*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Cute pic :)

I've put one of facebook if you want to nosey

Jaydee, very cute :flower:

Are you all using the orginal rusks?

hi lorna im fine tjanks you? has your cold gone now. how is emiliexx
Im off to nosey at fb x

aww the fics are cute jeni and my oh has that top to lol xx

I've given up on the food for a bit Dewi just isnt interested right now.

just poping in 2 say hi 2 all mums and babys hope ur all well

any one any sign of a tooth yet? cole is teething like mad but no sign of the tooth cuting yet he is being a nightmare to feed at the min he is too distracted i give him some apple and bannana poridge this morning just around 3-4 spoonfulls which he enjoyed even though he dont seem to be feeding as much he is still sleeping from 9pm -6.30am so he must be getting enough its such a worry trying to make sure they are getting enough .

hes laying on the living room floor giving out cuz no one is looking at him lol

Annmarie & cole xox

They are just normal rusks yeah.

Charlie - Jake wasn't fussed when we tried a couple of weeks ago but he keeps looking like he wants what we're eating so we thought we'd give him a rusk and see what he did. I don't think we'll be properly weaning him for a while yet, think I'll just keep giving him bits and see what he does - baby led weaning of sorts I guess.

KitKat - no teeth here yet but lots of drooling and chomping so I'm guessing something is going on in there....

Just been to the dentist for a filling, wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be, just can't feel one side of my mouth now so daren't eat anything, I'm hungry :(

*yawnies* another late night teething aint fun!

Hope everyone is ok! Got dentist checkup tomorrow and bringing matthew so hopefully they'll be able to tell me whats going on in his wee mouth!

Im ok :thumbup:

So tired can barely see the keyboard!

:hugs: for all LO's and mummies!

Ann Marie, Emilie has been teething a while I cant see any teeth yet though, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, Im sorry you had a rough night :hugs::hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

pooped, even though hubby did the night feed and sorted him out when he woke up fussing I still had to wake him to do it. It kinda defeats the object of him doing the darned night feeds

Charlie - yeah, it does a bit, although it must have been nice not to have to get out of bed wasn't it? DH usually wakes up when I get up in the night but goes back to sleep within a few minutes, maybe it's a man thing?

Jake is being awkward and has decided he will NOT have a bottle any more, not great, but he will eat rusk and baby rice mixed with formula milk. I guess we'll just have to keep with it (the bottle), worrying me though, what will I do if he won't take to it?

Charlie, :hugs:

Jaydee, Im not sure, How long has he been like it with his bottles?

Matthew has been really bad with his bottles recently. Its driving me insane! This morning was awful he woke at 7am and just winged and cried til 9.30am and took 6oz then finally decided he wanted the other 3oz and fell asleep for another hour.

Im debating changing his bottles and teats again. Though thinking it might be the teething? So changing bottles will have no effect :wacko: Maybe just change the teats to size 3 fast flow and see what happens lol

Jake is being awkward and has decided he will NOT have a bottle any more, not great, but he will eat rusk and baby rice mixed with formula milk. I guess we'll just have to keep with it (the bottle), worrying me though, what will I do if he won't take to it?

have you tried him on different teats or perhaps go straight to a weaning cup?

i think i need to get next stage teets caleb is crushing stage 2. x hope everyones ok x

Hi Lorna im good thanks well apart from being on a diet and ready 2 kill for a piece of choclate lol yeah cole is the same i doubt he will get a tooth any time soon even though its bothering him

i may change coles teats he is still using 1's maybe thats way hes fussing with his bottle , he has also started niping me when im feeding him!! the breast feeding will be out the window as soon as he gets teeth lol

:hugs:

I agree, I want BF out of the way before he gets teeth lol.

I think you're right Charlie, we should go straight to a cup and see what he does, we tried him with a sippy cup thing last night but he wasn't too keen, but then took the lid off completely so it was like a normal cup and he was better (this was with water though, not formula).

I got some ready made aptimel today thought I'd see if he's better with that than the SMA powder he's been having.

Jaydee, Sounds like Jake did good with the sippy cup :flower:

Ive been thinking of getting a Doidy cup, might be worth a look at if Jake prefers it without the lid?

https://www.johnlewis.com/230409356/Product.aspx?source=14798

I've been using the new tommee tippee sippy cups with the rubber spout for him and he loves drinking his water out of it but have still been giving him milk in his bottles :wacko: Can you put milk in his sippy cup?

I bought size 3 teats and have made a pile of bottles up in advance for tonight (our water is off in 30mins til 8am tomorrow morning :dohh: so had to sit and make everything up and filled the bath full of water with a bucket beside it (we're not allowed to even flush the loo ewwwww! :rofl:)

Hoping it will help he's been really wingey like drive me mad wingey all day!

Been thinking about a doidy cup as well but might try one of his cups with no lid on first (probably soak himself :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->