*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Charlie, great picture :flower:

Elizabeth, Im glad your good :flower: Im doing ok I feel alittle rough but but the sudafed seems to be working

Faye, Im glad your doing good :flower:

:wave:

Awwwwww Emilie saying dada that is soooo cute ^.^ :) I can't wait til Matthew says mama at the minute its still shouts and yells and coo's and all sorts of other random noises! lol hope you're ok Lorna!!

Nic - good luck with back to work :hugs: How's Noah?

Chuck - love the picture!! and the eyelashes!!! They are gorgeous!! Matthew has really long eyelashes as well takes after me and my brother (i call him lady lashes to annoy him :rofl:). Good on the front I rarely ever wear mascara! btw dewi in your avatar where did you get that towel it is gorgeous im sure I've seen it somewhere :rofl:

Faye - hope the weather's good for your picnic in the park (sounds lovely!!) Matthew rolled back to front then front to back and now only rolls from his back to his front :wacko: weird! lol

Elski - how's you and Esme? (sorry I can't remember how to a thingy above the last e :blush:)

Mmmmmmm banoffee!! I might make some tomorrow it's a massive weakness of mine :rofl:

Yesterday was out all afternoon shopping and then sat night tv :rofl: Over the rainbow, Britains got talent and Casualty! That's my sat night lol

How is everyone?

Sweetlullaby, How are you? How is Matthew doing?

Morning all. Hope you're well.

Food and alcohol seems to be the theme of the weekend, sounds good. We had my mum and brother round for tea last night, wanted to check Jake would have a bottle from her so I can leave him with her for a couple of hours tomorrow. Of course, he was fine, well he complained that it wasn't boob but he always does, he'll get used to it.

Naughty little monkey broke a toy off his play gym! We've got a happy safari one from mothercare that we've added more rings to so he can reach the toys and he pulled one of them so hard that the toy came off and the loop stayed on the ring. I took it back to mothercare yesterday and they gave me a new one without too much complaining - should think so too, if a 12lb baby can break it, it's not that good is it?
We were also looking at high chairs, didn't pick any of the ones on display... the intenet it is I guess.

Going to take him swimming again today, with my mum, still not brave enough to go by myself.

Jaydee, How are you? I love the pics of Jake on FB :flower:

I would have taken it back too! :wacko: Have fun swimming :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

I would have taken it back as well :wacko:

Ahhh knew i'd seen that towel somewhere! lol We have the white one with red trim and animals on the hood.

We're grand here. Matthew's sound asleep :happydance: I love morning when he goes back down for a sleep lol

Still hmmming and haaaing over a highchair love dewi's but it's quite expensive and I would prefer a folding one arrrgggg i don't know lol

How is everyone?

Sweetlullaby, Im glad you & Matthew are doing good :flower:

No swimming, stupid mummy read the timetable wrong and the pool was closed! Rubbish.

Apart from that we're doing good thanks Lorna, how are you?

I want to get dewi to the pool...bit difficult at the weekends it'll be far too busy, need to get hubby to start taking him on fridays.

Same here want to take him to the pool but it involves 4 buses in total there and back and its trying to fit it in around Matthew's and friends LO's routines for feeding etc coz I don't wanna take him on my own lol

Ah had a lovely weekend and work is pooh...theres a huge building program at the mo and the builders have a pump on the roof to clear water...they didnt think about where the outflow was so it ran down my window...and lots of water came in...kids work ruined. thankfully it is not work that belongs to any of my groups and it is finsihed with but still huge puddle and wet work = no fun.

I wouldn't want to take Jake swimming on my own either, not yet anyway till I figure out how the whole bag/locker/changing thing is going to work! It is hard to go at the time that suits around feeding/napping etc. Hopefully that'll get easier when they are a bit older and need to eat/sleep less often, here's hoping anyway.

Leaky walls at work don't sound good Charlie, don't really need more hassle when you're just getting over being ill either do you?

Left Jake with my mum for a bit today, he was fine and happy, had a bottle and a nap and a play don't think he even cared I wasn't there cos they (my mum and brother) were amusing him so much. Better that way than he cries for me, might have to take advantage of that and go out just me and DH one day soon.

You'll be surprised how little babies care when you aren't around, Dewi has only cried at nursery a handful of times and that's because he was hungry and once when he was just a bit off one day.

little git doesn't seem to care if I'm around or not, he's such a little tart so long as he has some ones attention he's all smiles and giggles!

It is nice to have a little time without babba around, we've had a bit of time out of work together which has been nice like when MIL came to babysit and we went to London to see Oliver for my birthday it was just so nice to relax and enjoy each others company without having to think about bottles/nappies etc or being interrupted!

Jaydee, Im glad Jake was ok for your mum :flower: How are you?

Charlie, thats rubbish :hugs: How you doing?

Charlie - Jake's a tart too, and he had 2 people playing with him yesterday not just me so he was happy as. Well done on 3 miles, I'd be lucky to get 3 metres I think!

I'm up waaaay too early for my liking, someone decided his cot was too boring and he wanted to lay on the playmat watching the news instead.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->