*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hiya Lorna, hope you and Emilie are well:hugs:

Will find out on Wednesday if my OH has got the job.......he is really confident he will have!

x x x x x

Yep, good luck to your OH for his job Sue, how do you feel about moving?

After we'd been talking about babies grabbing their feet I got this pic of Jake last night.... :)

Attachments

• 14052010386.jpg
    14052010386.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
errggghhh hubby is doing overtime I'm bored!

plus he just called to say he's doing an extra hour and a half and wont finish till 5. huff.

inxsmhpy, Good luck to your OH How do you feel about it?

Jaydee, that is cute :flower:

Charlie, Ah that sucks sorry your bored :hugs:

How is everyone?

Thanks Charlie,Jeni and Lorna :hugs:

I've got very mixed feeling about moving to be honest but we have been living with him woking away for nearly 18 months now so something needs to change for sure.....

:haha:at lil Jake....don't think I've seen Skyla actually grab her feet yet despite loving to stare at them!

Charlie, is your OH working tomorrow?? Its awful when you don't get weekend time :hugs:

yep another whole day tomorrow, huff...ah well its double time tomorrow at least.

Oh no but at least like you said he gets the extra pay :hugs:

yeah it's going to pay for a day trip to france and stocking up on wine! lol.

inxsmhpy, I can understand the mixed feelings :hugs:

Charlie, That sucks :hugs: :happydance: on stocking up on wine though :flower:

In other news you guys have to cook this
https://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/my-grannye28099s-chocolate-cobbler/
its awesome, and soooo easy.

Its very rich and chocolatey, cakey on top with a thick choccie sauce on the bottom, omnomnomnom

i have stuffed my face with chocolate tonight and feeling the effects. luckily i have taken enough insulin so i wont be running round the flat:haha:

hi hope everyone is ok. weathers been nice today so went for a little walk. calebs rolling is making it really difficult to change him and even in his bouncer he wants to twist himself grr.xx

I'm sure it wont be as bad once the novelty has worn off lol!

Charlie - I've made something similar to that pudding before and, I agree, it's brilliant, and really easy if I remember correctly. Sorry you had a rubbish weekend, but France sounds good - will you be taking Dewi?

Faye - Jake just grabs his feet (like in the pic) when you change his nappy which makes it hard. Although he can do either way he tends to roll more from belly to back, only goes half way to reach for stuff on his back.

Sue - 18 months of him working away sounds too long, hope things get sorted soon.

Gave Jake a rusk last night, sooooooo cute watching him try and hold it/eat it/get all messy. He ate about 1/8 of it I think. Ordered his high chair (cosatto noodle baby pop) from amazon so it should come this week, when it does think i'll start giving himbits of food to play with while we eat, see what he does. I don't mind if he doesn't want it yet but it'll be fun to see.....

Yeah monster will be coming with us it'll only be a day trip, we're only a 20 minute drive from Dover so hopping over for the day is nothing.

Dewi's passport is laughable really already the photo looks nothing like him, it was an awful photo anyway, I had to wake him up and lay him down so he's all confused and annoyed looking lol.

Yeah well it was one hella crappy weekend, just sitting about and not doing much, tried to contact a couple people but had no luck so ended up doing next to nothing!

Charlie, Im not keen on chocolate but do eat it now & again so may try that pudding, How are you?

Jaydee, Im glad Jake enjoyed the rusk :flower: I hope the highchair arrives soon for you :D How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

i gave caleb some rusk to and he got it everywhere. He is starting to put nearly everything in his mouth now. Charlie sorry you weekend rubbish hope work's ok. Caleb hasn't found his feet yet but i'm sure he will soon. Hope everyone is ok and lo's to x

Attachments

• 13052010317.jpg
    13052010317.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom