*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...layA_113+320_10751_-1_14633_74259_10001_14633

Is it this one??!!

I love it!!

Sweetlullaby, How are you? I know isnt time flying :wacko:

Charlie, How are you feeling? Dewi looks great in his highchair :D

:wave:

yes it is the 3 sixti...we think its great but watch out there are 2 versions of it the new one has the base it shows on kiddicare which is compact...only 57cm across. But there is an older version with a kinda horseshoe shaped base that take sup loads of room!

We needed something that didnt take up too much floor space!

Yeah I noticed that Chuck! They show the swively based one then in the demonstration video its a massive horseshoe type base!

Might have to save up some pennies and buy it, also need the one thta doesnt take up too much floor space!:rofl:

Its scary how time is flying Lorna! How are you?

Sweetlullaby, Im great thanks :flower: How are you doing?

Hiya just popping in :winkwink:

Sorry you're not well Charlie :hugs: I absolutely love that highchair....might have to copy not that I've started to wean Skyla yet!

Lorna,Faye- can't believe our babes are 5 months old already :cry: its going much too fast for me.

Oh bloomin heck I can't remember anything else anyone has written yet again :blush:.....sorry but I do hope everyone and their gorgeous LO's are well :hugs:

MEH, 5 months almost! It goes so quickly :cry:

Esmé isn't interested in food whatsoever. I reckon she'll be a late-weaner. I put a bit of banana on her lips the other day and she licked it and made a face as if I'd just put a lemon in her mouth, awww :haha:

That highchair is AWESOME!

How's everyone doing?

hi everyone hope your all ok x caleb is trying his hardest to roll front to back but gets stuck on his arm. We woke at 2 and 6 for feeds and the 6 am one feels worse. I'm going to try and get another hour i think weather is horrible dull misty and silly rain x x

We aren't full on weaning Dewi yet, I'm giving him some tastes of a couple things, he's had a little baby rice, banana and last night he had some carrot.

He doesn't seem too fussed by nay of it, he pulls odd little faces mostly because it must feel weird I guess.

But he loves sitting in the highchair as he's more on your level and can see what's going on, we wanted to have a highchair we could move from the kitchen to dining room so he can be with us in the kitchen and not be on the floor, he loves it.

I just couldnt believe how massive most highchairs are when they're up - and honestly how often would you really fold them down?

I wanted a wooden one that turned into a chair and little table but Hubby wasn't keen, or something like a stokke trip trap (but a cheaper version) would have been nice as they're small and fit in with the furniture etc but it just wasn't tall enough for our table!!

Dewi looks so cute in his chair - we'll have to get a high chair soon I think. Not given him any more tastes of food yet, he seems quite happy with milk, gonna try and hold out till the end of the month I think, he'll be 5 months by then.

We did give him his first bottle of formula last night, he took it quite well. We made 6oz, but had to make another oz up and still top him up from me - how much do your LOs have at a time? I seem to think I've seen 6oz mentioned a lot, have I just got a baby with a bottomless stomach?

Took him swimming for the first time yesterday, he was a bit unsure to start with but he started kicking his legs like you do for breast stroke after a bit. Didn't like being laid on his back, only on his front. Took him to baby swimming, where they have an instructor in the pool with toys and floats and they sing songs and play games and stuff. He was way too young for it, but imagine it'd be great for a toddler.

Hope everyone is ok, and get well soon Charlie x

When I give Esmé EBM, she takes anything between 4-6oz, usually it's about 5oz. There's nothing wrong with the amount he's taking, he's just a hungry boy with a growing tummy :)

On a different note - all of her dark hair has fallen out and really fine blonde hair is growing back in its place. Isn't it weird how their hair changes colour so hugely!

When I was giving him EBM he was having about 8oz at a time, and that was a while ago, I assumed it's just cos my milk wasn't that thick. I don't mind if he wants that much each time, just need to figure it out :)

His hair is doing the same, it was really dark and it's growing back light brown/dark blonde, it's weird....

Hollie has 7oz bottles tends only to drink 6oz.
Really unsettled last 5 or so days, waking up in the night no milk needed though.
Think its her gums doesnt wana suck on her dummy, wouldnt suck on teat on bottle, took 1hr last night to get bottle down her.

dewi's hair hasnt changed at all yet, it's still very fair and fine bless him.

Have any babies eyes changed colour yet or do we still have a brood of blue/grey eyes?

caleb still has blue eyes and his hair is lighter to x caleb has been having 5oz bottles but every 2 hours about 7 bottles a day. I tried him on a 7oz just to see if he wanted it and did go 3 hours but then he had one at 10 then brought probably 2oz back up so i guess i'm sticking to 5oz every two hours. X

Sounds like I jut got a hungry one then!

Jake's eyes are still blue but they should stay that way as DH and I both have blue eyes, sure that's how it works...?

eyes can change up until they are 2.
amber was a ginger/brown born now shes bright light blonde her eye colour never changed.
hollie hair gone lighter, think going be blonde toom her blue eyes gone lighter

Esmé's eyes are blue, like OH's, but I have green eyes so I wonder if they'll change colour over the next year or so!

Both OH and I have very dark brwn eyes so i thought Noah would have brown eyes too,but they are still blue. James has very bright blue eyes, but so does his dad.
I always forget what people write by the time I get to replying.
Er... Charlie, hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about being glad Dewi was in nusery. I will get a day off every other week for working Saturday and I will still be sending Noah so i can have the day for me... i ay for it anyway lol
Someone asked about wedding plans I think!! All going well. Got sashes for tables to colour match next week and the next 3 Sundays we are having our Banns read so it's Church time!
Baby awake back soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->