*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Elski i am always the only one in this house who knows where anything is because im the only one who puts anything away!
Alan has congenital heart defects and this will be his third surgery- they're replacing the pigs valve in his heart :(.

I was wondering- do your babies grab things with their toes? Poppy curls her toes round things and trys to put them in her mouth- i think it's soooo cute :) Oh and she's totally discovered her feet today- she won't leave them alone! Can't wait until she starts blowing raspberries at me!!

Jake curls his toes when he holds things in his hands, as if he's grabbing them with his feet. We've always called him monkey think he's just living up to it!
He puts his feet in his mouth all the time, usually when you try and change his nappy, makes it difficult but it's sooo cute.

Hello, how is everyone & LO?

Hollie 5 months today :) Injections on monday, finally!

Dewi has only found his feet when we've propped him up to sit he will lift his knees up when he's on his back or being changed and will grab his legs but hasnt quite got to his feet yet.

Still no rolls from back to front yet either!

Rosie, poor Poppy :hugs: Im sorry to hear your OH is having to have surgery again :hugs::hugs:

Mta, :happydance: on injections, How are you? How is Amber & Hollie?

Charlie, Emilie can roll both ways but only managed back to front a few weeks back & tbh shes only done it a few times :flower: How are you today? How is Dewi?

How is everyone?

Hopefully no bug caught so far so good! Fingers crossed!!!

Ohhhh please don't talk about cleaning and tidying :rofl: I will go into a full blown rant. Living at home with two teenage brothers is NOT fun when it comes to cleaning. :nope: I really hope I don't have to wait much longer to move out :( Otherwise I think i'll go mental and kill everyone over it all :rofl:

Jaydee - I can't really complain about late night bedtime :blush: He sleeps around 10-11 hours so will sleep from say 12pm to 10am ish :blush: I would much rather he went to sleep say 10pm and was up at 8am I would get so much more done! I think half the problem is my brothers. For example right now the tv is blaring music, my brothers are in their bedroom on the x box and they have a friend in and arn't exactly quiet (they ignore the whole no one is allowed in the house rule) and my mum is at work so they ignore me. It's the whole house is too noisy and "alive" if that makes sense in the evenings so Matthew thinks its fine to be wide awake. I couldn't sleep through it obviously Matthew can't! From 3pm in the afternoon right through to midnight or so our house is the loudest so Matthew doesn't nap properly/ sleep/ go to bed. It's a nightmare!

Matthew is being a monkey with the rolling :rofl: He's just rolled onto his tummy there :rofl: And Im gonna have to turn him back over soon or he'll start crying (he gets stuck and cant seem to go from tummy to back to easily weird!) And I really need to tidy up here! He keeps coming off the playmat and pulling things (like boxes) out from under the cot :haha:. It's like turn your back for one second and he's moved and pulling at something else!

Does anyone else's LO's try and roll away when your trying to put a clean nappy on them? Matthew has started in the last week or so to be a right wiggler andmover at nappy time!Guess the next thing is gonna be him crawling away :dohh:

Sweetlullaby, How are you?

Emilie is the same while changing her nappy :haha: your right on the crawling thing though :wacko:

Gonna be scary isn't it? :wacko: I really hope we get moved out before Matthew starts crawling! I couldn't baby proof the whole house and my brother's would constantly leave stairgates open/ cables from their pc and xbox lying around/ glasses on the floor/ crisp packets/ plates Ahhhhhh!!! The thought scares me!! It would be madness!!

Right bed I think *yawnies* Need to sort Matthew's clothes tomorrow he's outgrowing some of his 3-6 month stuff especially sleepsuits! Have a few pairs of pj's though so can put socks on him lol to tide him over into 6-9 month stuff lol

Not really had any more rolling over here, don't think he can be bothered with it, much prefers his baby walker to run around in. He goes half way to grab toys/when you try and change his nappy but that's about it. If you put him on his tummy he tries to crawl, just can't quite get his arms and legs up at the same time yet.

Hope you find somewhere to live soon SL, I'm worrying about us remembering to close gates etc for baby proofing, must be worse when you've got other people as well. Think you're probably right about why Matthew sleeps so late, we have to make it quiet and dark for Jake to know it's bedtime.

I'm so impressed this morning, he slept through from 9.30-5am last night, hoping it's the start of things to come....

Well Dewi grabbed his feet this morning while I was changing him lol!

Its hard to beleive how fast our LO's are growing :wacko:

How is everyone?

No rolling here either :nope: Esmé does grab her foot though, only the right one with her right hand - she definitely uses her right hand more so will be right-handed, I reckon.... anyone else know whether their LO will be right or left handed yet? :haha:

Your brothers sound challenging, SL :winkwink:

Elizabeth, Emilie uses her left hand alot more than her right so I think shes left handed

How are you?

yeah, good thanks, you? Up to anything nice this weekend? It's meant to be sunny for most of the UK I think :happydance:

Im glad your good :flower: Im good too thanks :D

Im off to see my mum tomorrow & Dhs parents are coming to see us Sunday so will prob end up going out somewhere for dinner how about you?

Think Jake is gonna be ambidextorous (spelling? probably wrong) - every time I think he favours one hand he swaps to the other one! I'm left handed, but do some things right handed like knife and fork, DH is right handed but does knife and fork left handed so wouldn't surprise me if he mixes and matches as well.

I hope it is sunny at the weekend, I think it is meant to be, it looks quite nice here today already so fingers crossed it stays that way. DH is working tomorrow morning so maybe we'll do something in the afternoon.

Hubby is working over time this weekend...he's having to do DIY at work lol! They need 84 metal flags put up on the wall and the works team don't have time to do it so he's offered to go in...he's recruited 2 inmates to help him do it though...so mostly he'll be bossing them about and he'll be drinking tea and getting paid time and a half...if it drags into sunday he'll get double time.

But booooooo he'll be doing 6 hours saturday.

So me and Dewi will be on our lonesome, might meet up with a mate if we can though.

Zooming by!
Work is hard!! lol So stressful already and I am knackered ! Noah has a bad cough at the moment which is to be expected really now he is at nursery! he loves it there though.
Lorna - Just realised that Emilie shares my birthday... albeit 28 years later lol
I hope everyone is well and LO's are happy bunnies!

xxx

Hiya everyone, how are you all??:hugs:

Sorry I've not posted anything for awhile-had a hard week with madam Skyla..we've got teething added to the no nap scenario...not much fun!

She has rolled in both directions a couple of times but not at all recently :shrug: She does roll onto her side frequently and is obsessed by hands and feet (her own and other peoples). She also has an obsession with boobs :haha: (she is combi fed) she just stares at mine,pats them and loves to bury her head in them!!! I'm sure she was a man in a past life!

I sooooooooooooo love the way she is now so sweet,funny and sociable.

In other news we might be moving to the London area with my OH's job..scary stuff!

:hugs:

Jaydee, Im also Ambidextrous so I guess Emilie could easily be too she tends to use her left hand more so I guess time will tell, How are you?

Nic, Sorry work is stressful & Noah has a cold :hugs: :haha: thats funny about sharing a B`day, How are you otherwise?

inxsmhpy, Sorry your having a rought time with Skylar :hugs: :haha: at being a man in her past life, wow on the move when will you find out for sure?

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->