*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Sweetlullaby, I beleive you can put milk in a sippy cup :D

The doidy cups look pretty good I think but as you said may get it all over them atm :haha:

hi all x we went to baby club and it was baby massage. It was good but half way through caleb wanted a bottle. I've booked us for baby bop in june so that will be fun x i've got a stupid stuffy nose, its horrible. I went to get caleb some cough medicine but because he was under 2yrs i couldn't buy it x hope your all well x

Hiya!

I haven't read through, but hoe you're all ok! Our Internet is intermittent at the moment so I can't often get on.
Work is still hard!!!! I just want to quit and be a SAHM but can't afford it :( Noah has now got a chest infection and is on Amoxycillin which is a shame as i wouldn't have chosen to give him antibiotics at such a young age but he has been poorly over 10 days now!
How is everyone? xx

Faye, I brought some 3+ months cough medicine from boots :flower: Im glad Caleb liked baby massage :D How are you?

Nic, Poor Noah :( I hope he feels better soon :hugs::hugs: sorry work is hard :hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone

Saw your other post FF...HUGS...I'm not quite in the same boat but being back at work is horrible and not being able to afford to stop is just frustrating, at least we're only paying £680 a month for nursery but thats still A LOT.

I'm shattered today, went running again last night did 4 and a half miles! Kinda annoyed at myself though, last week I didnt walk at all but I just had to have a couple short walks last night it was hard!! Then Dewi got me up something like 4 times between 12 and 2 so I'm really tired!

Lorna - thanks for the tip on the cup, I might look at getting one of those. It doesn't seem to be the milk itself he doesn't like, just the bottle. MIL has some different ones at her house so am going to see if I can try him on one of those, see what happens. He's been eating baby rice mixed with formula reasonably happily (prefers the rusk but it's sweeter isn't it?) so we'll see what happens.....

FF - sorry Noah isn't very well, must be awful having to go to work when he's ill. Hopefully it'll get easier soon.

Charlie - 4 and a half miles sounds really good to me, even if there were a couple of walks involved. Sorry Dewi kept waking up.

Faye - sorry you're not well. What's baby bop? It sounds fun :)

Charlie, Sorry you had a rough night :hugs: 4 & a half miles is good to me too :flower: I dont even think Id manage half a mile :haha:

Jaydee, your welcome :flower: I just thought maybe worth a try :flower:

You'd be surprised how far you can run I was...I was hardly fit to start with and I've only been out 5 times, we don't go too fast and there's a group so you get a lot of support which is always good.

I need to get out another time in the week I just never seem to find time! I think HUbby is doing overtime AGAIN saturday, then my Mum and Sister care coming to visit with my sisters kids which'll be cool but I'm at work so there goes all my evening time next week then on the friday we're off to Ipswich!

BUT this friday I'm going out! OUT!!! w00t! Hubby is staying in to look after Dewi and I'm going to my best friends 30th..I luff him, he's one of the 3 people from Canterbury who came to my wedding - the one with a 2 and a half year old that just broken up with MOB and his partner for 10 years he's the best guy bless him he deserves a good birthday.

Charlie, :happydance: on going out, have fun & I hope your friend has a great birthday :D

I hope so he's the best, he's always looked out for me.

Aw thats great :D Im sure his birthday will be great fun :flower:

hi lorna i'm fine thanks. I think i might have hayfever , my noise is bunged up and eyes keep going watery x charlie i hope you have a good night on friday. Jeni i think baby bop is music and you move your lo. But not sure. Will let you know when i go. Its baby sign taster next week so thats good then will book it when calebs 6 month's . I'm confused because calebs been having formula for 6 months 3rd june but do i change his milk the 27th when he should be 6 months. Nic hope noah gets better soon x

Baby bop sounds fun. Similar to the thing I took Jake to last week, they basically sing nusery rhymes/children's songs and try and involve them with toys and actions and stuff. Aimed at the older ones but Jake was mesmerised by the bloke playing the guitar.

Faye - sounds like hayfever, not sure what you're allowed to take but I would recommend clarytin (or a cheaper one with the same active ingredient loratadine I think) - I hated not being able to take it last summer.

Charlie - yey to going out, think my first outing will be my friend's hen night at the end of June. At the min I'm still just worrying about DH getting Jake to sleep after a bottle not boob but guess I'll be happier if he starts taking the bottle better.

Oh, update on that, he quite happily had one from grandma earlier so I think the cheeky little monkey is just playing us, too clever me thinks....

Well we have moved caleb into his own room. so this will be his 1st night. Im just waiting for him to have his last bottle then i will put him to bed xx

Faye, I hope Caleb does well in his own room :flower:

Jaydee, How are you?

Fine thanks :)

Has everyone put their babies in their own room? We haven't thought about it yet because Jake isn't anywhere near sleeping through, if he carries on with the 6/7 hours he has been doing (apart from last night when he woke up twice rather than once) we might think about it.

Looks like it's going to be lovely and sunny again today - wonder where I can go......

Jaydee,Im glad your good :flower:

Faye, How did Caleb do in his room last night?

Emilies been in her own room a while now

:wave:

How is everyone?

Dewi's in his own room, best thing we did he went from waking every 2 hours to waking a once a night...until he got his cold...and now he keeps waking up coughing and choking and giving really high pitched screams because he's choked and scared himself, poor mite.

I forgot to say the birthday do I'm going to is not just karaoke but rockaoke...instead of singing to a CD its a full band! I'm scared I'll be made to sing...singing to singstar at home is one thing but in front of loads of people is another!

hi everyone :wave:
lorna caleb slept 7-3 then woke at 6 then slept with us because he wouldnt go back to sleep but he's having a nap now in there.
I was going out with a friend but im so bunged up roll on payday tommorow then i can get some hayfever tablets.
I hope this is the start of the lovely weather. we are off to another park next week for a coffee then to go and sit on the park.
Charlie just get a few drinks down you and im sure you will be fine xx

Charlie, I know exactly what you mean :wacko: however like faye said once youve had a few drinks your be fine :haha:

Faye, Im glad Caleb did well :flower: I hope the hayfever tablets help you when you get them :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->