*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

How is everyone?

We went to the pictures today while my mum had Emilie for a few hours

what did you see lorna x think oh wants to go and see robin hood but he is going with his mom cos i don't fancy it. I've just been to my moms today. I weighed caleb and he is 15lb will see what he is when we go next week. I thought the hungry stage had slowed down but caleb is having 7 x 6oz bottles plus porridge and tea. He only has bits so he gets used to tastes. I think he,s still got a sensative stomach even 2hours after he still brings up milk. Worst thing is he likes to kick about after a bottle and wont stay still for half hour for his milk to settle a little x

Faye, did you have a good day? We seen date night not really my sort of movie but it was funny in places

Hiya everyone :hugs: hope everyone is well!

I haven't written for a week now I think and I still don't have a lot to tell you! Finally got Skyla an appointment for her 3rd set of jabs on Tues-I'm glad I went in because someone I know has only just had her little boys done at 31 weeks!

Skyla's long run of sleeping through was finally broken last night when she woke up at 3 with a real snuffly nose bless her. I was soooooo tired this morning :sleep:

Anyways hope everyone is having a good weekend x x x x x

inxsmhpy, Im glad you got an appointment :flower: sorry Skylar woke in the night with a stuffy nose :hugs:

hi lorna yes today was good. It went quick x it is starting to thunder i'm not too keen on the thunder x sue i'm glad skyla has her jabs and i hate it when caleb has a stuffy nose x

Faye, yeah Ive seen a few flashes of thunder here too Im not too keen myself :blush: Im glad you had a good day :flower:

Hey

Lorna im fine thanks,yourself?

How is everyone else?

I mentioned i was awaiting new appt for hols 3rd injections, well instead i got a letter through saying i hadnt attented appt on 19th march 2010, well for a start it was 19th april, secondly i did ring up & cancel it, so the number i rang (these injections came from a diff place not my docs) obv didnt inform my docs i couldnt make it.

I wont be happy when i ring up on monday, apart from that not much happening.

Mta, Im doing good thanks :flower: I wouldnt be happy either :hugs:

morning all. im having a lazy day today:haha: im in my joggers and just a t-shirt.:blush:
I have took calebs bottle down to 5oz instead of 6oz because i think he was having too much after each bottle and bringing milk back up. so farhe's been ok. I have had to put the wuilt on the floor then his blanket on top because he keeps smacking his feet and downstairs will wonder whats going on?
Does any else lo shuffle on there back? caleb chuffles and twists himself thats why the quilts down so he doesnt hurt himslef.
Im glad the thunder didnt last long was worried cit might of woke up caleb:nope:.
I finnaly bought some scales and im 11st 10 ye, i was 12st 5 april 10th so thats not bad:happydance:
hope everyone is well xx

lorna before i forget this is the pushchair im getting. due to come tuesday forgot it was bank holiday monday:dohh:

Attachments

• push.jpg
    push.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
Faye, Lazy days are good :flower: Sorry Caleb is bringing milk bak up :hugs: How is he doing on 5oz? we didnt have have any thunder after all yesterday :wacko: glad yours didnt last long

:happydance: on weight loss see what did I say? :winkwink:

the pushchair is nice :flower: is it a quinny?

no a baby weaver. caleb is doing better on 5oz not bringing up as much , i think he likes to be greedy xx

ah its nice :flower: Im glad Caleb is doing better on 5 :hugs:

errrggghhh dewi gave us his cold...now we're all snotty!

we went ti ikea yesterday to get a few bits and went to dagenham (yes dagenham) to get a highchai...it was the closest place to canterbury that had the one we wanted!! We got the one i posted a few pages back but with pears on it not tomatoes...we went to see the one in town but it was an old version and the base was huge...hence why we went so farway to get one with a smaller base. lol, they knocked it down even more too we got it for £110 in the end (many thanks to grandma for helping with this one!).

Hey everyone!
Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend :).
I met up with some friends who i haven't seen in two years today- i travelled around Australia with them. We went to a rare breeds farm in Wiltshire and i got to hold all the baby animals yay :). Poppy kept laughing at the piglets- cute!

How are you all? What have you been up to?

Chuck i love the highchair that you have bought for Dewi! I think we're going for this wooden one which converts into an iccle table and chair afterwards.

Hope you've all had good bank holiday weekends, despite yesterday/todays crappy weather :growlmad:

Rosie - Jealous that you got to hold loads of cute baby animals! :winkwink:

Faye - Nice pushchair!

Charlie - Booooo to snottiness :dohh:

MTA - My doctors surgery is the same - rubbish at all the important admin stuff.

Lorna - How are you?

Nic - How are you? Tell me more about the sweetie swap thread! I'm going to join when I've got enough posts...

Inxs/JayDee/SweetLullaby - How are you girls doing?

Right, I'm off round the folks for lunch!

Hiya everyone!
Elski - I am good thanks. The sweetie swap would have been good had the person paired with me actually posted their sweets :rofl: Allegedly she has now posted them so we will see!
We had a great afteroon/night on Saturday. Loads and loads to drink but the hangover wasn't too bad . Today i am making some buns cos it's looking like rain.... BOOO
A week today and I will be back at work and yesterday I got an Iphone :happydance:
Noah is good, he still waking in the night but generally does 8 till 3am the 3,30 till 8am so if he could just lose that 3am feed we'd be on to a winner.
He is now on breakfast and tea with pudding every day. Might look at lunch in a couple of weeks.
How are you all? x

Elizabeth, How are you?

Nic, How are you doing? Im glad you had a great tme sat :flower:

:wave:

Were doing good :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member