*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Im ok. Thanks Lorna!

Matthew's been a bit better today still up the left with routine and feeds he's had 13oz today so far and thats been it! :dohh: I bet he guzzles two bottles in one go at bedtime!

Awww science......agree on the love or hate it! I completly detested Biology and wasn't a big fan of Physics yet LOVED chemistry! lol

It's been dull here as well I keep putting nappies out on the line when the sun comes out and then rushing out and bringing them back in when it starts casting over :rofl:

Been to the shop and thats about it! Though got nappies washed and another load in now and got all Matthew's dirty clothes washed and dried and ...not quite put away lol

Mum's going to watch him while I get a bath hopefully!

Hello everyone :wave:

Chuck, your life sounds so hectic- i'm sure it will start getting better once you're used to your routine and it's good that you have the holidays to look forward to! I'm doing my PGCE next year to teach Primary.

Jaydee, Poppy has been the same as Jake today with the napping, woke up at 7 then back to sleep from 9-11 then she slept 2-4 and she's just falling asleep now! I think it is because of her jabs and she has a bit of a cold too- poor thing :(

MTA Poppy weighed 15lbs 5oz when i had he weighed on Tuesday!

Hope everyone's okay- i am feeling rubbish so im going to go to bed with Poppy :)

hi everyone :wave:
ok so ive caugt up i think on post so here goes.
Naps -caleb really struggles for a nap and sometimes only goes 20mins to an hour but longer if i have taken him out in pushchair.:thumbup:
Bottles- caleb has 6 x 6oz bottle and wont take bigger bottles. lucliky he is stretching himself not the 2hrs he was doing last week.
Weight-he was 14lb 3oz 2 weeks ago so will get him weighed in 2 more weeks, i think he will be definately over 15lb:haha:
Today- we have been to oh moms as it was his birthday. we had steak and chips at 12 then at when we got home we had a chinese at 5pm so i doubt if ive lost any weight:blush:
Tomorrow im just going to see my mom and go and have tea at theirs because my aunty is coming down and hsnt seen caleb. she came to see me when i was in hospital but caleb was still on neonatal ans she was going home on that day then the following day she could of seen him cos he was on special care.:nope:
Hope everyone is well and lo's to x:hugs:

Rosie, Im sorry your not feeling well :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, Im glad Matthew has been alittle better today :flower:

Faye, you maybe surprised weight wise :winkwink: sounds like you had a good day :flower:

:happydance:ye i have just ordered a ne 3 wheel pushchair. i used my paypal money so only paid £74 just hope i like it when it comes xx:happydance:

ergh another awful night, poor little bugger is so bunged up he's waking every couple of hours. The cry is awful he's just plain fed up and tired it's so unlike his other cries he even sounds nasal and chesty when he cries.

We went to Dr's just to be safe and it is just a cold so we have some nose drops so hopefully we can keep him a bit less bunged up!

I'm pooped though even though Hubby did the majority of the night work, We did briong Dewi into bed at some point after 3 as he wouldnt settle at all.

Chuck - Funny, I really thought you were going to say you taught maths, I don't know why. I know most people would say science is similar but I don't think it is, I was always good at maths so it was probably my favourite (is that lazy?) but wasn't as keen on science, esp physics. To be honest I think it's cos the teacher we had wasn't too keen on girls, probably thought we messed about too much, which we did to be fair!
Sorry Dewi's still not very well, hopefully the nose drops will help. We got some for Jake but struggled to get them in, he kept wriggling and nearly shoving them right up his nose - not ideal.

Rosie - maybe it's just the injections with Jake. I'd not really thought of that cos he seems fine otherwise, I'll see how he is today. Unfortunately sleep in the day didn't = sleeping well on a night, he woke up a few times. Think I've had about 6 hours sleep altogether, I don't feel so bad though cos of the napping yesterday morning.

Faye - hope you have a nice day at your mum's. Chuck's right, you might be surprised about your weight, the amount we walk around with/run around tidying up after these babies it's gotta burn some calories hasn't it?

I'm hoping being back on feet all day at work and now running twice a week will help me shift a couple lbs, although I'm the same weight I was pre-pg everything is squishier and jigglier - yucky.

