*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

inxsmhpy, Time is going to fast for me too :( How are you?

Claire, Its great to see you :flower: How are you & Ava doing?

Elizabeth, How are you doing? How is Esmé?

Faye, How are you?

Charlie, How are you feeling?

Jaydee, Im glad Jake did well with the forumla, Emilie drinks between 7/8oz I make 8 but she varies between the 2, Are you going to take Jake again soon?

Mta, Im sorry your having some rough nights :hugs::hugs: How are you?

Nic, How are you?

:wave: How is everyone?

Emilie's hair hasnt changed colour but theres still time I guess, Her eyes were never blue but I cant quiet make out what colour there going to be yet :wacko:

We have the candy kisses highchair from babies r us it is alittle big but we fold it when not in use our kitchen is long but narrow so would be in the way if we didnt

Hiya Lorna I'm fine thanks:hugs:

Got Skyla weighed today she is 15lb 12!!! So has doubled her birth weight now....... which makes me happy and yet sad at the same time! Her hair is a slightly lighter version of the brown it was at birth and her eyes were dark blue but are now dark green (me and OH both have brown).

Jeni- I combi feed Skyla and she takes 7oz in the 3 bottles she has although at bedtime it is followed by a breastfeed but I think that is more for comfort. I think when I wean her I will switch to formula totally.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

errgghh my voice is worse than ever, went to the Dr and there's nothing they can do I just need to keep quiet lol. So no work again tomorrow - as much as I'd rather not be at work its such a pain!

We got aDewi a 'buggy driver' toy from ELC today
https://www.elc.co.uk/content/img/product/124226_pr_1.jpg
my word he loves it I hvae never seen him sooooo excited and concentrating so much lol.

His developmetn really seenms to have made leaps over the past week he can do loads suddenly. Tonight he started blowing raspberry's...funniest thing ever!

Awwww chuck!! You got the buggy driver I wanted that was out of stock all over N.I on saturday :sob: lol It was down to £8!!!

Well I phoned the HV about Matthew and she said I could try him with some baby rice so i gave him some at tea time last night and he loved it!! Then gave him some again at the same time tonight and some water because baby rice makes them thirsty supposidly. And he started wheezing :wacko: I can hear him wheezing a little still off and on over the evening but it's kind of freaked me out and im not giving him anymore rice until I speak to the hv on tuesday morning again. I don't know whether it was coincidence or not but im not giving him anymore just in case.

Awww blowing raspberries makes me laugh every time especially first thing in the morning where I blow them and he blows them back :rofl:

Oh and Matthew's eyes are steadily turning brown :)

Jake's been doing raspberries for about a week now (had an eventful week last week), I agree, it's really funny, if a little messy cos of all the spit.

I went out and left DH to feed him last night, he had just under 8oz so I guess that's how much he needs - he only weighs about 12lb!
Has anyone else noticed LO going a bit longer between feeds now? Jake used to be 3 hours on the dot during the day but the past few days he's slept past his feed time a few times and not screamed for it when he wakes up. Hopefully it's his belly getting a bit bigger like I'd read it should at 4 months.

Charlie - hope you feel better soon, doesn't sound fun.

Nic - glad the wedding plans are going well.

SL - hope you figure out what's making Matthew wheeze, and that mothercare get the driver thing back in soon.

MTA - I didn't realise it could take that long for eyes to change. I don't think Jake's will change but I'll keep looking for a bit longer.

Lorna - yes, I think I might try and take Jake swimming again next week, just need to figure out if I can do it on my own, or get my mum to come along.

Can't remember what everyone else said, sorry, hope you are all doing well.

Sweetlullaby, Im not sure about the wheezing :wacko: I wouldnt give it again either, hopeful your HV will be able to shed some light on it :hugs: How are you doing?

Charlie, How are you feeling? Im glad Dewi loves the buggy driver my brother had one for my neice when he was down last but in pink :haha: Rapberries are so funny :haha:

Jaydee, I havent taken Emilie swimming yet but I keep saying Im going to :blush: How are you?

inxsmhpy, wtg on Skylar for the weight gain :happydance: How are you?

:wave:

I shall be back at work full time on Monday, so will not be here very often at all!
I shall try and keep checking in but good luck to you all
xx

Nic, Good luck :flower:

Emilie said dada today twice clear as day :happydance:

Aw Nic it's not as bad as it seems right now, although gonig back to work does make things hectic lol!

Awww well done Emilie on the dada! Dewi is still noiosy but more of the cooing/awwwing/ bwaaaaaing than mamama dadada noises.

We're ok, still all very snotty, I have a little bit of a voice now but I stilll sound like Deidre!

Had a nice night last night popped out to the pub for a mates birthday...then came home and tag teamed the hubby who went down there lol. I wished I'd been out longer but it was nice to be back in my local - haven't been in there for 6 months or so, they don't allow any under 18's.

We're just looking at paint colours at the mo, despite the fact we're renting we want to freshen up a few rooms, the paintwork was done years ago and really quite shoddily so it's all patchy and dirty. We plan on being here a while so want to make things a bit nicer.

I cant wait to get Dewi weighed again but it'll have to wait until half term so still 4 weeks away there'll be a massive jump from the last time he got weighed at 14lb 2oz!

How are you Lorna?

Charlie, Im glad you have abit of voice :D sorry your still snotty though :hugs: Im glad you had a good time last night :flower:

I have a cold atm just hoping I dont pass it to Emilie now :wacko:

hi everyone x caleb has mastered going back to front yey. Its so cute, the one time i looked he was on his back then next on his tummy x todays weather has been horrible. I hope its nice for thursday a few of us are going for a picnic in the park x x

OH has gone out for a mates birthday so I'm here with a cheeky glass of wine, an M&S banoffee cheesecake and watching all the crap programmes he won't let me watch :haha:

Lorna - :happydance: hurrah for 'dada'!!

Nic - hope work goes ok!

Is everone having good weekends, despite the naff weather?

Elizabeth, enjoy the wine, banoffee cheese cake & watching the programs :flower: How are you doing?

hi lorna im fine thanks. hope your cold goes soon.
mmm banoffe pie mmm.
Ive just watched bgt and thought it was good but cant watch casualty cos oh is wacthing cricket again :-(

we caught a raspberry on camera...lol but all I can keep thinking is where did the little bugger get those lovely eyelashes from?

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3322/4588055373_80f810ee7d.jpg

I was just thinking the same - those eyelashes are amazing! Boys shouldn't be allowed to have good eyelashes :winkwink: mine are rubbish unless they've got a couple of coats of max factor on them!

We're good Lorna, how are you?

Faye - I'd highly recommend the M&S banoffee cheesecake if you get the chance to try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->