*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Nic, Im glad your doing good :flower: hows the wedding plans going? not long now :D

Were both doing great thanks :flower: Hows Noah & James?

Morning all.

We're doing really well, thanks everyone for asking. Had a really good weekend, Jake decided he would learn to roll from back to front, DH and I both missed it the first time (I was in the other room and DH was looking at the laptop :doh:) but he did it again straight after, and actually went all the way back-front then front-back :happydance:
After that decided I'd best get the play ring thing out so that I can safely leave him sat for a min. Well, he decided he was going to quite happily sit up in that, leaning against the side. We've been sitting him on the sofa for a while but this looked more impressive somehow.

Some of our friends came over on Sunday, we were going to bbq but the weather wasn't great so we had indoor food instead. Jake, and my friend's baby were both really good. They both wanted feeding just as our food was ready but apart from that....

Jake's been sleeping better as well, and has also learnt to put himself to sleep. Really happy about that, I was getting a bit worried that he'd always need feeding to sleep but on Sat night he fell asleep with a hug, and on Sunday and last night he did it by himself. On Sunday night he even woke up, cried and then went back to sleep without me going to him :happydance:
Your babies have probably done this for a while but it's an achievement for Jake, the way he's been recently.

Anyway, I'm a happy mummy :)

The injection situation for some of you sounds rubbish, we can just turn up on a Tuesday morning to see the nurse at our doctors. The appointments the central place sent through were way off time wise, the first one was right but they seemed to leave 5 week gaps not 4 between them so they made his 16 wk appointment for next week, he had them last week and he was nearly 17 weeks then!

Going to my mums and shopping today, going to get some swimmer nappies as DH has the day off tomorrow so we're taking Jake swimming for the first time.

hi all x my pushchair has come ye x we are off to baby club at 10 then my friend i haven't seen for a while. Caleb for some reason wakes at 11 and 1 so he had a bottle at 1 and 6. I will get him weighed next week i think see how he,s doing x its sunny here x i really need to get caleb some sun cream. We are going to meet some new moms at a park so that will be nice x hope your all well x

Hey everyone!

How are you all?

I have to sit in all day waiting on a courier to pick something up :rofl: Typical!

So I think's we'll be doing a clean downstairs and all the ironing just in case I miss the door going or something silly like that lol

Matthew's not long up....lazy wee rascal!! He hasn't even had a bottle yet today!! Is lying on his changing mat beside me happily cooing away! He's sometimes going 11 hours solid with no bottle wakes up an hour of playing changed etc then a bottle! Only problem is he's sleeping from around midnight through so its 10-11am most mornings for him waking up then he won't take his bottle for about an hour so it means any early morning appointments etc I have to wake him up :dohh:

Ohhh hope you like the pushchair Faye!!

Jaydee- well done on Caleb rolling over!! :happydance: Matthew still hasn't rolled either way he goes onto his side and uses his feet to push and shuffle round sideways or bum chuffles backwards lying down so if he's at the bottom of the cot playing within 10mins he'll have shuffled to the top near enough :rofl: Ohhhh swimming! Im going to phone one of my friends her LO is now past 8 weeks so we can take both of them swimming! Can't wait have loads of little costumes and swimming pants for him lol

Lorna hows you and Emilie? :)

Nic - Hows the wedding plans going? You must be busy it isn't that long now is it?

Chuck - Hows things? Any less hectic yet? :hugs:

Matthew has decided he likes playing with his feet constantly :rofl: Its quite cute but you kind of look and wonder over the weird direction they pull their legs up into!

Jaydee, Well done to Jake :happydance: How are you?

Faye, Have fun at babygroup :flower: :happydance: on the pushchair arriving :D

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: How are you doing? How is Matthew? sounds like he is doing great :D

Rosie, How are you?

Mta, How are you doing?

:wave:

Were both doing great :flower:

My heart is in my throat yet I am so chuffed at the same time!!!! I just posted that Matthew hasn't rolled over yet.....well .............................

He ROLLED :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

He went from his back to his front first then straightaway went from his front to his back....nearly off my bed (bad mummy :blush:) I caught him just in time before he went completly off it!

Can't believe he actually just rolled over both ways in a few minutes the opposite way around to what they usually do! :wacko:

Myabe he'll walk before he'll crawl next :rofl:

Thanks Lorna :) Note to self don't let him lie on my bed anymore! Which is a shame he likes my bed :rofl:

Yey Matthew!!!

Note: don't lay him on the bed without pillow walls at either side so he can't roll off, and if he does he'll push the pillows off first so he'll have a soft landing.

thats what i do with caleb always put pillows around him xx

All these rollers! dewi has been able to roll front to back for ages but still hasnt quite made it the other way yet.

Me and hunny caught Dewi's cold...I've now lost my voice so no work for me tomorrow - I selfishly though ohhh I can have a day in bed a sleep but no it seems Dewi has chicken pox so no nursery for him.

Charlie, Ugh at the chicken pox :wacko: :hugs: I hope Dewi is doing ok! Sorry you & DH caught the cold too :hugs::hugs:

well the spots amounted to nothing...must have been heat spots.

thankfully.

so rather selfishly I'm glad he's gone to nursery so I have a day at home by myself to rest and sleep and have a bath and all those lovely things I haven't been able to do easily and comfortable since before I was heavily pregnant!

I still feel awful though - no voice, sore throat, cough, bunged up. arrrggghhh.

charlie hope you feel better soon and get some sleep. xx
We are to the ohs moms today so that will be all day . caleb is still sleeping. cant wait to get him weighed next week see what my little monster weighs lol. i wonder if they will say anything on weening. to be honest he is only having tastes of food. he definately likes porridge ,apple and maybe sweet potato. he seems happy on his milk just seems like im always feeding him his bottles.
HOpe your all well and have a great day xx

Charlie, Thank god for no chcicken pox :hugs: Sorry your feeling so rough I hope you feel better sooon :hugs:

Faye, Have a good day :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Hey everyone,

Chuck have a nice day relaxing and get some sleep and have a nice long hot soak in the bath even though you arn't feeling great! :hugs: Thank goodness Dewi doesn't have chicken pox!

Faye have a nice day!

Im going next week to get the monster weighed :rofl: He'll soon be out of some of his 3-6month stuff :(

Wow Lorna!!! Is Emilie 5 months already??!! Seems like yesterday they were all newborns!

Matthew's lying fasinated by the tv :rofl: He's watching a baby einstein dvd and not a peep out of him!! So Im going to get washed and dressed hopefully lol Then take him downstairs and try get some ironing done!

Yo Gabba Gabba holds Dewi's attention he loves it...he gets all excited I mean really excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJRODogRVI&feature=related

Aha found it this song cracks me up... 'don't bite your friends' lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6UWNA-WQgI&NR=1

someone enjoying his new highchair...
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/4580550551_fe3d8b13f2.jpg

CHUCK!!! Where did you get that highchair??? It is gorgeous!! Loving the colour!! I see cosatto on the side goes off to google because Im too impatient to wait on a reply :rofl:

Is the tray adjustable/back adjustable/ harness adjustable/ Covers removable/ washable? Any nooks or cranny's for food to get stuck etc? :haha:

Im still hunting for a highchair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->