Morning

Charlie, Im sorry you had a bad night :hugs: I hope the nose drops help :flower:

Faye, what pushchair did you get? Have a good day at your mums :flower:

Jaydee, How are you?

Rosie, I hope your feeling better today :hugs: How is Poppy?

Claire, I hope your settling into your new place ok :flower:

Nic, How are you?

Elizabeth, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Were off into town today with my mum I dont really need anythng but the stroll/getting out the house is good :D

Chuck - I know what you mean about being pre-preg weight but squishier, bleuuurrrgh! :blush:

Lorna - I'm ok thanks, enjoy your little venture into town :)

Faye - hurrah for pushchairs! :winkwink:

JayDee - Is Jake a bit better today?

Rosie - Why were you feeling rubbish? Hope you're alright today?

SL - Glad Matthew's a bit better now, hopefully the routine will get back on track!

Esmé is still waking every hour :cry: I can shhh her back to sleep sometimes and she's not waking through hunger so I really don't know what to do.

Anyone got fun plans for the bank holiday weekend?

MNorning!!
I am good thanks Lorna! How are you :flower:
Today Noah is at nursery till 11 then SIL is picking him up for this aft and tonight. i have so much ironing and cleaning to do beofre tomorrow so she offered which is so nice.
Sat I have caitlinsmummy and Charlotteeee coming over. I am picking them up and OH is off to his mums with Noah for the night. We're off out in Halifax and then staying at mine.
What is eveyone else up to?

xx

lorna i will post a pic when i'm on the pc next x i bought some dungarees for caleb 6 to 9 months and he actually fits in them. I'm doing nothing the weekend nic might clean the flat and go for a walk with caleb x its been nice this week oh has been off and spent time with caleb x i have cooked some sweet potato today and see if caleb likes it x bit dull here but sun is out x

lorna i will post a pic when i'm on the pc next x i bought some dungarees for caleb 6 to 9 months and he actually fits in them. I'm doing nothing the weekend nic might clean the flat and go for a walk with caleb x its been nice this week oh has been off and spent time with caleb x i have cooked some sweet potato today and see if caleb likes it x bit dull here but sun is out x

6-9 months!! Dewi is still in 0-3!!! He has a few 3-6 bits but not many! LOL but he's a short arse though only around the 9th centile for length/height.

charlie caleb was about 14lb 3 2 weeks ago , he is on the 50th line . I only tried them on to see if they would and they did. He can fit in 0-3 trousers but not tops he,s got a big belly lol x

we've got nothing planned for weekend but i wouldn't say no to a zoo or summit lol
hope have good night nic ! This be my 2nd weekend takeaway & booze free.

charlie caleb was about 14lb 3 2 weeks ago , he is on the 50th line . I only tried them on to see if they would and they did. He can fit in 0-3 trousers but not tops he,s got a big belly lol x

We have the opposite problem, Dewi has a big butt on account of his reusable nappies!

ha ha x i have managed to get caleb to have a nap this is his second nap. Luckily i managed to get him to sleep before he got worked up. He has had 3bottles so far so i'm hoping he will last till about 2 when we get to my moms house. Caleb has chunky thighs too and it's quite cute x

Funny I measured Jake today and he's 50th percentile for height, but still only 2nd for weight. Tall and skinny. Still in 0-3 clothes.

Elski - yes he's a bit better today thanks.

I think I'm back to my normal weight but I feel a different shape, can't describe it, it's weird, the bum on my jeans don't fit any more so maybe I've shrunk my ass lol.

Faye, Amazing how fast there growing isnt it? :wacko:

Charlie, How are you?

Mta, do you think your go to the Zoo? I havent been to the zoo in years, How are you?

Nic, Have fun tonight :flower:

Jaydee, :happydance: on being back to your weight Ikwym about feeling a different shape though

:wave:

How is everyone?

Were doing good :flower:

morning everyone x hope your all ok x we are just going to our village by us. The market is on so will have a look. I've got to get the rest of the greeting cards 22 i think x might then go to bentley bridge (retail park by us)and see if i can get caleb a birthday or xmas pressie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->