*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I don't have a routine at all. I let Noah tell me what he wants. I think once we can get out of the house and the snow buggers off I will be able to get things a bit more organised!

I can't bear to wake a sleeping baby, but I am lucky in the sense he never goes longer than 4 hours without wanting a feed. I notice he wants to "play" more now,. It's not just a case of feed,sleep, etc.

Although he's been very wakeful today! Since 8am he's fed 2 hourly! and not slept longer than 30 mins! I dont know how to turn this around!! I try and push him on a bit between feeds but he just gets so upset and I can't bare it. Mind you I would prefer these wakeful time during tha day, at least we are getting 3.5 hours of sleep twice a night.

I am Nic by the way :flower:

Dewi has been a little like that today very wakeful and hungry..he's finally sleeping now.

The HV said they'd have days like this sometimes its because they're having a growth spurt hence being hungry!

Leanne i was wondering where you've been!! How was Ambers birthday?
you want another - already?? oh god i couldnt think of anythin worse than being preg again already! will you have more??

I just did Ava's foot imprint, It says it takes 2-3 days to dry so ill show you photos when its dry and ive hung it up in my room!

the ice here is starting to thaw a bit.. heres hoping it goes soon so i can get out for walks etc!

Cant wait to see pictures of Ava's footprint :D was it easy to do?

Nic, Im lucky there too Emilie doesnt go more than 4 hours either & wakes herself for a bottle

I agree you need to go with what works best for your family re routine :D

the ice here is starting to thaw a bit.. heres hoping it goes soon so i can get out for walks etc!

Damn straight I cant wait to be able to go out without needing hubby to be there to get me into the car!

Knowing me by the time it thaws I wont want to go out! LOL

Oh I'm Charlie by the way.....please excuse me if I don't remember your names but my memory is shot the mo.

yeah the footprint was really easy actually, i put her foot in a bit to hard so the heel is really thin on the stuff but i wasnt gonna start over so just left it! Sure it'll be fine.

Yeah routine's you just need to figure out what works for you, We're pretty much in a nighttime routine, shes basically sleeping thru so its all good, i amnt gonna stress about a '' daytime routine '' yet.. just depends what we're doing on the day. But when the snow has gone i will try get out for a short walk everyday i belive the fresh air does help them sleep better from when i nannied it definately helped the LO i looked after!

Today is the 2nd day for me on NO painkillers!!!!!!!!! wohoo! Still on iron and antibiotics tho.

I gave up on the paracetamol a couple days after coming home to be honest. I never remember to take them and paracetamol never touch me anyway.

Its always a good feeling to not be on pills...I'm sure it wont be long before you're off the antibiotics and iron!

Yeah, Hopefully but ive got to gets bloods re-done again and they just sent off more urine samples, they still dont know actually exactly whats wrong... ! shocking. should of had my kidneys scanned.

I was on paracetemol and brufen every 4 hours for basically till the other day, and sometimes swapped paracetemol for co-codamol. Was a nightmare but it def helped. now i dont feel i need it so thats good.

Good theres nothing worse than stopping too early, it can be difficult to get back on top of apin again if you stop taking pain meds too early.

I suffered terribly last Jan when I had all 4 wisdom teeth out, I felt so awful that the co-codamol they gave me actually made me feel worse!! So I stopped taking the co-codamol and had to put up with the pain, but it was better than the feeling sick and exhausted because of the meds!

Hopefully your results will come back better this time, things really are dragging on now for you aren't they?!

yeah its ridic. ud think GP's, nurses, doctors, midwives, consultants (the top guys) between them could source an infection! but noooo... least ive not got many symptoms of anything anymore, just that the CRP results keep coming back showing infection. They had halfed last time so it has cleared up a bit.. but still not normal levels.

An old neighbour of ours just popped down with 3 bags of clothes... from when her 7yr oild was a baby... few nice baby bits, then a bag with some blankets etc, then................... a bag of clothes for like.. 5 yr olds... imagine giving a 3 week old baby trousers and shoes and jackets to fit 5yrs 6yrs 7yrs..... !!! she doesnt want them back so i dunno what to do with them!no way can i hold onto it!

LOL theres helpful and then there I cant be arsed to go to the charity shop myself lol!!

Pop them on freecycle maybe that way someone will come and collect them!

hmmm wait for a charity to put on e of those collection bags through your door!1 We get those all the bloomin time.

maybe put a card in your local shop window or something saying what you have, no need for a picture & whoever buys them would come get them? or the charity bags Charlie says we get alot of them through the door too

I still wear some of my maternity tops tbh you cant even tell there maternity

I only ever bought one maternity top and i hated it so never wore it! Will be chucking it on here soon, have been doing a MASSIVE clearout of all my clothes etc lol Stretchy t- shirts from primark done me!:)

IT HAS RAINED HERE!!!!:wohoo::wohoo: so bye bye all the ice and snow!!!! Cheered me up rightly lol

Just waiting on Matthew waking up then get him fed, changed and play time and then out for dinner in restaurant for brothers birthday...little scared he'll scream the place down all evening lol because he's been asleep for ages! But sure :)

My mum keeps saying she's taking him for some steak and chips *rolls eyes* Something tells me Im going to have to enforce "do not feed my baby food". My mum and Gran keep muttering about "New Age mummies" and scoffing at the recommened ages for weaning etc! Really winds me up lol.But they fed him any kind of solid food before I think its suitable and I'll kill them!

Hello ladies,

Looks like we're all managing quite well with the LO's now, it's mad how quickly you settle into it all eh!

I can't believe my Laura is nearly 2 months, scary how time flies :cry:

We're apparently due more snow over tomorrow and Weds, dear god we've not been able to get out really and now we're due more?!!

Anyway, here's a pic of y grgeous girl for you all to coo over ehehe :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC00568.jpg
    DSC00568.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
awh shes so alert and awake! lovely!

I will put the clothes in a charity shop i think, we dont get those bags down here i dont think they know theres even houses out where we are! used to at our old house tho it was in a cul-de-sac with lots of other houses.

Leanne i was wondering where you've been!! How was Ambers birthday?
you want another - already?? oh god i couldnt think of anythin worse than being preg again already! will you have more??

I just did Ava's foot imprint, It says it takes 2-3 days to dry so ill show you photos when its dry and ive hung it up in my room!

Sorry didnt reply last time you asked, i did see it on my phone, couldnt login in and reply, then i forgot :(
Her birthday was great thanks, got couple of iches of snow, so she went out for a bit :D

Yes... i dont know why. What i think saying to me myself "already" i must be crazy. I dont think i could physically,mentally cope with being pregnant again anytime soon though, am just loving it. Why i never seem to have time to come on my computer these days.
OH says he never wants more kids..... so just watch this space haha.

Are these foot prints with inks or what?
I did 1 with amber when she was 4 months it was clay.

I forgot to mention on here to, got hollie weighed on wednesday she was an impressicve 9lb 6.5oz :D So sweetlullaby shes catching up to matthew, but her length is still short.

We finally got her registered today, so can sort out TC, CB fingers crossed am now entitled to sure start grant!

The footprints are done with ink washed off really good too was alittle afriad it would take ages :wacko:

theres still snow on the ground here :wacko: more forcasted to but were see

Leanne, Im sure were all be watching this space :haha: :D

:happydance: on Hollie gaining weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back