have anyone close by to babysit. We're the opposite, we have both sets of parents but haven't wanted to leave him yet. I guess it's different cos I'm BF though, well that's what I'm telling myself, not just cos I'm a fussy parent lol.

The weather has got better here now but was still nicer yesterday I think.

I don't want to jinx it, but I think Jake's getting better at putting himself to sleep, he's just gone to sleep in his pushchair whilst I was typing on here, we're sat in the kitchen and the washing machine's on (he seemed to be watching it and it was amusing him so thought we'd stay in here) so maybe there is something in the white noise theory after all.....

Faye - In my opinion, later you leave it, harder it will become. I understand whole out of routine thing, hollies been to my parents 250 mile away been totally fine :)

we will leave him soon leanne. I think we are both a bit nervous x

ooh quick question is it possible for a back tooth to start coming through? Caleb is teething we have noticed at the back when he chews on finger there is something sharp . I looked today and theres a tiny bit of white poking up. I thought it was front teeth first ? X

The order of teeth coming through ie front first is only what happens in the majority, all the buds are there so could be caleb wants back teeth first.

I know how you feel about not wanting to leave him, once he's on a bottle or istart expressing again just gonna do it i think. Not overnight though...

i don't think it matters as hollie had something poking at the top sligtly to the side but nothing came throug yet

Hey everyone :wave:

Late nights are not nice :rofl: Bet everyone is happily snoozing in bed!

Can't remember who asked but Yep my mouth was hurting that much I literally begged them to just pull my tooth out :rofl: It's like the third one down from the back so it's not noticable and im not too bothered would have done anything to get rid of the pain!

Flip nearly everyone is well into the swing of things with routines and weaning!! We had a really good routine there where Matthew was down at 10.30pm sleeping every night up at 7.30am bottle and back to sleep til 11am so meant I could get things done around the house then nap in the afternoon around 1.30pm ish then another nap around 6.30pm ish and now with this growth spurt it's all up the left :dohh:

He is really unsettled constantly. Im really struggling to keep him happy all day and he's never been like this! Im at the point where I long for bedtime and he is refusing point blank to nap during the day :nope:

Jaydee - I don't really want to start him on solids yet I don't think he's ready and because he's dropped a bottle I'd be worried that on solids he would drop another bottle in preferance for solids. Going to ring the HV and see what she says about the dropped bottle. He was a little guzzler anyways so one bottle less is probably fine with the amount he drank before but im struggling to get him to take any of his bottles most days :wacko: Unless its teething thats causing it....been trying him with teething gel about 10mins before each feed and it's sort of helping a bit but not much!

Wouldn't it be so much easier if they could somehow tell us what was wrong :rofl:

We had a really good routine there where Matthew was down at 10.30pm sleeping every night up at 7.30am bottle and back to sleep til 11am so meant I could get things done around the house then nap in the afternoon around 1.30pm ish then another nap around 6.30pm ish
10mins before each feed and it's sort of helping a bit but not much!

wow i havent had that much sleep since early pregnancy! yyou must be feeling it if the poor mite is all over the place now.

Dewi is unsettled at the mo as he has a cold, he's very chesty and snotty - curse of nursery though I guess.

We had got into the swing of bath and bed by 8pm, bottle around 12:30/1am then back to sleep till about 6.

BUT the past couple nights he's been waking every couple hours all snotty and upset and I've had to bring him into bed sometime after 4am just to get a touch more rest myself before work.

I hope once he can breathe again he settles back to what he wa doing I could cope with that, although we need tto drop that night feed, hoping once the weaning gets going that'll happen.

But on the weaning front we havent started but then he is only just 4 months and we'll never get to blooody feed him, everything says to give him a little of something in the middle of the day and we're both at work 4 days a week.

HUFF I HATE IT.

charlie i bought some karvol drops there 3 months plus and you put them on something then place it close to them. I used it last night and caleb slept better and only coughed a couple of times x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->